CNN Anchor Demands Americans "Stop Swooning Over Putin"

If Putin werr to come to the US and be eligible (obviously he's not) he would be leadi g i. The Presidential Race even runnibg as an independent.
The American Taliban wants a dictator, hence the problem.

You really need to get a better line than the American Taliban asshole.

I know what Benazir Bhutto unleashed on Afghan women with the Taliban. Get real. Now you are doing smarmy? I don't think so.

If Putin werr to come to the US and be eligible (obviously he's not) he would be leadi g i. The Presidential Race even runnibg as an independent.

I know what Benazir Bhutto unleashed on Afghan women with the Taliban. Get real. Now you are doing smarmy? I don't think so.
The American Taliban fits you guys to a tee. Evil peas in an evil pod.

He's infinitely better than the dancing bear in a tutu that currently "leads" this nation.

Unfair to bears!

Use of "dancing" and "tutu" denigrate an entire art form.

Might I suggest "prancing turd" as an appropriate substitution?

Looks like the right wing is still swooning over commie putin.

He's infinitely better than the dancing bear in a tutu that currently "leads" this nation.

You know Anathema I have a really really really hard time over this being of Ukrainian descent and backing Putin of all people after what the USSR did to my people. Putin and Russia are not the USSR. I grew up. I learned these are different people in a different time.

They have a real deal with these crazy Chechen terrorists. Beslan should make everyone shake their heads around Putin going NOT AGAIN.

When the Chechen terrorist leader pledged alliance to ISIS I expected nothing more than Putin to go "enough of this bullshit".

And I will back him forever.

The American Taliban fits you guys to a tee. Evil peas in an evil pod.

Well you make me want to bazooka barf you uneducated fool. I am and have been for over a couple of decades a woman's rep in the ME. I have fought desperately for womens rights when your bitch Clinton and her husband were backing Benazir.

You know Benazir. Who founded the Taliban.

Really truly go fuck yourself. Call conservatives the american taliban. What a fucking joke.

Looks like the left wing is still swooning over commie Obama. See what I did there? Why shouldn't we root for the stronger, smarter communist?

CNN Anchor Demands Americans "Stop Swooning Over Putin"

The little KGB prick should be dropped from a plane at 30,000 feet, without a parachute.
Yeah? I'd like to see you do that. Putin has probably killed bigger men than you with his bare hands.
Even at 30,000 feet it's pretty easy to press the drop button...
Uh huh. Are you going to do it or are you like most Leftists who want somebody else to do your muscle work?

Ok I'll pick on you today :lol:

What has Putin done wrong to try to wipe out ISIS?
In 2017 when a republican is president again. Liberals like yourself will love Putin. You always do. Republicans are just admiring his leadership now. Since we haven't had any in almost seven years.

CNN can kiss my ass. Putin has bigger balls than Obama will ever have.

Ok I'll pick on you today :lol:

What has Putin done wrong to try to wipe out ISIS?
In 2017 when a republican is president again. Liberals like yourself will love Putin. You always do. Republicans are just admiring his leadership now. Since we haven't had any in almost seven years.

Hells bells my friend. I am seriously conservative. I just follow world politics and I just happen to be killer conservative at it.

You really better get reading my posts dear heart. No problemo. I rock the conservative world to the middle of the roads dismay.

CNN can kiss my ass. Putin has bigger balls than Obama will ever have.

Gracie when the head of the Chechen terror army goes "I'm with ISIS" I expect Putin to go "I don't think so".

Crap man when they did Beslan I mean fucking come on.

Forum List

Back