CNN analyst & former Obama admin official compares Trumps CPAC speech to Hitler

CNN Analyst And Former Obama Admin Official Compares Trump's CPAC Speech To Hitler
One CNN analyst and former Obama administration official was clearly triggered by President Trump's rambling, expletive-filled, two-hour-plus CPAC address.

You people are so beyond idiots , it is too bad you can't see how much you are a despised race all your own. Nobody with a brain likes you fkrs. Your idiots, selfish, greedy ass pricks.
Guess if you want to know more that link will have to actually be clicked to learn more of the story omfg imagine that where oh where will the link take you oh no oh no................ careful now it might burn those eyes cause you know when a retard doesn't like something they must demand their daddy Gov. take it away reality is way to scary.

Thanks to #infowars for providing this information on their site as well.
They are playing reverse psychology by changing the script. They are the Nazis.That is why we all need to stop funding them.

EXCLUSIVE: Laura Loomer Banned From CPAC For Talking To Oliver Darcy
EXCLUSIVE: Laura Loomer Banned From CPAC For Talking To Oliver Darcy

Progressive Logic: Trump is Hitler, so we need to disarm and invite in foreigners who feel persecuted, der, derr, derrrp, Orange Man Bad, ORANGE MAN BAD!!

He didn't sound like Hitler to me, but did sound like a babbling idiot who is getting more and more unhinged by the day. And like Joy Behar said, if he hugged the flag any closer, he would have to pay it hush money.

Joy Behar is a clueles, hate filled bigot...it figures you follow her

He didn't sound like Hitler to me, but did sound like a babbling idiot who is getting more and more unhinged by the day. And like Joy Behar said, if he hugged the flag any closer, he would have to pay it hush money.

I don't follow her. It was in a couple of news feeds I get. And, in this case, she's right.

I don't follow her. It was in a couple of news feeds I get. And, in this case, she's right.

You both suffer from TDS...

Forum List

Back