CNBC and MSNBC are liars

That is the problem, dope. We can't even track the numbers infected without far more testing. The transmission rate is double that of the flu.
What you mean is that the fatality rate is probably much lower than the common flu since only 6 Americans have died

What you mean is that the fatality rate is probably much lower than the common flu since only 6 Americans have died

You are an unmittigated moron. A true super-duper. Probably a Pence staffer. You deserve to be lied to.

Study of 72,000 COVID-19 patients finds 2.3% death rate
Again, what lib trump haters are telling us is that because trump is not testing everyone they think many more Americans are infected than we know of

what we do know is only 6 Americans have died so far which is a pretty low lumber

Since Trump is known as pathological liar. Tell me. What and where is the credibility of what he is saying?

Last week at his New Hampshire rally. He said right there ...... Mexico is paying for the wall from REDEMPTIONS. Liar.

Here’s an example how your orange dude contradicting the experts. What is the credibility of what he is saying? Either he is lying or don’t what the hell he is saying. Why not just STFU?

Task force health expert contradicts Trump about coronavirus vaccine timing

By Maegan Vazquez, CNN
Updated 5:03 AM EST, Tue March 03, 2020

Trump was asked about a timeline for a vaccine during the Cabinet Room meeting with pharmaceutical executives and members of his task force.

"I don't know what the time will be. I've heard very quick numbers, that of months. And I've heard pretty much a year would be an outside number. So I think that's not a bad range. But if you're talking about three to four months in a couple of cases, a year in other cases," Trump said.

But Dr. Antony Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, immediately corrected the President: "Let me make sure you get the ... information. A vaccine that you make and start testing in a year is not a vaccine that's deployable."

As Fauci explained the timeline, Trump folded his arms.

Fauci said: "So he's asking the question -- when is it going to be deployable? And that is going to be, at the earliest, a year to a year and a half, no matter how fast you go."
I dont blame trump for not having a crystal ball with the exact date that the vaccine will be in the hands of health providers

no one knows for sure

but freaked out libs keep streaking questions at him anyway
Trump has less knowledge than a 10th-grade biology student.

That’s not what he said, you lying sack of shit.

He’s talking about Democrats and the media and their actions, screaming about it hysterically and he knows they will use the coronavirus outbreak as a reason to attack him and to stir up public fear.

Trump is the only one hysterical, dope.
Trump is very calm

its libs and dems who are freaking out
Trump is very calm

Sure. Tell us some more about "the hoax", dope.
By now you must be aware that trump was referring to people on the left - aka dems - who want to create unnecessary panic and fear for political purposes
Do you mean like Tramp did with Ebola?????
Ebola was a far deadlier disease than the commie virus

and obama played russian roulette with public health by not stopping flights from africa

Last edited:

You are an unmittigated moron. A true super-duper. Probably a Pence staffer. You deserve to be lied to.

Again, what lib trump haters are telling us is that because trump is not testing everyone they think many more Americans are infected than we know of

what we do know is only 6 Americans have died so far which is a pretty low lumber

Since Trump is known as pathological liar. Tell me. What and where is the credibility of what he is saying?

Last week at his New Hampshire rally. He said right there ...... Mexico is paying for the wall from REDEMPTIONS. Liar.

Here’s an example how your orange dude contradicting the experts. What is the credibility of what he is saying? Either he is lying or don’t what the hell he is saying. Why not just STFU?

By Maegan Vazquez, CNN

Trump was asked about a timeline for a vaccine during the Cabinet Room meeting with pharmaceutical executives and members of his task force.

"I don't know what the time will be. I've heard very quick numbers, that of months. And I've heard pretty much a year would be an outside number. So I think that's not a bad range. But if you're talking about three to four months in a couple of cases, a year in other cases," Trump said.

But Dr. Antony Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, immediately corrected the President: "Let me make sure you get the ... information. A vaccine that you make and start testing in a year is not a vaccine that's deployable."

Fauci said: "So he's asking the question -- when is it going to be deployable? And that is going to be, at the earliest, a year to a year and a half, no matter how fast you go."
I dont blame trump for not having a crystal ball with the exact date that the vaccine will be in the hands of health providers

no one knows for sure

Thats just a cheap shot with no connection to reality

The flu death rate is 0.1% and 6 dead out of 43 is a 14% death rate for USA infections.
Yet libs claim there are many more than 43 people infected

you cant have it both ways

By Maegan Vazquez, CNN

no one knows for sure

If he actually believes what he says about vaccines my assessment is correct.

