CNBC and MSNBC are liars

One death does not a pandemic make
It is already a pandemic, and one death out of 22 in the USA is a 4.5% USA death rate!
we have at least 35 confirmed cases in the US
At today's Tramp press conference Tramp and his "experts" said 22, are you admitting Tramp is downplaying the infection?

Video: President Trump Addresses 1st Coronavirus Death, Says More Cases ‘Likely’
President Donald Trump said 22 people in the U.S. have been stricken by the new coronavirus and additional cases in the United States are “likely.”
The numbers change every day

sometimes by the hour

Trump has in no way treated the virus as a hoax you POS pathetic bullshitter. If you even read your own stupid bullshit, you'd know he said that YOU were treating it like a hoax, a fake story, making it into a political football trying to scare people into thinking it is something that it is not.

You are the same kind of useless butthole that went around claiming Trump called the world a shithole when he never said that at all, merely saying some 3rd world nations were a cesspool of poverty and other problems.

But at least it is good to know you spend all your waking hours looking for angles on every story you can try to spin against Trump because you don't have anything actually straight up to bitch about, at least it keeps you off the street where you might be dangerous.
Look who is triggered. lOL...Trump said to treat the virus like a hoax. Your head is so far up Trump’s ass that when he coughs you take a shit.

Then show us the video of him telling people it was all just a hoax. PRODUCE IT you lying piece of crap.
I have a link posted, dimwit. Read it and then reread your inane comment.
Fake news.

Can you think of one other time where a super-bug outbreak resulted in so much fake news and blame of the POTUS before anything even happened?
Republican wailing and gnashing of teeth about Ebola back in 2014?

The DEMOCRATS are trying to panic voters and their fear mongering is a hoax

Uh huh - Don't you think it's just a tad dangerous for Donald to tell his Trumpalumps that Coronavirus is nothing but a Dem hoax?

They believe that shit you know. And when their local health officials tell them what to do, they won't believe it.

Maybe it'll just "disappear" :rolleyes:

3qip4p.jpg
Trump never said that

he said the lib fear mongering is a hoax

and it is
A 4.5% USA death rate is hardly a hoax.
We do not have 4.5% death rate
There are 22 known cases of coronavirus infection in the USA with 1 dead, I would say do the math yourself, but the Right can only do "fuzzy" math.
It comes to 4.545454545% in real math.
CDC has confirmed 35 cases of novel coronavirus in the US - CNN

CDC has confirmed 35 cases of novel coronavirus in the US

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

but they are lying to liberals in America

Trump never said that
Oh come on, even FAUX news admits Tramp called it the Dems "new hoax" at his Charleston SC hate rally.
The lib lies that we’re all gonna die is the hoax

Its irresponsible fear mongering
Claiming that the Libs said we're all gonna die is a LIE, you hoaxter!
But the USA death rate from the coronavirus is 4.5%, much more than Tramp's predicted .1%
4.5% is a lie

and I never heard trump say 1%
He said .1% that is one tenth of 1%

Look who is triggered. lOL...Trump said to treat the virus like a hoax. Your head is so far up Trump’s ass that when he coughs you take a shit.

Then show us the video of him telling people it was all just a hoax. PRODUCE IT you lying piece of crap.
I have a link posted, dimwit. Read it and then reread your inane comment.
Fake news.

Can you think of one other time where a super-bug outbreak resulted in so much fake news and blame of the POTUS before anything even happened?
Republican wailing and gnashing of teeth about Ebola back in 2014?
The death rate for ebola was far higher than the communist china virus

Uh huh - Don't you think it's just a tad dangerous for Donald to tell his Trumpalumps that Coronavirus is nothing but a Dem hoax?

They believe that shit you know. And when their local health officials tell them what to do, they won't believe it.

3qip4p.jpg
Trump never said that

and it is
There are 22 known cases of coronavirus infection in the USA with 1 dead, I would say do the math yourself, but the Right can only do "fuzzy" math.

Thank you for proving Tramp is a LIAR when he said 22 at his PC today!!!!

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

but they are lying to liberals in America

Trump never said that
Oh come on, even FAUX news admits Tramp called it the Dems "new hoax" at his Charleston SC hate rally.
The lib lies that we’re all gonna die is the hoax

Its irresponsible fear mongering
Claiming that the Libs said we're all gonna die is a LIE, you hoaxter!
But the USA death rate from the coronavirus is 4.5%, much more than Tramp's predicted .1%
4.5% is a lie

and I never heard trump say 1%
He said .1% that is one tenth of 1%
1-2% is all libs can hope for

It is already a pandemic, and one death out of 22 in the USA is a 4.5% USA death rate!
At today's Tramp press conference Tramp and his "experts" said 22, are you admitting Tramp is downplaying the infection?

Video: President Trump Addresses 1st Coronavirus Death, Says More Cases ‘Likely’
President Donald Trump said 22 people in the U.S. have been stricken by the new coronavirus and additional cases in the United States are “likely.”
We don't have a total of known cases, it could be as high as 66 from what I read.
We do have a total of known deaths which is one right now.
Too early to be politicizing

Trump never said that

and it is

It destroys the lib lie about a 4.5% death rate

China has announced that the danger is over. Factories will start reopening on Monday. This means stock market recovery. Democommiecrats will have to invent something else,

The numbers change every day

sometimes by the hour
especially when Tramp makes them up!!!!

BTW, the CDC director was at today's PC when Tramp said 22.

Hey libstains, how many have died in Chicago this year from shootings inflicted by criminals illegally in possession of a firearm? How many will die just this weekend from crime? Don't give a damn about that, do ya, ya filthy vermin?

Liberals are totally freaked out over one, count ‘em ONE death

unbelievable

unbelievable
One out of 22, a 4.5% death rate 45 times greater then the flu death rate.

3qip4p.jpg
Trump never said that

and it is

Screen+Shot+2020-02-29+at+11.30.31+AM.png

unbelievable
I disagree. The filthy vermin are just using it to attack Trump.

Trump never said that

and it is

Screen+Shot+2020-02-29+at+11.30.31+AM.png
Trump should have put a lawyer in charge like black jesus did.

Trump never said that

and it is

Dotard was confirmed as a Big Fat LIAR somewhere around 12 years ago when he started in his Birfer Shit.

Forum List

Back