CNBC and MSNBC are liars

One death out of 22 is a 4.5% death rate, and even Tramp admitted there will be more infections.
Would you agree that a 4.5% death rate is worse than the death rate for the flu?[

You deflected my question, Ed
No I didn't, do the math for a 4.5% death rate for any % of the USA that gets infected. If 1 million of that 300 million gets infected that is 45,000 dead, and a million infected is a very small number for other flu pandemics that have hit the USA.
We just dont have enough data to predict the actual death rate absent a vaccine that is widely available

but I suspect the economic harm will greatly exceed the number of deaths
We just dont have enough data to predict the actual death rate absent a vaccine that is widely available

That is the problem, dope. We can't even track the numbers infected without far more testing. The transmission rate is double that of the flu.
What you mean is that the fatality rate is probably much lower than the common flu since only 6 Americans have died

What you mean is that the fatality rate is probably much lower than the common flu since only 6 Americans have died

You are an unmittigated moron. A true super-duper. Probably a Pence staffer. You deserve to be lied to.

Study of 72,000 COVID-19 patients finds 2.3% death rate

One death out of 22 is a 4.5% death rate, and even Tramp admitted there will be more infections.
Would you agree that a 4.5% death rate is worse than the death rate for the flu?[

No I didn't, do the math for a 4.5% death rate for any % of the USA that gets infected. If 1 million of that 300 million gets infected that is 45,000 dead, and a million infected is a very small number for other flu pandemics that have hit the USA.

That is the problem, dope. We can't even track the numbers infected without far more testing. The transmission rate is double that of the flu.
First you say we dont know and then you draw conclusions based on what you dont know

6 deaths is pretty reassuring that we’re not all gonna die

No one has said "we're all going to die", dope.
Only that the admin's feeble response has left us behind the curve.

The kill rate is no higher than the common flu
TrumpVirus USA kill rate now at 14%, 6 dead out of 43 USA infections, just announced by Veep Pants at today's PC.
The more people die from the virus, the more lefties celebrate.
TypicalRight-wing projection.
Its a fact

you may be in denial

but to everyone else its pretty clear
His account here doesn't appear to be sustainable, but his post count suggests otherwise. Maybe he is related to admin.

That’s not what he said, you lying sack of shit.

He’s talking about Democrats and the media and their actions, screaming about it hysterically and he knows they will use the coronavirus outbreak as a reason to attack him and to stir up public fear.

Trump is the only one hysterical, dope.
Trump is very calm

its libs and dems who are freaking out
Trump is very calm

Sure. Tell us some more about "the hoax", dope.
By now you must be aware that trump was referring to people on the left - aka dems - who want to create unnecessary panic and fear for political purposes

Wanting timely and accurate information is not creating unnecessary panic. There are people who have serious exposure to death from this virus. 49% for those who are immuno compromised or suffer chronic conditions. Competency from our leadership in such cases should be expected. Not lacking.

How do you know Trump never said that?
You or the liars at NBC have to prove he did

and you cant find any evidence to back it up
He said the virus is "their new hoax." That makes you the liar.

It doesn't sound like a hoax.

Oregon, Washington state report suspected cases of unknown origin: The latest on coronavirus
Oregon, Washington state report suspected cases of unknown origin: The latest on coronavirus

What an idiot.

He said that the virus was the DEMOCRATS new hoax, not that the virus was.

Learn to comprehend what you read.

So, you have NOT found any evidence that Trump called the virus a hoax, have you?

Liars, every one of you.

What an idiot.

He said that the virus was the DEMOCRATS new hoax, not that the virus was.

Learn to comprehend what you read.

WTF?
That is incomprehensible.

It's criticism. Nothing else.
Trump's response was grossly irresponsible for a president under such a circumstance.

That is just not an accurate statement. Trump was dealing with and making effective decisions while the left was blind to everything but their soft coup.

His "hoax" response, dope.
There's no place for nonsense like that when competency is paramount.

From your link:

"Trump’s comment Friday night, characterizing Democratic criticism of the administration’s response to the virus as a “hoax,” lent weight to the perception"

So.....Because Trump called the Democrats out for their false representation of the administration's response to the virus suddenly, the media's 'perception' of what Trump actually said is now real 'news?' Then the little TDS lemmings post (right here in this thread) a heavily edited video of Trump's speech that completely cuts off what Trump was saying before he says the word 'hoax' and you guys swallow it like mother's milk. Frankly it's more like the Democrats and their sycophant MSM are hoaxing YOU.

You deserve to be lied to.
Why is it necessary at all? How did that help with his admin's response or public perception?

You are an unmittigated moron. A true super-duper. Probably a Pence staffer. You deserve to be lied to.

Again, what lib trump haters are telling us is that because trump is not testing everyone they think many more Americans are infected than we know of

what we do know is only 6 Americans have died so far which is a pretty low lumber

First you say we dont know and then you draw conclusions based on what you dont know

6 deaths is pretty reassuring that we’re not all gonna die

No one has said "we're all going to die", dope.
Only that the admin's feeble response has left us behind the curve.
You are acting as if you think so

That’s not what he said, you lying sack of shit.

He’s talking about Democrats and the media and their actions, screaming about it hysterically and he knows they will use the coronavirus outbreak as a reason to attack him and to stir up public fear.

