CNBC and MSNBC are liars

He is equating their narrative, which has been utter bullshit aimed at scoring political points and outright dangerous, to their bullshit on Roooshins! As their latest attempt to undermine him. He is calling these actions and criticisms a hoax.

And he's right.

You disengenuous pricks and the loons at MSNBC implying he is calling the virus a hoax after all the steps taken which prove he is taking this seriously should be pointing fingers at the lying scumbag dems that have been dealing the outright lies and misinformation that is indeed perpetrating the latest hoax on people for their own despicable reasons.

The dems have gone too far on this one. Way, way, way too far. The rest of the stuff they've done pissed me off, but I wasnt surprised by any of it really. This crap actually does surprise me. Why I dont know, but they've made me sick on this one. Fucking pricks.

Grow up morons. This is not the time for this shit.

what the HOAX is - he keeps saying that the # of americans infected is 15.

1-5.

when the number just jumped to 65 ... being that a 2nd 'community' spread victim was just diagnosed in cali; a high school student. & another apparent community spread person tested positive in oregon - an elementary school employee.

why is donny lying? i guess he just wants to seal his 'snake oil salesman' label huh?
The only number I heard Impeached Trump give was around the 60 the CDC had listed the other day.

i only heard him say 15. at least he's gotten closer to telling the truth... funny how i'm being blasted 'cause the ones repatrioted are included in the total number as if their illness' don't really count.

He is equating their narrative, which has been utter bullshit aimed at scoring political points and outright dangerous, to their bullshit on Roooshins! As their latest attempt to undermine him. He is calling these actions and criticisms a hoax.

And he's right.

You disengenuous pricks and the loons at MSNBC implying he is calling the virus a hoax after all the steps taken which prove he is taking this seriously should be pointing fingers at the lying scumbag dems that have been dealing the outright lies and misinformation that is indeed perpetrating the latest hoax on people for their own despicable reasons.

The dems have gone too far on this one. Way, way, way too far. The rest of the stuff they've done pissed me off, but I wasnt surprised by any of it really. This crap actually does surprise me. Why I dont know, but they've made me sick on this one. Fucking pricks.

1-5.

when the number just jumped to 65 ... being that a 2nd 'community' spread victim was just diagnosed in cali; a high school student. & another apparent community spread person tested positive in oregon - an elementary school employee.

why is donny lying? i guess he just wants to seal his 'snake oil salesman' label huh?

He should not be misrepresenting anything.

See how easy that was?

Where's your criticism of the left now, Hmmmm?

he's not 'misrepresenting' anything.

he's fucking lying. see how easy THAT is?

is the left politicizing? not really, given the abysmal response we have had so far.

is the W.H.O politicizing this outbreak? are the physicians discussing it on TV politicizing it?

how's about criticizing the appointment of mike pence - who was the reason for the continued HIV outbreak in indiana when he was governor?

ooooOOoooo ... how about the WB? her reporting that we had people go over to wuhan to get fellow infected americans & bring them home, had no training ... had no equiptment ... some returning home on commercial flights - is THAT politicized?

was her being removed from her position & threatened with being fired politicized? ya, that one sure was - but not by the left.

Hey it’s the lying dunk again. Hey asshole, its YOU and YOUR SIdE lying here. Official charts have been posted in multiple other threads showing the number at 15 when the speech was done. Try learning to read, and the difference between domestic and repatriated cases. Trump has spent more on the CDC than your god Obozo ever did. Another leftist lie debunked. YOU are a fucking drunk liar. That was easy.

lol... you have no proof i drink, but sure need to lie& keep lying to make yerself feel good. you seem to not have much else going for you.

it doesn't matter whether there are 15 or 22 'new' cases.... he's seems to be discounting the others & not making it clear there are more than that who are still ill. fudging the numbers doesn't make him look good.

you're just a fucking snowflake - god forbid yer dear leader gets called out on his lies. you just can't handle it.

Last edited:
this is startling news.

Officials announce possible coronavirus outbreak in Washington nursing facility

Officials on Saturday announced a possible outbreak of coronavirus at a nursing facility in Washington State, a serious situation given the risks the virus poses to elderly people.

The possible outbreak is at a long-term care facility in Kirkland, Wash., called Life Care Center, officials from Washington state and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said on a media call Saturday.

There are two presumptive positives associated with the facility, one a health care worker and the other a woman in her 70s.

Adding to the concern, officials said approximately 27 of 108 residents and 25 of 180 staff have some symptoms and are being tested.