That’s not what he said, you lying sack of shit.

He’s talking about Democrats and the media and their actions, screaming about it hysterically and he knows they will use the coronavirus outbreak as a reason to attack him and to stir up public fear.

Trump is the only one hysterical, dope.
Trump is very calm

Trump is very calm

Sure. Tell us some more about "the hoax", dope.
By now you must be aware that trump was referring to people on the left - aka dems - who want to create unnecessary panic and fear for political purposes
Do you mean like Tramp did with Ebola?????

What? So it's ok Obambi appointed someone with no Medical experience but not Rump?

That is the problem, dope. We can't even track the numbers infected without far more testing. The transmission rate is double that of the flu.

Of course there's more infected than we know as testing so far has been inadequate.
The infection rate is twice that of the flu.
Actually worldwide it is 20 times greater than the flu.
Do I care how many chinese or iranians die from the commie virus?

we are doing ok in America and thats whats important

He didn't immediately impose travel restrictions, or undertake any of the other actions
That's right, Tramp didn't impose travel restrictions immediately, he waited more than a month because he believed it to be a hoax. Coronavirus was first reported in Dec 2019 and Tramp did not restrict travel from china until Jan 31, 2020
A month after it was reported to WHO as pnuemonia you mean. They didn't know what it was then.

I could stop there as your statement has been proven false right there
Lies all lies. It was ID'ed as a previously unknown betacoronavirus in Dec 2019.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001017?query=recirc_mostViewed_railB_article
Summary
In December 2019, a cluster of patients with pneumonia of unknown cause was linked to a seafood wholesale market in Wuhan, China. A previously unknown betacoronavirus was discovered through the use of unbiased sequencing in samples from patients with pneumonia. Human airway epithelial cells were used to isolate a novel coronavirus, named 2019-nCoV, which formed a clade within the subgenus sarbecovirus, Orthocoronavirinae subfamily. Different from both MERS-CoV and SARS-CoV, 2019-nCoV is the seventh member of the family of coronaviruses that infect humans. Enhanced surveillance and further investigation are ongoing. (Funded by the National Key Research and Development Program of China and the National Major Project for Control and Prevention of Infectious Disease in China.)

I love how you declare a list of nothing but verifiable facts lies, then proceed to verify one of them with your own source.

LoL.

"In December 2019, a cluster of patients with pneumonia of unknown cause was linked to a seafood wholesale market in Wuhan, China"

I posted "A month after it was reported to WHO as pnuemonia you mean. They didn't know what it was then."

And you think your post disproves that somehow. And you even bolded it and stuff. Can you read?

I'm lol'ing again. this one's worth it. lol.

And I note you don't bother to acknowledge travel restrictions were imposed one day after WHO declared it an international concern.

Well, there's some inconvenient truth for ya.

Your utter lack of intellectual honesty is on full display, and goes right along with the point of this thread.

Spin, spin, spin. lie, lie, lie....

By Maegan Vazquez, CNN

no one knows for sure

For Christ sake Mac it doesn’t work that way.
When he was asked...... why not turn around and let the experts answer the question? Instead of answering something he has no clue.

They had a big meeting with CEOs of pharmaceutical companies. I can assure you 100% not a single one of them will say anything 3 to 4 months. Except Trump the scientist made that himself. WHY?

3 to 4 months means we have the vaccine in hand. Did you hear anyone screaming ( THE PLEN, THE PLEN, THE PLEN) WE HAVE THE VACCINE???? None Nobody.

From there it need testing and it doesn’t mean it’s the right drugs or it works.

What is libs has anything to do with with Trump ignorance?

You can point your anger at the media for not reporting it when it first came to light...why?
The media first reported it in Dec 2019 and guess what the first cases were found in Dec 2019.
Typical Trumpist, always blaming the media for Tramp's inaction. Tramp didn't ban flights to and from China until Jan 31, 2010, why did he wait so long to take action?????
Really? So the next virus that is found we need to ban flights....just because? Don't be stupid, Ed.
The only people who are blaming Trump are politicizing it...PERIOD.
Where was your outrage with OBAMA??????? A lot more deaths before he called for a national emergency on the swine flu
Where the fuck were you?
You keep bringing up "but Obama" so where were YOU when Tramp politicized Ebola?
That is an admission that you're politicizing it.
I wasn't throwing the blame game at anyone with Ebola....you sure in the fuck are with the Coronavirus.

