CNBC and MSNBC are liars

The DEMOCRATS are trying to panic voters and their fear mongering is a hoax

Uh huh - Don't you think it's just a tad dangerous for Donald to tell his Trumpalumps that Coronavirus is nothing but a Dem hoax?

They believe that shit you know. And when their local health officials tell them what to do, they won't believe it.

Maybe it'll just "disappear" :rolleyes:

3qip4p.jpg
Trump never said that

he said the lib fear mongering is a hoax

and it is

Nope, that isn't what he said but you hear what ya wanna hear my friend.

I say we turn things over to Donald's FreeDumb medal winner - Coronavirus is no worse than the common cold!

PolitiFact - Fact-checking Rush Limbaugh’s misleading claim that the new coronavirus is “the common cold”

Did that earn him another? :D
Politifact is PolitiLiars

Are you suggesting that FreeDumb Fatsbo didn't say that Coronavirus was no worse than a common cold.

JESUS
I have not heard anyone say that

but so far the communist chinese virus is not as bad as the common flu

Uh huh - Don't you think it's just a tad dangerous for Donald to tell his Trumpalumps that Coronavirus is nothing but a Dem hoax?

They believe that shit you know. And when their local health officials tell them what to do, they won't believe it.

3qip4p.jpg
Trump never said that

and it is

I say we turn things over to Donald's FreeDumb medal winner - Coronavirus is no worse than the common cold!

PolitiFact - Fact-checking Rush Limbaugh’s misleading claim that the new coronavirus is “the common cold”

Are you suggesting that FreeDumb Fatsbo didn't say that Coronavirus was no worse than a common cold.

JESUS

I love having a contagious disease expert such as yourself in the forum who repeats the wholly scientific viewpoints of their Orange Overlord ad nauseam ;)

I guess Berg doesn't have the link to what Trump actually said. I'm disappointed, I thought he had the smoking gun.
I hope FAUX doesn't disappoint you!

Thank you, I did see that he called "they" as in democrats a hoax.
I didn't see him call the corona virus a hoax.
Now I have context

Tramp calls everything that is real a hoax, when he is the actual hoaxter!

The Russian collusion hoax, the Ukraine hoax, the impeachment hoax, and now the hoax-hoax.

Trump never said that

and it is

JESUS

I love having a contagious disease expert such as yourself in the forum who repeats the wholly scientific viewpoints of their Orange Overlord ad nauseam ;)
It does not take McCoy to figure out that one dead patient does not represent and epidemic

even libs should be able to figure that out

I guess Berg doesn't have the link to what Trump actually said. I'm disappointed, I thought he had the smoking gun.

Now I have context

The Russian collusion hoax, the Ukraine hoax, the impeachment hoax, and now the hoax-hoax.

None of which are hoaxes.

Now I have context

None of which are hoaxes.

Your post would be the hoax hoax hoax.

Dont let your mouth override your asshole

trump never said the coronavirus is a hoax

Yes .. Yes he FUCKING did. "It's the Democrats new Hoax".

Jesus, grow up!

Trump says the coronavirus is the Democrats' 'new hoax'

3qip4p.jpg

Trump never said that

and it is

A 4.5% USA death rate is hardly a hoax.

This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Michael Moore: Trump calling coronavirus a 'hoax' is 'dangerous'

and so does the CNBC headline on the internet

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

but they are lying to liberals in America

Trump never said that

Just imagine what it must be like to base one's entire world and life view on blatant, easily demonstrated lies. I personally know handfuls of people who believe Donald Trump to be the anti-Christ based solely on what "news" outlets such as CNN, MSNBC and that "cat blog" tell them on a daily basis. But what's even harder to understand as a sane and rational American, is how such people can subscribe to and believe lies that are so blatant, so obvious. Donald Trump is an icon of truth; a beacon of cosmic wake up calls. Such radiant truth tends to terrify the shit out of most folks; sort of like seeing Christ in person must have been.

Jesus, grow up!

3qip4p.jpg
Trump never said that

and it is
We do not have 4.5% death rate

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

Trump never said that
Oh come on, even FAUX news admits Tramp called it the Dems "new hoax" at his Charleston SC hate rally.
The lib lies that we’re all gonna die is the hoax

Its irresponsible fear mongering
Claiming that the Libs said we're all gonna die is a LIE, you hoaxter!
But the USA death rate from the coronavirus is 4.5%, much more than Tramp's predicted .1%

Jesus, grow up!

3qip4p.jpg
Trump never said that

and it is
We do not have 4.5% death rate
There are 22 known cases of coronavirus infection in the USA with 1 dead, I would say do the math yourself, but the Right can only do "fuzzy" math.
It comes to 4.545454545% in real math.

One death does not a pandemic make
It is already a pandemic, and one death out of 22 in the USA is a 4.5% USA death rate!
we have at least 35 confirmed cases in the US
At today's Tramp press conference Tramp and his "experts" said 22, are you admitting Tramp is downplaying the infection?

Video: President Trump Addresses 1st Coronavirus Death, Says More Cases ‘Likely’
President Donald Trump said 22 people in the U.S. have been stricken by the new coronavirus and additional cases in the United States are “likely.”

Trump never said that
Oh come on, even FAUX news admits Tramp called it the Dems "new hoax" at his Charleston SC hate rally.
The lib lies that we’re all gonna die is the hoax

Its irresponsible fear mongering
Claiming that the Libs said we're all gonna die is a LIE, you hoaxter!
But the USA death rate from the coronavirus is 4.5%, much more than Tramp's predicted .1%
4.5% is a lie

and I never heard trump say 1%

Jesus, grow up!

3qip4p.jpg
Trump never said that

and it is
Only 1 in the US has died, is there more?

Forum List

Back