CNBC and MSNBC are liars

lol... you have no proof i drink, but sure need to lie& keep lying to make yerself feel good. you seem to not have much else going for you.

it doesn't matter whether there are 15 or 22 'new' cases.... he's seems to be discounting the others & not making it clear there are more than that who are still ill. fudging the numbers doesn't make him look good.

you're just a fucking snowflake - god forbid yer dear leader gets called out on his lies. you just can't handle it.

One need just read your idiocy to know you’re on something. Now it doesn’t matter how many cases there are because you got owned again. But the way moron, the posted article stating 15 was from CNN. You are the fucking snowflake who screams and cries when called out on her bullshit. God forbid people call you what you are. A drunk, hateful moron who wants people to die so it hurts Trump at the polls. You’re pathetic.

:blahblah: there was no article - i heard the dotard say it more than once in very recent days...

poor you, having nothing in yer life worth a damn that you must carry around yer own trowel to spread it on really thick.

#sad.

US coronavirus cases: What we know so far - CNN

Poor drunk lying asshole. So easy to prove you wrong. Seems that article itself says 15 confirmed cases. 1-5. Learn to read drunky. You are bitch slapped by truth again. :21::fu::asshole:
LOL

Dumbfuck, that article more than 2 weeks old when there really were only 15 cases in the U.S.. Why not just cherry pick an even older article which states there are zero cases confirmed in the U.S.?

If you stop eating lead-based paint chips, can the damage to your diseased brain be reversed?

Hey fuckwad, learn to read. Keep showing how stupid you are. The drunk clearly stated there was NO article. She was proved a liar and the here you come showing your illiteracy little yellow coward eunuch. You are bitch slapped again dumbestfuck.

i said that there was no article from which i HEARD trump say 15 people were infected. i said i HEARD.

not read.

HEARD.

the fact that you can't read & comprehend my words is on you.

you eternal dumbfuck.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Michael Moore: Trump calling coronavirus a 'hoax' is 'dangerous'

and so does the CNBC headline on the internet

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

but they are lying to liberals in America
Trump never said that
Derp...
Trump never said that

Trump said the democrats are treating the virus as a hoax by irresponsibly spreading fear and panic

Dems are going to look foolish - again - in a few months when the epidemic is over

That's not what trump said. We all heard what trump said. He said this was their new hoax and the only one politicizing this is trump. You guys think trump getting away with crimes is something to brag about instead of the fact that it makes your party look like a bunch of criminals and thugs. Trump has not remained calm, his rally is evidence of this. He tells you idiots that it's the democrats and you don't even question the fact that he shut down and cut funding for agencies and programs that were designed to combat situations like the one we now face.

We know trump did not say the commie virus is a hoax

but this is getting us nowhere

You keep claiming nonsense and we keep correcting you

over and over

Except he did. And you aren't correcting anyone.

299b0f5697bf55eb3e422272ed9bf46e.jpg
Pence will have the last laugh - on Judgement Day

Is that when Pence will be laughing in hell? :)
I hope Pence is a true Christian

and I have no reason to think he isnt

if you mock God and Christians you are liable to find yourself in Hell someday not him

If Pence was true, he does not become trumps VP.
Why not?

God can work through sinners and often has

did two corinthians tell you that?

This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

Trump never said that
Derp...
Trump never said that

Trump said the democrats are treating the virus as a hoax by irresponsibly spreading fear and panic

Dems are going to look foolish - again - in a few months when the epidemic is over

That's not what trump said. We all heard what trump said. He said this was their new hoax and the only one politicizing this is trump. You guys think trump getting away with crimes is something to brag about instead of the fact that it makes your party look like a bunch of criminals and thugs. Trump has not remained calm, his rally is evidence of this. He tells you idiots that it's the democrats and you don't even question the fact that he shut down and cut funding for agencies and programs that were designed to combat situations like the one we now face.

over and over

Except he did. And you aren't correcting anyone.

You don't comprehend what you read or hear well do you?

if you mock God and Christians you are liable to find yourself in Hell someday not him

Why not?

