CNN admits they are in hilary's pocket.

So what. NaziCons have Fox News. BTW, is this that same shit from TWO years ago?

Right Fox news versus:
ABC,CBS,NBC,CNN,NPR,New York Times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, i can go on but you tell me what doe the viewer/readership of Fox match them?
That's the point dummy! You idiots FEEL you are getting news, but the fact is you are getting propaganda that have supported the Democrats for years.
If you can't do the math here are the FACTS:
27.6 million viewers of which Fox had 3 million or under 11% of total viewers!
So consequently 9 out of 10 viewers get a biased democrat point of view ... 1 gets a conservative point of view.
And that is just of the TV viewership! The same ratio applies to the print media.
CNN delivered 7.505m total viewers and 2.812m among 25-54

MSNBC delivered 5.272m total viewers and 1.527m among 25-54

NBC News delivered 4.516m total viewers and 1.698m among 25-54

ABC News delivered 3.846m total viewers and 1.373m among 25-54

CBS News delivered 3.653m total viewers and 1.293m among 25-54

FNC delivered 3.031m total viewers and 785k among 25-54
Ratings

Damn, I didn't think the whining and excuse making would start in earnest for another month or so. Writing on the wall is clearer than I thought.

Here is CNN's New Day host Chris Cuomo explaining how - for Hillary Clinton -
"we [CNN] could not help her any more than we have... she's got just a free ride so far with the media."
CNN Admits "We Couldn't Help [Hillary] Any More Than We Have" | Zero Hedge

Remember CNN along with ABC,CBS,NBC, i.e. the MSM gave Obama out of their pockets $1 million in 2008. There were 1,160 or 85% of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters

MSM REPORTERS GIVE HILLARY CLINTON STANDING OVATION AFTER SHE TAKES NO QUESTIONS, JOKES ABOUT EMAIL SCANDAL

On Monday evening, mainstream media reporters reportedly gave Hillary Clinton a standing ovation after she joked about her private email scandal and took no questions from the press–at an event honoring excellence in journalism.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Have you ever read the rules about starting duplicate threads on the same topic?

So what. NaziCons have Fox News. BTW, is this that same shit from TWO years ago?

Right Fox news versus:
ABC,CBS,NBC,CNN,NPR,New York Times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, i can go on but you tell me what doe the viewer/readership of Fox match them?
That's the point dummy! You idiots FEEL you are getting news, but the fact is you are getting propaganda that have supported the Democrats for years.
So consequently 9 out of 10 viewers get a biased democrat point of view ... 1 gets a conservative point of view.
And that is just of the TV viewership! The same ratio applies to the print media.

Ratings
The entity known as FOXNEWS' viewers are old white males.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Right Fox news versus:

Ratings
The entity known as FOXNEWS' viewers are old white males.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You are right!

Doesn't alter the FACTS that the other MSM is biased!

It's called freedom of the press. Why do conservatives want to deny the media freedom of the press?
You can't have legitimate freedom of the press when so-called "journalists" are all schooled by a gang of pinko indoctrinators on the government payroll. The media is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the government and the Democrat party.

Well no, freedom of the press allows each individual media outlet to be as 'pinko', or, as rightwing nutty as it wants to.

and btw, are you're saying that Foxnews has no journalists?

It's called freedom of the press. Why do conservatives want to deny the media freedom of the press?
You can't have legitimate freedom of the press when so-called "journalists" are all schooled by a gang of pinko indoctrinators on the government payroll. The media is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the government and the Democrat party.

Well no, freedom of the press allows each individual media outlet to be as 'pinko', or, as rightwing nutty as it wants to.

Without separation of education and government, all you get are government indoctrinated drones. Freedom of the press then becomes irrelevant.

Of course, a government brainwashed drone like you will never admit that.

Without separation of education and government, all you get are government indoctrinated drones. Freedom of the press then becomes irrelevant.

We have public schools because the People want public schools. If you have a workable idea for a government that ignores the voice of the People,

let's hear it.

All Cuomo referred to is the media promoting her run for president the same way the media promoted Trump's.

"we [CNN] could not help her any more than we have... she's got just a free ride so far with the media."

So using the same "interpretative approach" people like you did with saying Trump wants to assassinate Hillary"..let's interpret Cuomo's words...
"The MSM has helped bias Hillary stories any more then we have already, she's our choice and we'll give her all the positive coverage we can"
Again.. this is the same interpretation of his quote in the same vein with these 2.6 million search results of Tump calls for Hillary assassination.

All Cuomo referred to is the media promoting her run for president the same way the media promoted Trump's.

So using the same "interpretative approach" people like you did with saying Trump wants to assassinate Hillary"..let's interpret Cuomo's words...
"The MSM has helped bias Hillary stories any more then we have already, she's our choice and we'll give her all the positive coverage we can"
Again.. this is the same interpretation of his quote in the same vein with these 2.6 million search results of Tump calls for Hillary assassination.

