CNN caught faking it again

Just like we need to tell dems in california to kiss our ass.

A little to the right please, you missed the hole.

1664585006373.png

It's like Puerto Rico......they are supposed to have hurricane bunkers for the people, if and when needed.......but they don't.
They are supposed to have an emergency fund for such acts of Mother Nature, but they don't.
This happens EVERY FUCKING YEAR to them, and the corrupt politicians whine, cry, and complain when they are told NO, on getting government funds!!!

WHERE did those BILLIONS of emergency dollars go to??? THEIR POCKETS!!!
agree

Why should we trust Florida with our tax dollars
We could just send paper towels

Look at the pedestrian casually WALKING across the street in the background. Watch as he opens his car door which would be a massive kite when winds are as bad as the reporter is pretending they are.

Lolololololololol
I can actually SEE the wind blowing his jacket

Looks pretty nasty to me

Are you denying Hurricane Ian was a Bitch?
Gov DeSantis would disagree
Well... I think the point is kinda funny.
I mean, yes, looking at this dudes dramatic..."bear with me" - barely able to maintain balance... and someone walks behind him perfectly normal, opens their car door and the door doesn't swing hard open... yeah... he is faking.

Look at the pedestrian casually WALKING across the street in the background. Watch as he opens his car door which would be a massive kite when winds are as bad as the reporter is pretending they are.

Lolololololololol
I like the part where the cameraman starts moving the camera around more to indicate extremely strong winds, when sure no doubt it was windy but for visual impact exaggerated perhaps. I think I detected the reporter’s signaling during the coverage so he would start doing it lol

Forum List

Back