CNN admits they are in hilary's pocket.

Really? Anyone that watched CNN for more than 2 minutes could tell they were Pro Hiliary and anti Trump..
I guess they wanted to clear their conscious by coming out and admitting it.

Really? Anyone that watched CNN for more than 2 minutes could tell they were Pro Hiliary and anti Trump..

Anyone that listens to Rush Limbaugh for 2 minutes knows that he is a biased rightwing partisan.

Anyone that listens to Rush Limbaugh for 2 minutes knows that he is a biased rightwing partisan.
Big difference between a single radio host on for a couple hours a day, and a whole cable network on 24/7

Show US where Rush pushes himself as Mainstream Media like CNN does. Fold'em.

So you want liberalism in the media crushed so rightwing propaganda can reign uncontested.

No shit. We get it.

It's called freedom of the press. Why do conservatives want to deny the media freedom of the press?

You people push the Bullshit Fairness Doctrine in modern times......don't lecture US about Freedom of the Press.

You're the one pushing the 'fairness' doctrine right this minute.

No....you are perpetuating what lies between your ears. The only way I would "push" the Fairness Doctrine is to tell anyone explicitly calling it out and proposing it to take the document and shove it up their ass.

So you want liberalism in the media crushed so rightwing propaganda can reign uncontested.

No shit. We get it.

What lies between your ears is distorting any sense of reality you may have. I simply asked a question.

It's called freedom of the press. Why do conservatives want to deny the media freedom of the press?
You can't have legitimate freedom of the press when so-called "journalists" are all schooled by a gang of pinko indoctrinators on the government payroll. The media is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the government and the Democrat party.

Wow. It's hard to make it any plainer than this.

lol westwall C'mon, my friend!

That's from June, two years ago! And I beg to burst your bubble, but Trump by far has received the most attention by all networks, including favorable.

lC1mxnG.jpg

I047Oxa.jpg

Yes it is from two years ago, and they are STILL in her pocket as evidenced by their continued refusal to broadcast any of her mistakes or to report fairly on her policy failures. This just made it how deeply in the hole they are for her.

Funny. I hear CNN hammering on Hillary every day.

Provide a link to ONE example of that then please.

Newly released Clinton emails shed light on relationship between State Dept. and Clinton Foundation - CNNPolitics.com
Two Benghazi victims' parents sue Clinton - CNNPolitics.com
Top Clinton State Department aide helped Clinton Foundation - CNNPolitics.com
Ben Carson defends connecting Hillary Clinton to Lucifer - CNNPolitics.com
Hillary Clinton confronted with past coal comments - CNNPolitics.com
Hillary Clinton email scandal does damage control - CNNPolitics.com
http://www.google.com/url?url=http:..._DEynA&usg=AFQjCNFRy9maSBP_lEYoMQe2HwqOHfkn-w

controversyairtime.jpg

Mateen%20Coverage%20Chart.JPG

You can't have legitimate freedom of the press when so-called "journalists" are all schooled by a gang of pinko indoctrinators on the government payroll.

Maybe you're right. Fortunately that's not how it goes here in the US of A.

lol westwall C'mon, my friend!

That's from June, two years ago! And I beg to burst your bubble, but Trump by far has received the most attention by all networks, including favorable.

lC1mxnG.jpg

I047Oxa.jpg

Yes it is from two years ago, and they are STILL in her pocket as evidenced by their continued refusal to broadcast any of her mistakes or to report fairly on her policy failures. This just made it how deeply in the hole they are for her.

Funny. I hear CNN hammering on Hillary every day.

Provide a link to ONE example of that then please.

Newly released Clinton emails shed light on relationship between State Dept. and Clinton Foundation - CNNPolitics.com
Two Benghazi victims' parents sue Clinton - CNNPolitics.com
Top Clinton State Department aide helped Clinton Foundation - CNNPolitics.com
Ben Carson defends connecting Hillary Clinton to Lucifer - CNNPolitics.com
Hillary Clinton confronted with past coal comments - CNNPolitics.com
Hillary Clinton email scandal does damage control - CNNPolitics.com
http://www.google.com/url?url=http:..._DEynA&usg=AFQjCNFRy9maSBP_lEYoMQe2HwqOHfkn-w
controversyairtime.jpg

Mateen%20Coverage%20Chart.JPG

I don't know about the Duke thing although given his history and Trumps refusal for weeks to denounce him I think the networks had a right to report Trump's affinity for white separatists and likewise.

As far as Trump's controversies, I mean gee gosh oh golly...ya think that could be because he's had 4 times more controversies? Or maybe 40?

Forum List

Back