By Maegan Vazquez, CNN

no one knows for sure

For Christ sake Mac it doesn’t work that way.
When he was asked...... why not turn around and let the experts answer the question? Instead of answering something he has no clue.

They had a big meeting with CEOs of pharmaceutical companies. I can assure you 100% not a single one of them will say anything 3 to 4 months. Except Trump the scientist made that himself. WHY?

3 to 4 months means we have the vaccine in hand. Did you hear anyone screaming ( THE PLEN, THE PLEN, THE PLEN) WE HAVE THE VACCINE???? None Nobody.

From there it need testing and it doesn’t mean it’s the right drugs or it works.

What is libs has anything to do with with Trump ignorance?
Trump may or may not be too optimistic but he’s not ignorant

his answer does not affect the date of a working vaccine one bit

you are just trying to pin a Gotcha on you most hated enemy in the world

He is equating their narrative, which has been utter bullshit aimed at scoring political points and outright dangerous, to their bullshit on Roooshins! As their latest attempt to undermine him. He is calling these actions and criticisms a hoax.

And he's right.

You disengenuous pricks and the loons at MSNBC implying he is calling the virus a hoax after all the steps taken which prove he is taking this seriously should be pointing fingers at the lying scumbag dems that have been dealing the outright lies and misinformation that is indeed perpetrating the latest hoax on people for their own despicable reasons.

The dems have gone too far on this one. Way, way, way too far. The rest of the stuff they've done pissed me off, but I wasnt surprised by any of it really. This crap actually does surprise me. Why I dont know, but they've made me sick on this one. Fucking pricks.

Grow up morons. This is not the time for this shit.
Go suck trumps cock. Everybody knows what that asshole meant by his remark. Why is it you Trumptards will never own or admit to trump's stupidity? Just admit he's a degenerate & live with it. Grow up.

Go fuck yourself moron.

Anyone with an IQ beyond that of a toddler knows a few things.

1. He didn't immediately impose travel restrictions, or undertake any of the other actions over a hoax. Duh-duh-derp.

2. Fuckheads just like you are so slobberingly eager to paint anything he says or does in such a way as to gain a political advantage that the truth is irrelevant even when it is right in front of your idiotic noses. Even if your spin has the potential to mislead people during a crisis that he declared a national health emergency over a month ago you partisan shitstains don't care as long as you can say your daily quota of #orangemanbads.

Now I know I said "a few things", but two is enough, given that you've exhibited no ability to incorporate multiple things into a logical conclusion, so I don't want to confuse you.

You are wrong. Period. Now go back to fucking youself....
impeached For Life Dotard wanted to know if the flu vaccine will work on corona. Now you go fuck yourself. Trump is a fucking imbecile. A clueless dolt. A moron. A shit for brains. A pinhead with not enough brains to come in out of the pouring fucking rain. So take your idol worship & wipe your ass with it, Trumptard.

He is equating their narrative, which has been utter bullshit aimed at scoring political points and outright dangerous, to their bullshit on Roooshins! As their latest attempt to undermine him. He is calling these actions and criticisms a hoax.

And he's right.

You disengenuous pricks and the loons at MSNBC implying he is calling the virus a hoax after all the steps taken which prove he is taking this seriously should be pointing fingers at the lying scumbag dems that have been dealing the outright lies and misinformation that is indeed perpetrating the latest hoax on people for their own despicable reasons.

The dems have gone too far on this one. Way, way, way too far. The rest of the stuff they've done pissed me off, but I wasnt surprised by any of it really. This crap actually does surprise me. Why I dont know, but they've made me sick on this one. Fucking pricks.

Grow up morons. This is not the time for this shit.
Go suck trumps cock. Everybody knows what that asshole meant by his remark. Why is it you Trumptards will never own or admit to trump's stupidity? Just admit he's a degenerate & live with it. Grow up.

Go fuck yourself moron.

Anyone with an IQ beyond that of a toddler knows a few things.

