CNBC and MSNBC are liars

The kill rate is no higher than the common flu
TrumpVirus USA kill rate now at 14%, 6 dead out of 43 USA infections, just announced by Veep Pants at today's PC.
The more people die from the virus, the more lefties celebrate.
LIAR!
TrampVirus has now tripled the USA deaths from the Ebola virus.
I was just watching a clip of Friedo Cuoumo on CNN complain that we are not doing enough testing and he speculated there could be 10,000 people in America with the commie virus that are unreported

if so that makes the fatality rate very low
And IF pigs had wings they could fly.
Does that mean you reject the lefty claim that trump is not doing enough testing for the commie virus?

you libs cant have it both ways

The DEMOCRATS are trying to panic voters and their fear mongering is a hoax
Exactly what are they saying that you describe as fear mongering?

This week, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention told us to expect community spread of the novel coronavirus in the United States. California announced a case with no known ties to previous cases, potentially a sign that community spread has already started. Meanwhile, the World Health Organization raised its risk assessment worldwide to the highest level, as more countries — now nearly 50 — reported cases.
They meaning libs claim that America is unprepared and thats a lie
Woefully unprepared. The numbers infected are still unquantifiable and untracked.

Exactly what are they saying that you describe as fear mongering?

This week, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention told us to expect community spread of the novel coronavirus in the United States. California announced a case with no known ties to previous cases, potentially a sign that community spread has already started. Meanwhile, the World Health Organization raised its risk assessment worldwide to the highest level, as more countries — now nearly 50 — reported cases.
Woefully unprepared. The numbers infected are still unquantifiable and untracked.

So you also agree that the number of infected Americans is much higher than reported?

I guess Berg doesn't have the link to what Trump actually said.
As I said, it's already been posted on this thread. Go find it.
I said, I tried and couldn't find it. CNBC is the closest I could come and they really didn't mention it. I was just asking
for help from someone who seems to be on top of it. You're the one who is claiming it. Help a dude out.

Hmm...An incompetent Mod. Go figure.

CNN sayz that smiley faced kid in the MAGA was a vile hater Trump supporter confronting an purely innocent Indian man after going to a anti woman's rights rally...CNN. That isn't what really happened at all, CNN and the liberal media miss- characterizes and creates artificial narratives. McNeil-Leher or the Huntley/ Brinkley report, they NEVER did this ever. EVER.

:113:

You lost me, Democrats unilaterally create sanctuary cities that do major harm to American workers, without our consent...you lost me...Orange man bad, Accept he's way better than anything democrats deal out.

if i lost you - it's cause you have no reading comp skills. your post, that you wrote stated that ' CNN & the liberal miss- characterizes and creates artificial narratives. '

& i showed you that FOX has done that are they' liberal' ?... & i'll throw in they have done that en masse. i gave you solid proof that they mis - characterized bigley on that there union thuggery in 'madison wisconsin'

however .... who knows what violent clash they showing ... who they were ... & they certainly weren't in madison wisconsin, given the palm trees in the background of that fake news video.

Yes .. Yes he FUCKING did. "It's the Democrats new Hoax".

Jesus, grow up!

Trump says the coronavirus is the Democrats' 'new hoax'

Uh huh - Don't you think it's just a tad dangerous for Donald to tell his Trumpalumps that Coronavirus is nothing but a Dem hoax?

They believe that shit you know. And when their local health officials tell them what to do, they won't believe it.

Maybe it'll just "disappear" :rolleyes:

3qip4p.jpg
Trump never said that

he said the lib fear mongering is a hoax

and it is

Nope, that isn't what he said but you hear what ya wanna hear my friend.

I say we turn things over to Donald's FreeDumb medal winner - Coronavirus is no worse than the common cold!

PolitiFact - Fact-checking Rush Limbaugh’s misleading claim that the new coronavirus is “the common cold”

Did that earn him another? :D
The coronavirus has a lower fatality rate than the common flu

maybe that's why libs have not barricaded themselves in their home in spite of the hysterical lefty hoopla

Straight up wrong. A demonstrable lie.

Uh huh - Don't you think it's just a tad dangerous for Donald to tell his Trumpalumps that Coronavirus is nothing but a Dem hoax?

They believe that shit you know. And when their local health officials tell them what to do, they won't believe it.

3qip4p.jpg
Trump never said that

and it is

I say we turn things over to Donald's FreeDumb medal winner - Coronavirus is no worse than the common cold!

PolitiFact - Fact-checking Rush Limbaugh’s misleading claim that the new coronavirus is “the common cold”

maybe that's why libs have not barricaded themselves in their home in spite of the hysterical lefty hoopla

So you agree that the number of infected people in America is low?

This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Michael Moore: Trump calling coronavirus a 'hoax' is 'dangerous'

and so does the CNBC headline on the internet

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

but they are lying to liberals in America

Trump never said that

Trump did call it a "hoax". I saw him say it on live TV at his rally in South Carolina last night.

