CNN analyst says slash truckers tires...

I don't mean to sound like a doubting Thomas here, but usually when reading about something somebody tweeted, here or in an online article, there will be screenshots or links to the Tweet, facebook post, whatever. OK. Obviously she didn't suggest it on air, whoever she is. But, seriously, can somebody post a link to where she actually did it?

Yeah...it's weird... you have to click on the embedded tweet in the article...

Remember, leftists can bomb the Capitol or shoot up an open field of Republican Congressmen and the Left says nothing. Conservative idiots walk through Capitol doors carrying flagpoles threatening a takeover of the country and the left loses their shit.

Whoops editing my post I messed it up -this comment was meant for 1srelluc-

I was just reading about that and I don’t know if it’s factual, but a couple of Canadians related that the bridge has been neglected. Yikes.

Now I understand....and things seem clear to me...

It was a former Obama DHS Advisor spewing those criminal and poisonous words, but of course!

Slash the Tires, Empty Gas Tanks, Arrest the Drivers” – CNN Contributor and Former Obama DHS Advisor on How to Deal with Freedom Convoy Bridge Blockade​

Yes... The Washington Examiner reported that too... Former Obama official advocates slashing Freedom Convoy Truckers tires...

Remember when the left declared protests should make people uncomfortable?

"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said, “The whole point of protesting is to make ppl uncomfortable. Activists take that discomfort w/the status quo & advocate for concrete policy changes…To folks who complain protest demands make others uncomfortable…that’s the point.”

"Here is a newsflash for those of you who seem to be confused about this: protest is not supposed to make you feel comfortable. It is not supposed to be convenient. It is not supposed to occur on a schedule that is pre-approved by those being protested against."

Now that the shoe is on the other foot, they seem to be singing from a different hymnal.

Yes... The Washington Examiner reported that too... Former Obama official advocates slashing Freedom Convoy Truckers tires...

"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said, “The whole point of protesting is to make ppl uncomfortable. Activists take that discomfort w/the status quo & advocate for concrete policy changes…To folks who complain protest demands make others uncomfortable…that’s the point.”

"Here is a newsflash for those of you who seem to be confused about this: protest is not supposed to make you feel comfortable. It is not supposed to be convenient. It is not supposed to occur on a schedule that is pre-approved by those being protested against."

Now that the shoe is on the other foot, they seem to be singing from a different hymnal.

Exactly right! Yes. :thup:

Hypocrisy on display everyday.

Weird background to all this. Matty's dead now, but the Ambassador Bridge is still in the Moroun mob family. Truckers in general, the Teamsters in particular, have never liked that toll bridge. See, Matty's pa started Central Transport which remains a huge conglomerate to this day,.. and vehemently anti-union. Matty's son continues in his stead.
Moroun built an economic empire based on trucking, real estate and toll collecting, making himself one of the richest men in the U.S. From behind his hardwood desk, he has crushed competitors, bruised egos and sired powerful enemies: the Canadian government, the American government, the governor of Michigan, the media, ordinary people, even priests who say he put profit over people and tag him with the titles of slumlord, monopolist and mobster.

Definitely sounds like a lie. Sean Hannity has been on for 34 Minutes and even did the Canadian prostest report but not a single mention of anybody talking about slashing tires. You got to admit, it sounds pretty incredible it would be suggested by lawyer.
It's being suggested by a woke idiot, which supercedes any past association that may have involved intelligence or logic. Plus she's an Obama lackey, so any presumption of intelligence is questionable to begin with.

Forum List

Back