CNBC Takes a Beating

Cruz: “The questions that have been asked so far in this debate illustrate why the American people don’t trust the media,” Cruz said. “This is not a cage match.” From there, he listed the questions candidate were asked and said, “How about talking about the substantive issues people care about?”

Rubio: “The Democrats have the ultimate super-PAC; it's called the mainstream media."

Christie: "John, do you want me to answer or do you want to answer? Even in New Jersey, what you’re doing is rude.”
Yeah the GOP candidates had no real answers for reality. Maybe InfoWars can host the next debate. Those lunatics will look a lot better then.
I think John Kasich made one of the few intelligent comments in the whole debate when he said, "I've watched to see people say that we should dismantle Medicare and Medicaid and leave our senior citizens out, out in the cold. I've heard them talk about deporting 10 or 11 (million) people here from this country out of this country, splitting families. I've heard about tax schemes that don't add up that put our kids in a deeper hole than they are today" Shouldn't there be just a tiny bit of reality in the proposals these candidates are presenting.

Look at Carson's statement when pined down on his tax proposal. "Let me just say, if you’re talking about an $18 trillion economy, you’re talking about a 15 percent tax on your gross domestic product. You’re talking about $2.7 trillion. Does the man not understand that over 20% of the Gross National Product is government and you don't tax government.

Just as unrealistic is Carly Fiorina's proposal to reduce the 73,000 page tax code to 3 pages. Now that may sound perfectly reasonable to Joe the Plumber but it is virtually impossible.

Jeb Bush should have been talking about fantasy politics, not fantasy football.
The private sector employs 90% of the country. So Carson's point was valid.

It is kinda strange that the media makes the Rep debates about the he said she said bullshit, then they exclude any third party... But when Dems get on stage it's pretty much "How great are you???"

The best way to do things would be ask a question on policy and let the candidates "debate" it out if they disagree.
I agree,that is the best format but it just won't work when you have a half dozen or more candidates. Of course these little getogethers aren't debates. They are just accusation and name calling contests punctuated by little how good am I speeches. In a real debate, there are rules for debaters and they must actually answer questions without changing the subject and they are judged on how well they actually answered.

It is kinda strange that the media makes the Rep debates about the he said she said bullshit, then they exclude any third party... But when Dems get on stage it's pretty much "How great are you???"

The best way to do things would be ask a question on policy and let the candidates "debate" it out if they disagree.
I agree,that is the best format but it just won't work when you have a half dozen or more candidates. Of course these little getogethers aren't debates. They are just accusation and name calling contests punctuated by little how good am I speeches. In a real debate, there are rules for debaters and they must actually answer questions without changing the subject and they are judged on how well they actually answered.

I call them "I will do this" contests.

( AS SOON AS THE KIDDIES GET THROUGH ARGUING WHO WAS FIRST IN LINE)

This was definitely a poorly moderated debate, although the candidates didn't help either. Cruz was asked a specific question that was pertinent and went on a binge about how the moderators weren't asking good questions.

The good thing about this debate is that the best candidates still stood out, imo, because they actually discussed policy despite the poor performance from the moderators. I think Rubio had a great night, and Christie also did very well, although I really don't think Christie has any chance of gaining traction here. Carly is toast, Rand is toast, Kasich is in trouble, and Jeb is dead, and Huckabee never was a threat to contend. Cruz probably increased his support some, so I am not going to call him out of it yet. That leaves Trump and Carson. If nothing else, we should be at least beginning to understand that Ben Carson has no clue about much of what he speaks. His tax plan is a nightmare and joke that is completely unworkable. Should he become the nominee, he would be crushed in the general election. Trump we can't tell what will happen because all he does is tell us all how great he is and how great he will make the country again. In the end, one thing has become crystal clear to me; Rubio is going to be the nominee and he will give Republicans a shot at winning next year. He is the only one who actually is capable of talking policy, and he is young and likable. While I do not agree with him on most of the issues, at least he knows the issues and he doesn't scare the crap out of me as a potential president. He is the one who could actually pull more independent voters than Hillary. I'm just not sure if he can do it in all the states he will need to.

Cruz: “The questions that have been asked so far in this debate illustrate why the American people don’t trust the media,” Cruz said. “This is not a cage match.” From there, he listed the questions candidate were asked and said, “How about talking about the substantive issues people care about?”

Rubio: “The Democrats have the ultimate super-PAC; it's called the mainstream media."

Christie: "John, do you want me to answer or do you want to answer? Even in New Jersey, what you’re doing is rude.”
Yeah the GOP candidates had no real answers for reality. Maybe InfoWars can host the next debate. Those lunatics will look a lot better then.

Infowars hosting a debate instead of CNBC? Yeah, they would probably do a better job and be more entertaining.

What I would like to see is a moderator from each network, maybe hosted at c-span studies. There you go.

Hell, Rachel Maddow and Keith Olbermann could do a better job than what we witnessed last night...

Hillary is probably laughing her ass off tonight with a bottle of wine, and a recliner watching all of these clowns, Repugs, and Tea Maggots , obsess over her, Hillary this Hillary that, blah, blah , blah, they all have Hillary derangement syndrome, and it just shows she in their heads:clap:

They hated Fox, Kelly, and they hated CNBC, those ***** are a bunch of bitches scared of tough hard questions, and they wanna be President:cuckoo::hellno:

If you can't take the heat or take tough questions, GET OUT OF THE RACE, you fucking pussy..

Wow, such articulate analysis...

You didn't watch the debate, did you...

Republican better than retarded dimwit any day.