Generally the sinner doesn't continue the sin when that happens. Pence hasn't done that and his overall record of works is not Christian. Professing to be a Christian loud and in public does not count with God and that's all Pence does. Faith without works is dead. Pence is without works.

pence should practice a little matthew 6: 5-11.

I am a realist. Why is it every wiseguy under the sun till last Tuesday claims A) Bad Grammar/spelling B) Splits hairs over tiny tiny details = demolishing a overall issue? To pluss 2 stilh " ekwals fOr. Yeah, right, its funny how people ignore details when its bloody convenient and focus on tiny details when its contradictory . Like say immigration law and giving illegals sanctuary without legal consent or permission. Fuck me, did i spell that rite. < erge ?//

Why not?

God can work through sinners and often has[/QUOTE]

Generally the sinner doesn't continue the sin when that happens. Pence hasn't done that and his overall record of works is not Christian. Professing to be a Christian loud and in public does not count with God and that's all Pence does. Faith without works is dead. Pence is without works.[/QUOTE]
Malcom X

Trump never said that
Derp...
Trump never said that

over and over
Corona virus was in all likelihood a accidental release by a badly run Chinese biological research facility, and TRUMP had nothing to do with it. Trump isn't saying its a hoax, it the liberal media that says Trump call its hoax is a hoax...please lets actually move on and fix this?[/QUOTE]

seems you & other 45 cult members are spreading conspiracy theories.

Scientists ‘strongly condemn’ rumors and conspiracy theories about origin of coronavirus outbreak

By Jon CohenFeb. 19, 2020 , 7:00 AM

A group of 27 prominent public health scientists from outside China is pushing back against a steady stream of stories and even a scientific paper suggesting a laboratory in Wuhan, China, may be the origin of the outbreak of COVID-19. “The rapid, open, and transparent sharing of data on this outbreak is now being threatened by rumours and misinformation around its origins,” the scientists, from nine countries, write in a statement published online by The Lancet yesterday.

Scientists ‘strongly condemn’ rumors and conspiracy theories about origin of coronavirus outbreak

About The Lancet
Register
Subscribe
Submit
About the journal
The Lancet is an independent, international weekly general medical journal founded in 1823 by Thomas Wakley. Since its first issue (October 5, 1823), the journal has strived to make science widely available so that medicine can serve, and transform society, and positively impact the lives of people. The Lancet is committed to applying scientific knowledge to improve health and advance human progress. In our weekly issues, and online first content, we publish some of the best science from the best scientists worldwide, providing an unparalleled global reach and impact on health.

The Lancet has grown from a 19th century pamphlet to a high impact, international journal. The Lancet is proud to have published papers that have made a crucial contribution to science and human health. View a selection of our research landmarks from more than 10 000 published issues.

Reputation and impact
The Lancet is a world leading medical journal. We have a Journal Impact Factor of 59·102® (2018 Journal Citation Reports®, Clarivate Analytics 2019) and are currently ranked second out of 160 journals in the Medicine, General & Internal subject category.
https://www.thelancet.com/lancet/about

try believing real scientists instead of people like alex jones.

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s first attempt to produce a diagnostic test kit fell flat, after it had shipped hundreds out to the states. A promised replacement still does not permit state and local laboratories to make final diagnoses. The C.D.C. essentially ensured that Americans would be tested in very few numbers by imposing stringent and narrow testing criteria."

Who is ultimately responsible for this failure?

gettyimages-997730962.jpg

One need just read your idiocy to know you’re on something. Now it doesn’t matter how many cases there are because you got owned again. But the way moron, the posted article stating 15 was from CNN. You are the fucking snowflake who screams and cries when called out on her bullshit. God forbid people call you what you are. A drunk, hateful moron who wants people to die so it hurts Trump at the polls. You’re pathetic.

:blahblah: there was no article - i heard the dotard say it more than once in very recent days...

poor you, having nothing in yer life worth a damn that you must carry around yer own trowel to spread it on really thick.

#sad.

Poor drunk lying asshole. So easy to prove you wrong. Seems that article itself says 15 confirmed cases. 1-5. Learn to read drunky. You are bitch slapped by truth again. :21::fu::asshole:
LOL SWAUV SOPISTICATED

Dumbfuck, that article more than 2 weeks old when there really were only 15 cases in the U.S.. Why not just cherry pick an even older article which states there are zero cases confirmed in the U.S.?

