CNN accidentally caught a lady stuffing a ballot box on live TV in 2020.

One person one vote dems... this time you will be caught and charged... covid election theft is not happening again....

Dems will BALLOT HARVEST and ballot box stuff like there's no tomorrow in 2024. No way they back off doing that.
They are gonna get caught this time.... which will absolutely prove they cheated in 2020 and 2022 and people will see that an illegitimate president destroyed America....

84mngf.jpg

Told you.... We caught them cheating down here (FL) and we prosecute. We don't dikk around with them.

But all but one got away with it. Biggest excuse, er, er, er lie -- He/She told me it was okay to vote for him/her. He/She wanted me to. The mysterious he/she was usually gone, moved, or in jail.

Judge: Not guilty.

Fraud is almost impossible to prove. And election/voter fraud doubly impossible.

Project Veritas filmed one Drop Box where 131 people drop ballots off. When they emptied the box, over 1,200 (one thousand two hundred) ballots were in it.

But there was no voter fraud in 2020. Can't prove it. No matter how much evidence, can't prove it.

And, dimocrap FILTH have busses that pick up prisoners in jail waiting for trial and take them to the voting places. They get a free lunch on the way and some literature about the wonders of the dimocrap scum party.

That's not illegal. But it's pretty low-down. Republicans don't do it because 99% of criminals are dims. Everybody knows that

Ballot box stuffing cheating election stealing Dems caught red handed. I can't wait for the resident Dem sheeple to claim there's no evidence.

Notice how you never see Fraud-Denier JackOfNoTrades who never saw an election he thought wasn't 100% honest (except 2016) on any of these threads! It is ILLEGAL to put anyone else's ballot in one of those boxes other than your own (and I think your immediate family).

If elections were honest, drop boxes would only be open certain hours a day and manned at all times like a Photo-Mat with each ballot envelop checked against the person's own ID before they went in.

Pretty bad when a nation is forced to admit (or claim) that their populace are so stupid and helpless that they can't get a photo ID yet they still want their opinion in elections.

The only time CNN did it's job properly was when it was by accident.

I find it fascinating when these lying bags of shit get busted faking a news situation as being worse than it is.

Like a reporter in a boat reporting flooding, then you see people walk next to her and the water is 3 inches deep.

Or war correspondents hiding for cover and then you see and old lady slowly walk by without a care in the world.

Hurricanes for sure.

FUCK:

CNN
MSNBC
ABC
CBS
NBC
WAPO
NYT

UTTER LYING BAGS OF SHIT.

Forum List

Back