CNN Anchor: ‘Our Rights Do Not Come From God’

All law is subjective.

Subjective law, is invalid law. No American is obligated to recognize any law which is subjective. Period.

You see, American principle provides that we are all equal before the law. Subjective law, rejects that principle. Therefore, it stands in opposition to the principles upon which Americans consent, to be governed.

Again, as a Leftist, there is no way you could have known that.

A law that protects your freedom of religion is subjective, if for no other reason than it's a matter of opinion whether or not religious rights should be protected.

Look up the word subjective.

And let's more that so far imaginary charter of principles.

All law is subjective.

Subjective law, is invalid law. No American is obligated to recognize any law which is subjective. Period.

You see, American principle provides that we are all equal before the law. Subjective law, rejects that principle. Therefore, it stands in opposition to the principles upon which Americans consent, to be governed.

A law that protects your freedom of religion is subjective,....

You ... are an imbecile.

Subjective: based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.

LAW THAT PROTECTS MY RIGHTS, PROTECTS YOUR RIGHTS... BE IT RELEVANT TO RELIGION OR TRANSPORTATION. THAT YOU FEEL THIS IS SUBJECTIVE BECAUSE IT PROTECTS MY RIGHTS TO FREELY PRACTICE MY RELIGION, MERELY REFLECTS YOUR PROFOUND IGNORANCE OF THE PURPOSE OF LAW AND LANGUAGE.

Last edited:
All law is subjective.

A law that protects your freedom of religion is subjective, if for no other reason than it's a matter of opinion whether or not religious rights should be protected.

I've just been reading some of this lost Keys guy's post.

All but confirmed he's KKK.

All law is subjective.

The Klan was created by Democrats, for Democrats... And what I am is someone the Klan wants NO PART of... I am an American. Of the unapologetic, irrepressible variety.

Either the homosexuals shut the fuck up... or we're going to shut them up and >IF< THAT is how it goes, we're shutting up the entire Left right along with you ladies.
All law is subjective.

The Klan was created by Democrats, for Democrats... And what I am is someone the Klan wants NO PART of... I am an American. Of the unapologetic, irrepressible variety.
The Klan is in allegiance with you on homosexuals, bub.

In addition to your commentaries about "negroes" and Jews, you've announced, quite clearly, you're cool with terrorism - just like the members of the KKK...
Either the homosexuals shut the fuck up... or we're going to shut them up and >IF< THAT is how it goes, we're shutting up the entire Left right along with you ladies.

Do they, sis?

ROFLMNAO! So the Klan feels that sexual abnormality is not normal and the culture should not pretend that it is?

REALLY?

Huh... I seriously doubt that. The Klan isn't known for its common sense. (Which is another tell tale sign that they're Leftists... along with their well known position that racial minorities aren't capable of sustaining themselves and that such requires outside assistance to survive... the klan simply rejects that they should be given susbsidies. Where the Left proper, uses the subsidies as a means to buy their votes.)

Do they, sis?

ROFLMNAO! So the Klan feels that sexual abnormality is not normal and the culture should not pretend that it is?

REALLY?

Huh... I seriously doubt that. The Klan isn't known for its common sense. (Which is another tell tale sign that they're Leftists... along with their well known position that racial minorities aren't capable of sustaining themselves and that such requires outside assistance to survive... the klan simply rejects that they should be given susbsidies. Where the Left proper, uses the subsidies as a means to buy their votes.)
You're a walking pile of bullshit.

Your comrades:

"KKK issues “call to arms” over Alabama same-sex marriage ruling
The hate group melts down after a federal court rules an amendment banning same-sex marriage unconstitutional

"We as White Christians intend to see that no outside agitators bully or intimidate the White Christian majority in the State of Alabama...We salute those like the chief justice for standing against the Immoral, Ungodly and activist Federal Judges.”

KKK issues call to arms over Alabama same-sex marriage ruling - Salon.com

Where_r_my_Keys said: " Either the homosexuals shut the fuck up... or we're going to shut them up and >IF< THAT is how it goes, we're shutting up the entire Left right along with you ladies."

All law is subjective.

You don't want the states to be able to decide who has rights and who doesn't?

All law is subjective.

You ... are an imbecile.

LAW THAT PROTECTS MY RIGHTS, PROTECTS YOUR RIGHTS... BE IT RELEVANT TO RELIGION OR TRANSPORTATION. THAT YOU FEEL THIS IS SUBJECTIVE BECAUSE IT PROTECTS MY RIGHTS TO FREELY PRACTICE MY RELIGION, MERELY REFLECTS YOUR PROFOUND IGNORANCE OF THE PURPOSE OF LAW AND LANGUAGE.

So your opinion that gun ownership should be a right is not subjective?

Your opinion that gays should not have the right to marry is not subjective?

Your opinion that there is a God is not subjective?

Your opinion that the Supreme Court should not be subjective is not subjective?

lol, you're dumber than Kosh.

All law is subjective.

You ... are an imbecile.

Your opinion of the purpose of the law is subjective.

Our rights DO NOT come from any silly notion of a god.
you have to say why you think that dummy!!
because there is no proof? because there is absolutely no evidence any god exists? because rights and gods are figments of imagination?

dear if rights were figments the Bill of Rights would not exist

If rights were God given you wouldn't need a Bill of Rights.

a liberal is so stupid that he thinks God given rights should have been posted on the north side of a tree and not subject to being compromised by man.

Rights come from human intellect, and consensus.

rights come from tradition, God, and nature. what comes from human intellect is Hitler Stalin Mao Obama. It took human intellect 1 million years to discover that slavery was wrong so we don't want to rely on it.

rights come from tradition, God, and nature. what comes from human intellect is Hitler Stalin Mao Obama. It took human intellect 1 million years to discover that slavery was wrong so we don't want to rely on it.
Rights from nature? I'd love to see that list. Nature neither knows that you exist, or gives a damn either way.

Rights from nature? I'd love to see that list. Nature neither knows that you exist, or gives a damn either way.

100% stupid and liberal as always. If nature did not know evolution would have no direction. See why we have to be 100% positve that liberalism is based in pure ignorance.

100% stupid and liberal as always. If nature did not know evolution would have no direction. See why we have to be 100% positve that liberalism is based in pure ignorance.
Evolution has no direction. It's not higher or lower, bigger or smaller, it's what is best adapted to the environment at the time, period. That's it. You have no rights from nature. She grants none. Your existence is of no impotence beyond a few people here, who are also soon dead and never remembered.

Your existence is of no impotence beyond a few people here, who are also soon dead and never remembered.

100% liberal Nazi-like in its aggressive violent ignorance. You are like a gold fish making pronouncements from a fish bowl. Humans have no ability to know what came before the big bang, let alone before that.

Nature has no 'rights'. It has strong and weak. We create rights. We defend rights. They exist because we do both.

Forum List

Back