If it has a N a B and a C in it, they're in the tank and actively backing the democratic party. I can't wait to see the democratic candidates participate in a debate moderated by FOX...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
You won't see that this year none of the Democratic debates will be moderated by FOX if you did and the FOX moderators behaved towards the Democratic candidates as the CNBC ones did with the Republicans the volume of liberal heads exploding with outrage would be so great your ears would be ringing for at least a month.

I know, it just amazes me how scared democrats are of FOX.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CNBC took a beating?

It's funny. Fox News, the right wing propaganda outlet, took a beating after the first GOP debate.

And now, CNBC, where corporate America can never do wrong, took a beating after this GOP debate.

Hillary is probably laughing her ass off tonight with a bottle of wine, and a recliner watching all of these clowns, Repugs, and Tea Maggots , obsess over her, Hillary this Hillary that, blah, blah , blah, they all have Hillary derangement syndrome, and it just shows she in their heads:clap:

They hated Fox, Kelly, and they hated CNBC, those ***** are a bunch of bitches scared of tough hard questions, and they wanna be President:cuckoo::hellno:

If you can't take the heat or take tough questions, GET OUT OF THE RACE, you fucking pussy..

:crybaby:Waaaaaaa I wanna be President but can't handle tough questions, :crybaby:waaaaa

Does that answer your ???

:crybaby:Waaaaaaa I wanna be President but can't handle tough questions, :crybaby:waaaaa

Does that answer your ???

Does that answer my question marks?

Or did you mean my question?

You'll notice that I did not use a question mark, therefore I did not ask a question. It was merely a statement, an observation if you will, requiring nothing from you.

k

Oh, Mr. tough talk on the internet. You make me laugh.

Hillary isn't worried about them right now....she's running from Bernie.

In Hillary's case...it's tough when an honest man like Sanders stands up and your lying ass looks so pathetic next to him.
Clinton schooled the old fart in the debate, and is killing Sanders in Iowa by 20 points:rofl:, the one who will look pathetic will be the old guy who will be gone by March..

Don't worry i'll get back to you when he gets smoked :deal:

Don't worry she' will offer the old fart a job as his Limo driver when she wins the WH, as long as he can pass the eye exam, and dosen't pass too much gas..

And that proves what ?

1. That Hillary has honed her lying skills to an incredible level.
2. There are morons like you who will stay with Hillary no matter what.

It's interesting you laud all the things Sanders touts and really believes in.

Then make fun of him because you somehow are stupid enough to think Hillary really cares about your sorry ass.
What President has never lied??

Dumb shits like you, please go ahead and vote for Sanders i don't give a fuck he's still gonna get his ass kicked by her:fu:

And if you Mr Fanboy really think Sanders gives 2 shits about your sorry ass, i have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you for a song and a dance..

Thanks for proving that HIllary has at least one ignorant asshole for a fan.

k
Clinton schooled the old fart in the debate, and is killing Sanders in Iowa by 20 points:rofl:, the one who will look pathetic will be the old guy who will be gone by March..

Don't worry i'll get back to you when he gets smoked :deal:

Don't worry she' will offer the old fart a job as his Limo driver when she wins the WH, as long as he can pass the eye exam, and dosen't pass too much gas..

And that proves what ?

Then make fun of him because you somehow are stupid enough to think Hillary really cares about your sorry ass.

Dumb shits like you, please go ahead and vote for Sanders i don't give a fuck he's still gonna get his ass kicked by her:fu:

And if you Mr Fanboy really think Sanders gives 2 shits about your sorry ass, i have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you for a song and a dance..

Not to mention the Millions that will be voting for her next year ,,you inbred goofy cocksucker..

Does hiding behind your computer and slinging insults make you feel like a real woman ?
Pot meet kettle..

Are you starting to get the Big picture now, or am I giving your sorry ass too much credit, you JACKASS..

k
And that proves what ?

Not to mention the Millions that will be voting for her next year ,,you inbred goofy cocksucker..

Does hiding behind your computer and slinging insults make you feel like a real woman ?
Pot meet kettle..

Are you starting to get the Big picture now, or am I giving your sorry ass too much credit, you JACKASS..

Can this post be any more ironic ?

The good thing about this debate is that the best candidates still stood out, imo, because they actually discussed policy despite the poor performance from the moderators. I think Rubio had a great night, and Christie also did very well, although I really don't think Christie has any chance of gaining traction here. Carly is toast, Rand is toast, Kasich is in trouble, and Jeb is dead, and Huckabee never was a threat to contend. Cruz probably increased his support some, so I am not going to call him out of it yet. That leaves Trump and Carson. If nothing else, we should be at least beginning to understand that Ben Carson has no clue about much of what he speaks. His tax plan is a nightmare and joke that is completely unworkable. Should he become the nominee, he would be crushed in the general election. Trump we can't tell what will happen because all he does is tell us all how great he is and how great he will make the country again. In the end, one thing has become crystal clear to me; Rubio is going to be the nominee and he will give Republicans a shot at winning next year. He is the only one who actually is capable of talking policy, and he is young and likable. While I do not agree with him on most of the issues, at least he knows the issues and he doesn't scare the crap out of me as a potential president. He is the one who could actually pull more independent voters than Hillary. I'm just not sure if he can do it in all the states he will need to.

You forgot the Hispanic vote which he's likely to clean up on. That's what will scare the hell out of the Democrats. In fact, if it looks like Rubio is the likely nominee, look for much tougher border controls to our south. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

She's accomplished a helluva lot more in her life, than you ever will..

True...I've never left Americans behind, let them die, and then lied to their grieving families...

and dont forget that sniper fire she dodged in bosnia!!!
Gee that sounds a lot better than I CAN SEE RUSSIA FROM MY HOUSE.

You like that line? You should write to Saturday Night Live and thank them for it since they were the ones that wrote it. The leftist rubs were the ones that thought Palin said it.

Forum List

Back