He referred to all of the media that was running with the story that Hillary Clinton was the presumptive nominee.

Trump in turn got billions of free media from the press.

He referred to all of the media that was running with the story that Hillary Clinton was the presumptive nominee.

Trump in turn got billions of free media from the press.
So you are interpreting Cuomo's exact words with your spin. "we [CNN] could not help her any more than we have... she's got just a free ride so far with the media."
Seems pretty clear to me that CNN admits they are NOT objective... but partial...i.e. "CNN could not help her more"..

We have public schools because the People want public schools. If you have a workable idea for a government that ignores the voice of the People,

let's hear it.

Realistically NYcarbineer won't read this for two reasons:
A) It is too long and NYcarbineer's attention span can't handle more then 140 words.
B) It totally refutes NYcarbineer's subjective ignorant comments.

A GIVEN FACT: "Public schools' teachers are taught by college teachers. Right?"

A GIVEN FACT: There are 10 registered Democrat faculty members to 1 registered GOP.

This biased MSM educated by biased liberal (here is a link from a former lawyer for the Black Panthers.... David Horowitz)
The vastly disproportionate presence of leftist professors on university campuses across the United States has been well documented.
One of the first studies on this subject was conducted in 2003 by the Center for the Study of Popular Culture (CSPC, now called the David Horowitz Freedom Center), David Horowitz Freedom Center which examined the ratio of registered Democrats to registered Republicans on the faculties of 32 elite colleges and universities nationwide.
In its examinations of more than 150 departments and upper-level administrations at the 32 colleges and universities, the CSPC found that the overall ratio of registered Democrats to registered Republicans was greater than than 10-to-1 (1,397 Democrats, 134 Republicans).
The One-Party University - Discover the Networks

Your stupidity is showing.
Just like anyone supporting "the c*ntface donald", you even steal other peoples words, like his 3rd wife " Melania"
does.
How Donald Trump used the three women in his life for his own benefit — and pleasure

"Don't hold your breath for the lunatic rightwinging teabaggers to admit anything."

It’s hard to imagine that a man on a lifelong prowl for women, preferably in their twenties, isn’t a contraception champion. But he’s made it through most of the primaries without being asked, even though he may be carrying an ever-ready Trump Trojan in his pocket for the occasion.
Donald Trump's history with women: adultery, objectification

Don't hold your breath for the lunatic rightwinging teabaggers to admit anything.
They are setting the stage so they have something to blame the loss on when it all comes down on their bigoted asses.

Why does CNN keep hammering Hillary about the so-called FBI corruption probe of the Clinton Foundation? I don't get it - since they are supposedly in Hillary's pocket. Can anyone please explain...?

"Don't hold your breath for the lunatic rightwinging teabaggers to admit anything."

"Don't hold your breath for the lunatic Leftwinging bedwetters to admit anything."

There I've corrected the mistakes you made in your above post, it's okay, you can thank me later :smoke:

Your stupidity is showing.
Just like anyone supporting "the c*ntface donald", you even steal other peoples words, like his 3rd wife " Melania"
does.
How Donald Trump used the three women in his life for his own benefit — and pleasure

It’s hard to imagine that a man on a lifelong prowl for women, preferably in their twenties, isn’t a contraception champion. But he’s made it through most of the primaries without being asked, even though he may be carrying an ever-ready Trump Trojan in his pocket for the occasion.
Donald Trump's history with women: adultery, objectification

Don't hold your breath for the lunatic rightwinging teabaggers to admit anything.
They are setting the stage so they have something to blame the loss on when it all comes down on their bigoted asses.

Why does CNN keep hammering Hillary about the so-called FBI corruption probe of the Clinton Foundation? I don't get it - since they are supposedly in Hillary's pocket. Can anyone please explain...?

"Don't hold your breath for the lunatic Leftwinging bedwetters to admit anything."

There I've corrected the mistakes you made in your above post, it's okay, you can thank me later :smoke:
like slick willy?

Conservatives are ALL for Freedom of the press as I am.
What we are pointing out though is the MSM is biased. This bias influences people.
So with efforts like mine and other like-minded people...here are some sources that have studied the biased MSM.. we are trying to influence people to take
what the MSM gins up, that blow out of proportion that make the exception the RULE and have counterbalance in the dialogue.
Simply depending as the vast majority of Americans do on 30 second sound bites or headlines is not enough because that is where most of the bias is.
Trump is anti-immigrant... great headline... Google results: About 6,390,000 results (0.49 seconds)
Web sites studying MSM Bias...

http://freakonomics.com/podcast/how-biased-is-your-media/
Examples of Media Bias
Screen Shot 2016-08-15 at 6.21.48 PM.png

Forum List

Back