88990129_2818187538218924_4089702601241657344_o.jpg
Trump called the democrat efforts to spread panic in the US a hoax

contrary to what libs think we aint all gonna die from the communist virus

There are no such efforts, dope.

He didn't immediately impose travel restrictions, or undertake any of the other actions
That's right, Tramp didn't impose travel restrictions immediately, he waited more than a month because he believed it to be a hoax. Coronavirus was first reported in Dec 2019 and Tramp did not restrict travel from china until Jan 31, 2020

A month after it was reported to WHO as pnuemonia you mean. They didn't know what it was then.

I could stop there as your statement has been proven false right there, but let's look at how this developed relative to that travel restriction ban

Those restrictions were implemented 7 days after WHO announced it was not yet a public health emergency of international concern

And 3 days after the first US case was reported.

And 3 days after WHO sent a task force to china to investigate the virus.

And one day, ONE DAY, after WHO changed its assessment to declare this a public health emergency of international concern.

The very next day after it was declared an international problem they took this action, FFS #Gimmeafugginbreak.

Nice attempt at exactly the type of misrepresentation people are rightfully criticizing the dems for and for exactly the same reason, for nothing more than trying to score political points.

And I love your reasoning, "because he thought it was a hoax",

"He implemented travel restrictions the day after WHO declared this an international concern because he thought it was a hoax"

lol.

Last edited:

3qip4p.jpg
Trump never said that

and it is

I agree that you're a liar and an idiot.

This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

Trump never said that

Actually he did.

Trump didn't call the virus a hoax. He called the hysteria from the democrats a hoax.

Trump didn't call the virus a hoax. He called the hysteria from the democrats a hoax.

Do you feel this was helpful?
Did creating this shitshow aid his leadership or his admin's response?

Of course not.

Trump never said that

Trump did call it a "hoax". I saw him say it on live TV at his rally in South Carolina last night.

88990129_2818187538218924_4089702601241657344_o.jpg

contrary to what libs think we aint all gonna die from the communist virus

There are no such efforts, dope.
I have noticed that low IQ libs like to frame their arguments along with insults

Trump never said that

and it is

I agree that you're a liar and an idiot.
You cant answer the question

that figures

Tramp said today that there are 22 total Americans on American soil who are infected and one of them died. Doing simple arithmetic that comes to 4.545454545%, unless Tramp is lying about the number infected to make himself look somewhat competent and talk up the stock market.
1 death so far, and if the 22 number which you are using IS correct, it really seems that our country is ahead of the curve, considering we have well over 300 million.
Wouldn't you agree, Ed?
One death out of 22 is a 4.5% death rate, and even Tramp admitted there will be more infections.
Would you agree that a 4.5% death rate is worse than the death rate for the flu?[

You deflected my question, Ed
No I didn't, do the math for a 4.5% death rate for any % of the USA that gets infected. If 1 million of that 300 million gets infected that is 45,000 dead, and a million infected is a very small number for other flu pandemics that have hit the USA.
We just dont have enough data to predict the actual death rate absent a vaccine that is widely available

but I suspect the economic harm will greatly exceed the number of deaths
We just dont have enough data to predict the actual death rate absent a vaccine that is widely available

That is the problem, dope. We can't even track the numbers infected without far more testing. The transmission rate is double that of the flu.

1 death so far, and if the 22 number which you are using IS correct, it really seems that our country is ahead of the curve, considering we have well over 300 million.
Wouldn't you agree, Ed?
One death out of 22 is a 4.5% death rate, and even Tramp admitted there will be more infections.
Would you agree that a 4.5% death rate is worse than the death rate for the flu?[

No I didn't, do the math for a 4.5% death rate for any % of the USA that gets infected. If 1 million of that 300 million gets infected that is 45,000 dead, and a million infected is a very small number for other flu pandemics that have hit the USA.

That is the problem, dope. We can't even track the numbers infected without far more testing. The transmission rate is double that of the flu.
What you mean is that the fatality rate is probably much lower than the common flu since only 6 Americans have died

Wouldn't you agree, Ed?

First you say we dont know and then you draw conclusions based on what you dont know

6 deaths is pretty reassuring that we’re not all gonna die

That’s not what he said, you lying sack of shit.

He’s talking about Democrats and the media and their actions, screaming about it hysterically and he knows they will use the coronavirus outbreak as a reason to attack him and to stir up public fear.

Trump is the only one hysterical, dope.
Trump is very calm

its libs and dems who are freaking out
Trump is very calm

Sure. Tell us some more about "the hoax", dope.

That’s not what he said, you lying sack of shit.

He’s talking about Democrats and the media and their actions, screaming about it hysterically and he knows they will use the coronavirus outbreak as a reason to attack him and to stir up public fear.

Trump is the only one hysterical, dope.
Trump is very calm

Trump is very calm

Sure. Tell us some more about "the hoax", dope.
By now you must be aware that trump was referring to people on the left - aka dems - who want to create unnecessary panic and fear for political purposes

Forum List

Back