Jeff Duchin, a Washington state health official, said they are "very concerned about an outbreak in this setting, where there are many older people."
Officials announce possible coronavirus outbreak in Washington nursing facility

The DEMOCRATS are trying to panic voters and their fear mongering is a hoax

Uh huh - Don't you think it's just a tad dangerous for Donald to tell his Trumpalumps that Coronavirus is nothing but a Dem hoax?

They believe that shit you know. And when their local health officials tell them what to do, they won't believe it.

Maybe it'll just "disappear" :rolleyes:

3qip4p.jpg
Trump never said that

he said the lib fear mongering is a hoax

and it is
A 4.5% USA death rate is hardly a hoax.
Only 1 in the US has died, is there more?

"IS there more" is evidence of your home skoolin'

Go Boy GO!!
Just wondering how the 4.5% was achieved.
But, thanks for the lesson, you is a smart man.....in your own mind.
I can only dream of being a troll like you when I grow up. :rolleyes-41:

Uh huh - Don't you think it's just a tad dangerous for Donald to tell his Trumpalumps that Coronavirus is nothing but a Dem hoax?

They believe that shit you know. And when their local health officials tell them what to do, they won't believe it.

3qip4p.jpg
Trump never said that

and it is

Dismiss the threat and prescribe to Orange Anus talking points at your own fucking peril.
Do you troll often? It sure seems like you do. :eusa_whistle:

3qip4p.jpg
Trump never said that

and it is

Dismiss the threat and prescribe to Orange Anus talking points at your own fucking peril.
Very true.

Well he did say that the democrats are using it as a political hoax. Meaning they are deliberately spreading misinformation to damage Republicans and him. So if you leave out most of what was actually said you get him calling it a hoax.

It basically amounts to a lie by omission. But hey you can't expect the truth all the time. Look how many Dems could not help spreading the lie that Trump took away funds from the CDC and because of that we were all going to die.

What kinds of misinformation that the democrats are spreading? Can you please give an example?

Yes that is correct. Trump cut fundings of CDC because he said thousands of doctors are not doing anything. That’s a fact.

The problem with people like you and the rest doesn’t believed Trump did these and that. He lied all the time and that’s acceptable to most or all of you.

His rally in New Hampshire last week
1. Trump said Mexico is paying the wall because of remittances.
2. Hundreds and hundreds of buses from Massachusetts to NH making illegal votes.

Totally totally a LIE. His supporters clapped and cheered.
I get so tired of explaining simple things to simple people.
First off the president submits a budget. The house is the ones that eventually make a decision as what to fund and by how much.
I hear so many on this board and on agencies of CNN complain that the budget is out of control then bitch because this or that is being cut. Make up what mind you have and stick with either the budget is too high and needs to be reigned in or we do not need to worry about debt fund everything.
Second Trump wanted to use some of the money that was allocated for Ebola but we don't really have that much of it here nor are we expecting a serious outbreak in the near future. We have something that seems be be here now. But the Dems said no. They want to allocate more money and then complain about the budget. Again make up your minds.
The head of the CDC along with others are saying that the cuts are not affecting the way they are handling this problem. But we again have Dems complaining about the cuts. So which is it CDC and other doctors are wrong or Dems are wrong?

I find it funny that you try and make it seem that I will fall for anything but your real problem is I have a good understanding of common sense . Unlike your partisan sense.

You can twist however you want. Assigning Pence as in charge proved that Trump is not even serious.

I asked you a question. Give me an example of misinformation that the democrats are spreading. Can you please try it again.

Do you honestly expect head of CDC will say anything against Trump?
Do you honestly expect these impotent GOPs will say anything against Trump?

Democrats are not doing anything except critiquing Trump ineptness and amateurism.
Funny that you claim the truth is being twisted.
Would you been happier if he put Bozo the clown as being in charge?
So you think that the head of the CDC and doctors from hospitals would lie. I understand you may not have the kind of character needed not to but not everyone is that way.

Why woulda/shoulda this clown hire Obama? A very good example of a clown is Trump.
Why shoulda/woulda head of CDC lie? But do not expect them to say anything about Trump or you will get fired.

I asked a questions but you are not even addressing it because I know you can’t. Get real dude.
You are crazy, now you are claiming he he hired 44? Are you on drugs?
You keep answering your own questions with every asinine post.

This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Michael Moore: Trump calling coronavirus a 'hoax' is 'dangerous'

and so does the CNBC headline on the internet

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

but they are lying to liberals in America

Trump never said that

Trump did call it a "hoax". I saw him say it on live TV at his rally in South Carolina last night.