1. He didn't immediately impose travel restrictions, or undertake any of the other actions over a hoax. Duh-duh-derp.

2. Fuckheads just like you are so slobberingly eager to paint anything he says or does in such a way as to gain a political advantage that the truth is irrelevant even when it is right in front of your idiotic noses. Even if your spin has the potential to mislead people during a crisis that he declared a national health emergency over a month ago you partisan shitstains don't care as long as you can say your daily quota of #orangemanbads.

Now I know I said "a few things", but two is enough, given that you've exhibited no ability to incorporate multiple things into a logical conclusion, so I don't want to confuse you.

You are wrong. Period. Now go back to fucking youself....
impeached For Life Dotard wanted to know if the flu vaccine will work on corona. Now you go fuck yourself. Trump is a fucking imbecile. A clueless dolt. A moron. A shit for brains. A pinhead with not enough brains to come in out of the pouring fucking rain. So take your idol worship & wipe your ass with it, Trumptard.

And nothing of substance to add yet again.

Spew the ad hominems and move along.

I will now insult you to the greatest degree possible on your own terms:

Trump is more mature and more factual than you are. lol.

The only thing I've been wiping my ass with are the sputtering proclamations devoid of any fact being spewed by you and the other blind partisan idiots in this thread.

Rest assured I am in no danger of running out of toilet paper, as there is a seemingly endless stream of you idiots that cannot comprehend simple english, so my bung has never felt so pampered. lol.

Now continue fucking yourself with your own head, or grab those ears and do what you can to pull your head out of your ass before you sneeze and collapse the thing..... lol.

By Maegan Vazquez, CNN

no one knows for sure

he didn't even know that the flu kills thousands every year.

He didn't immediately impose travel restrictions, or undertake any of the other actions
That's right, Tramp didn't impose travel restrictions immediately, he waited more than a month because he believed it to be a hoax. Coronavirus was first reported in Dec 2019 and Tramp did not restrict travel from china until Jan 31, 2020
A month after it was reported to WHO as pnuemonia you mean. They didn't know what it was then.

I could stop there as your statement has been proven false right there
Lies all lies. It was ID'ed as a previously unknown betacoronavirus in Dec 2019.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001017?query=recirc_mostViewed_railB_article
Summary
In December 2019, a cluster of patients with pneumonia of unknown cause was linked to a seafood wholesale market in Wuhan, China. A previously unknown betacoronavirus was discovered through the use of unbiased sequencing in samples from patients with pneumonia. Human airway epithelial cells were used to isolate a novel coronavirus, named 2019-nCoV, which formed a clade within the subgenus sarbecovirus, Orthocoronavirinae subfamily. Different from both MERS-CoV and SARS-CoV, 2019-nCoV is the seventh member of the family of coronaviruses that infect humans. Enhanced surveillance and further investigation are ongoing. (Funded by the National Key Research and Development Program of China and the National Major Project for Control and Prevention of Infectious Disease in China.)

I love how you declare a list of nothing but verifiable facts lies, then proceed to verify one of them with your own source.

LoL.

"In December 2019, a cluster of patients with pneumonia of unknown cause was linked to a seafood wholesale market in Wuhan, China".
Like a typical lying scum CON$ervoFascist you left out the very next sentence that exposes your lie that they did not know it was a coronavirus.

The sentence you dishonestly left out:
"A previously unknown betacoronavirus was discovered through the use of unbiased sequencing in samples from patients with pneumonia."

It was known to be a coronavirus variant in Dec 2019.

You can point your anger at the media for not reporting it when it first came to light...why?
The media first reported it in Dec 2019 and guess what the first cases were found in Dec 2019.
Typical Trumpist, always blaming the media for Tramp's inaction. Tramp didn't ban flights to and from China until Jan 31, 2010, why did he wait so long to take action?????
Really? So the next virus that is found we need to ban flights....just because? Don't be stupid, Ed.
The only people who are blaming Trump are politicizing it...PERIOD.
Where was your outrage with OBAMA??????? A lot more deaths before he called for a national emergency on the swine flu
Where the fuck were you?
You keep bringing up "but Obama" so where were YOU when Tramp politicized Ebola?
That is an admission that you're politicizing it.
I wasn't throwing the blame game at anyone with Ebola....you sure in the fuck are with the Coronavirus.
LIAR!

Forum List

Back