If you stop eating lead-based paint chips, can the damage to your diseased brain be reversed?

Hey fuckwad, learn to read. Keep showing how stupid you are. The drunk clearly stated there was NO article. She was proved a liar and the here you come showing your illiteracy little yellow coward eunuch. You are bitch slapped again dumbestfuck.

i said that there was no article from which i HEARD trump say 15 people were infected. i said i HEARD.

not read.

HEARD.

you eternal dumbfuck.
I like you too, Trump didn't call Corona virus a hoax, it was liberal media response to his response...you do realize I love you despite your political handicap. XXOOO.

#sad.

LOL SWAUV SOPISTICATED

not read.

HEARD.

you eternal dumbfuck.
I like you too, Trump didn't call Corona virus hoax, it was liberal media response to his response...you do realize I love you despise your political handicap. XXOOO.

too bad you defending trump means you are full of it - but i do appreciate the effort however ridiculous it is.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

#sad.

LOL SWAUV SOPISTICATED

not read.

HEARD.

you eternal dumbfuck.
I like you too, Trump didn't call Corona virus a hoax, it was liberal media response to his response...you do realize I love you despite your political handicap. XXOOO.
Except he did. Just learn to stop lying for trump.

#sad.

LOL SWAUV SOPISTICATED

not read.

HEARD.

you eternal dumbfuck.

Well YAY YOU!! :rolleyes:

D9JXdjwX4AAklu4.jpg

Why not?

Generally the sinner doesn't continue the sin when that happens. Pence hasn't done that and his overall record of works is not Christian. Professing to be a Christian loud and in public does not count with God and that's all Pence does. Faith without works is dead. Pence is without works.
Malcom X

over and over
Coroa virus was in all likelihood a accidental release by a badly run Chinese biological research facility, and TRUMP had nothing to do with it.

We LOVE conspiracy theories. Got any more? :D
I never had one to begin with wise guy. YOU?

Oh contraire Trumpublican - You have MANY!!

LOL SWAUV SOPISTICATED

not read.

HEARD.

you eternal dumbfuck.
I like you too, Trump didn't call Corona virus hoax, it was liberal media response to his response...you do realize I love you despise your political handicap. XXOOO.

too bad you defending trump means you are full of it - but i do appreciate the effort however ridiculous it is.
Dude, its not trump that needs defending .

LOL SWAUV SOPISTICATED

not read.

HEARD.

you eternal dumbfuck.

oh ya he does. otherwise y'all wouldn't be here doing just that.

you think i'm a dude? lol....

Why not?

did two corinthians tell you that?

Ya, in a bar apparently

160119corinthians-r.jpg

CNN sayz that smiley faced kid in the MAGA was a vile hater Trump supporter confronting an purely innocent Indian man after going to a anti woman's rights rally...CNN. That isn't what really happened at all, CNN and the liberal media miss- characterizes and creates artificial narratives. McNeil-Leher or the Huntley/ Brinkley report, they NEVER did this ever. EVER.

CNN sayz that smiley faced kid in the MAGA was a vile hater Trump supporter confronting an purely innocent Indian man after going to a anti woman's rights rally...CNN. That isn't what really happened at all, CNN and the liberal media miss- characterizes and creates artificial narratives. McNeil-Leher or the Huntley/ Brinkley report, they NEVER did this ever. EVER.

i recall bill oreilly reporting on them thar 'violent union thugs' in wisconsin, complete with footage & everything.... right down to the palm trees in the background!

Why not?

If there is a hell, both Donnie and his fellow faux Christian sidekick have the hottest spot reserved.

They both have some serious repenting to do and trump doesn't believe he needs to repent.
Thats none of you business

you might be an anomaly

most libs are atheists

not read.

HEARD.

you eternal dumbfuck.

oh ya he does. otherwise y'all wouldn't be here doing just that.

you think i'm a dude? lol....
Unlax, its a term of endearment. Kiddo. Better? Trump didn't cause/ create corona virus , the Chinese did. Perhaps we need to focus on how to better deal with it?

Forum List

Back