Trump is the only one hysterical, dope.
Trump is very calm

Trump is very calm

Sure. Tell us some more about "the hoax", dope.
By now you must be aware that trump was referring to people on the left - aka dems - who want to create unnecessary panic and fear for political purposes

Wanting timely and accurate information is not creating unnecessary panic. There are people who have serious exposure to death from this virus. 49% for those who are immuno compromised or suffer chronic conditions. Competency from our leadership in such cases should be expected. Not lacking.
You have competency

but the usual suspects who are confirmed trump haters refuse to admit it

This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Michael Moore: Trump calling coronavirus a 'hoax' is 'dangerous'

and so does the CNBC headline on the internet

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

but they are lying to liberals in America
Trump never said that
Derp...
Trump never said that

Trump said the democrats are treating the virus as a hoax by irresponsibly spreading fear and panic

Dems are going to look foolish - again - in a few months when the epidemic is over

The dems are doing no such thing, dope.
Trump is the only one who spoke of the pandemic as a"hoax". There's no getting around that.

You keep going back to Trump calling the virus a hoax, he was calling what the democrats were doing a hoax.
I know, I know, it doesn't have the political impact in the media when you have to use the pesky facts.
idiot

The criticisms are real, dope.
Facts that are politically inconvenient for Trump. The spin is his alone. Did it help the effort?
Meanwhile.......

The DEMOCRATS are trying to panic voters and their fear mongering is a hoax
Exactly what are they saying that you describe as fear mongering?

This week, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention told us to expect community spread of the novel coronavirus in the United States. California announced a case with no known ties to previous cases, potentially a sign that community spread has already started. Meanwhile, the World Health Organization raised its risk assessment worldwide to the highest level, as more countries — now nearly 50 — reported cases.
They meaning libs claim that America is unprepared and thats a lie
Woefully unprepared. The numbers infected are still unquantifiable and untracked.

So you also agree that the number of infected Americans is much higher than reported?

So you also agree that the number of infected Americans is much higher than reported?

Of course.

Uh huh - Don't you think it's just a tad dangerous for Donald to tell his Trumpalumps that Coronavirus is nothing but a Dem hoax?

They believe that shit you know. And when their local health officials tell them what to do, they won't believe it.

Maybe it'll just "disappear" :rolleyes:

3qip4p.jpg
Trump never said that

he said the lib fear mongering is a hoax

and it is

Nope, that isn't what he said but you hear what ya wanna hear my friend.

I say we turn things over to Donald's FreeDumb medal winner - Coronavirus is no worse than the common cold!

PolitiFact - Fact-checking Rush Limbaugh’s misleading claim that the new coronavirus is “the common cold”

Did that earn him another? :D
The coronavirus has a lower fatality rate than the common flu

maybe that's why libs have not barricaded themselves in their home in spite of the hysterical lefty hoopla
The coronavirus has a lower fatality rate than the common flu

Straight up wrong. A demonstrable lie.
So you agree that the number of infected people in America is low?
So you agree that the number of infected people in America is low?

Impossible to know.

Again, what lib trump haters are telling us is that because trump is not testing everyone they think many more Americans are infected than we know of

what we do know is only 6 Americans have died so far which is a pretty low lumber
6 out of about 100 is not low.

This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

Trump never said that
His own words betray him. He did say coronavirus is the latest hoax. We know Trump has a casual relationship with truth. Should that relationship extend to you as well?
Trump appointed a task force and requested billions of dollars to deal with the coronavirus

but no matter how much trump does dems say its not enough

thats fear mongering for partisan politics and it stinks

All US president every time or every policy or every moves he makes. There’s always this saying.

Deeeng if you do. Deeeeng if you don’t.

But for Trump it applies differently. Deeeeng Trumpy what the hell you are doing Dude? That is so funny.
The mindless trump haters are going to rant no matter what

He opened his mouth. This is a hoax.

He got blasted all over. Need I say more?

The kill rate is no higher than the common flu
TrumpVirus USA kill rate now at 14%, 6 dead out of 43 USA infections, just announced by Veep Pants at today's PC.
The more people die from the virus, the more lefties celebrate.
TypicalRight-wing projection.
Its a fact

you may be in denial

but to everyone else its pretty clear
Nothing you post is ever a fact.

Actually according to VP Pants just yesterday, 6 dead out of 43.

The DEMOCRATS are trying to panic voters and their fear mongering is a hoax
Exactly what are they saying that you describe as fear mongering?

This week, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention told us to expect community spread of the novel coronavirus in the United States. California announced a case with no known ties to previous cases, potentially a sign that community spread has already started. Meanwhile, the World Health Organization raised its risk assessment worldwide to the highest level, as more countries — now nearly 50 — reported cases.
Woefully unprepared. The numbers infected are still unquantifiable and untracked.

So you admit Tramp and Pants are lying about the numbers to try to save the crashing stock market!

Actually according to VP Pants just yesterday, 6 dead out of 43.

VPee Pants? May I please steal that?

Mostly I refer to the weird albino sidekick as "Science Mike" or "Bible Boy" :D

Trump never said that

Trump did call it a "hoax". I saw him say it on live TV at his rally in South Carolina last night.

88990129_2818187538218924_4089702601241657344_o.jpg
Trump called the democrat efforts to spread panic in the US a hoax

contrary to what libs think we aint all gonna die from the communist virus
Trump called the democrat efforts to spread panic in the US a hoax

There are no such efforts, dope.
I have noticed that low IQ libs like to frame their arguments along with insults

Don't be a dope if you're insulted.

No.
I don't mean that at all, retard.

Forum List

Back