88990129_2818187538218924_4089702601241657344_o.jpg

Just wondering how the 4.5% was achieved.
Tramp said today that there are 22 total Americans on American soil who are infected and one of them died. Doing simple arithmetic that comes to 4.545454545%, unless Tramp is lying about the number infected to make himself look somewhat competent and talk up the stock market.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The only one politicizing this is trump. He's blaming a political party and has claimed along with members of his administration as well as his son, that democrats are doing this to take him down politically. It does not get more politicized than that. Maybe it's time you trump supporters recognized that you've been suckers who fell for a con.

The only one politicizing this is trump. He's blaming a political party and has claimed along with members of his administration as well as his son, that democrats are doing this to take him down politically. It does not get more politicized than that. Maybe it's time you trump supporters recognized that you've been suckers who fell for a con.
Tramp politicized the Ebola scare, but now suddenly it's unAmerican to do what Tramp did!!!

And he's right.

1-5.

He should not be misrepresenting anything.

See how easy that was?

Where's your criticism of the left now, Hmmmm?

he's not 'misrepresenting' anything.

he's fucking lying. see how easy THAT is?

is the left politicizing? not really, given the abysmal response we have had so far.

is the W.H.O politicizing this outbreak? are the physicians discussing it on TV politicizing it?

how's about criticizing the appointment of mike pence - who was the reason for the continued HIV outbreak in indiana when he was governor?

ooooOOoooo ... how about the WB? her reporting that we had people go over to wuhan to get fellow infected americans & bring them home, had no training ... had no equiptment ... some returning home on commercial flights - is THAT politicized?

was her being removed from her position & threatened with being fired politicized? ya, that one sure was - but not by the left.

Hey it’s the lying dunk again. Hey asshole, its YOU and YOUR SIdE lying here. Official charts have been posted in multiple other threads showing the number at 15 when the speech was done. Try learning to read, and the difference between domestic and repatriated cases. Trump has spent more on the CDC than your god Obozo ever did. Another leftist lie debunked. YOU are a fucking drunk liar. That was easy.

lol... you have no proof i drink, but sure need to lie& keep lying to make yerself feel good. you seem to not have much else going for you.

it doesn't matter whether there are 15 or 22 'new' cases.... he's seems to be discounting the others & not making it clear there are more than that who are still ill. fudging the numbers doesn't make him look good.

you're just a fucking snowflake - god forbid yer dear leader gets called out on his lies. you just can't handle it.

One need just read your idiocy to know you’re on something. Now it doesn’t matter how many cases there are because you got owned again. But the way moron, the posted article stating 15 was from CNN. You are the fucking snowflake who screams and cries when called out on her bullshit. God forbid people call you what you are. A drunk, hateful moron who wants people to die so it hurts Trump at the polls. You’re pathetic.

CDC has confirmed 35 cases of novel coronavirus in the US - CNN

CDC has confirmed 35 cases of novel coronavirus in the US
Thank you for proving Tramp is a LIAR when he said 22 at his PC today!!!!
It destroys the lib lie about a 4.5% death rate
BTW, the CDC director was at today's PC when Tramp said 22.
Liberals are totally freaked out over one, count ‘em ONE death

unbelievable
One out of 22, a 4.5% death rate 45 times greater then the flu death rate.
The reported cases in the US as of yesterday was 35

So far the communist chinese coronavirus has killed one person in the US whereas the common flu killed 80,000 Americans in 2018

This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

Trump never said that

Trump said it was a hoax by Democrats.

Donald Trump is a hoax by bogus Republicans.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

3qip4p.jpg
Trump never said that

and it is

There is only one death

how you manage to become totally freaked out over that is a mystery

but at least it took your mind off hysterical lib fears of global warming for a few days

Last edited:

Trump never said that
His own words betray him. He did say coronavirus is the latest hoax. We know Trump has a casual relationship with truth. Should that relationship extend to you as well?
Trump appointed a task force and requested billions of dollars to deal with the coronavirus

but no matter how much trump does dems say its not enough

thats fear mongering for partisan politics and it stinks

All US president every time or every policy or every moves he makes. There’s always this saying.

Deeeng if you do. Deeeeng if you don’t.

But for Trump it applies differently. Deeeeng Trumpy what the hell you are doing Dude? That is so funny.
The mindless trump haters are going to rant no matter what

Trump never said that
His own words betray him. He did say coronavirus is the latest hoax. We know Trump has a casual relationship with truth. Should that relationship extend to you as well?
Trump appointed a task force and requested billions of dollars to deal with the coronavirus

but no matter how much trump does dems say its not enough

thats fear mongering for partisan politics and it stinks

All US president every time or every policy or every moves he makes. There’s always this saying.

Deeeng if you do. Deeeeng if you don’t.

But for Trump it applies differently. Deeeeng Trumpy what the hell you are doing Dude? That is so funny.

The mindless trump haters are going to rant no matter what

The mindless Trump deserves it.

Forum List

Back