CNN claims DeSantis cheated by arresting people who committed election fraud.

haha that is not what the link said. Of course the Gov has jurisdiction in the State of FL to prosecute FL crimes.

Why do you lie? Moreover, that was 1 case out of 20.

Just stop already

Comprehension 101. Failing grade.

Comprehension 101. Failing grade.
hahhaha yes, it appears you don't know what the article stated at all....and now you are claiming the Gov of FL has no jurisidiction at all! hahahhah

hey at least we got you away from the lie that he charged people he knew were innocent

hahhaha yes, it appears you don't know what the article stated at all....and now you are claiming the Gov of FL has no jurisidiction at all! hahahhah

According to the judge who dismissed the charges, he does not. The article explains why.

hey at least we got you away from the lie that he charged people he knew were innocent

He did. You can't charge people for something those under you, approved.

According to the judge who dismissed the charges, he does not. The article explains why.

He did. You can't charge people for something those under you, approved.
1) hahah the article nor the Judge, said the Gov of FL has no juridiction over the State of FL....the Court said, that Court didn't have jurisdiction over that one case. Stop lying
2) hahhah show me proof he charged people he knew were innocent...i've asked repeatedly, and thus far you provided a link to an article were a Judge said his Court lacked jurisdiction over 1 case out of 20....nothing about the guy being innocent

1) hahah the article nor the Judge, said the Gov of FL has no juridiction over the State of FL....the Court said, that Court didn't have jurisdiction over that one case. Stop lying

They didn't say the court didn't have jurisdiction. The court said DeSantis's minions did not.

2) hahhah show me proof he charged people he knew were innocent...i've asked repeatedly, and thus far you provided a link to an article were a Judge said his Court lacked jurisdiction over 1 case out of 20....nothing about the guy being innocent

His people approved them voting.

They didn't say the court didn't have jurisdiction. The court said DeSantis's minions did not.

1) hahahah that is not what your article stated
2) who? what people?

From your own link: The decision could pave the way for similar findings in some or all of the other cases, though local prosecutors could still choose to refile the charges

The Court did not make any sort of finding on guilt....nor did they say the State Attorney couldnt refile. Moreover, this was 1 of 20 cases.....

From your own link: The decision could pave the way for similar findings in some or all of the other cases, though local prosecutors could still choose to refile the charges

The Court did not make any sort of finding on guilt....nor did they say the State Attorney couldnt refile. Moreover, this was 1 of 20 cases.....

If you say so.

haha no your article stated as such
Time for a grammar lesson:

A Miami state judge threw out the case against Robert Lee Wood, ruling that the statewide prosecutor, who is overseeing all 20 cases, had no jurisdiction because the alleged crime did not occur in at least two judicial circuits.

Oh look, the judge did not say the court does not have standing. Who did the court say does not have standing? Can you answer that. Can you read...?

It does not say a crime was not committed though. It means that local prosecutors would have to file because they would have standing. DeSantis and his state offices cannot file charges but the localities very well could if they so chose.

I would bet DeSantis leans on them to do so as well if this happens with the rest of the cases.

It does not say a crime was not committed though.

I don't believe I argued the court said that though did I?

It means that local prosecutors would have to file because they would have standing. DeSantis and his state offices cannot file charges but the localities very well could if they so chose.

I would bet DeSantis leans on them to do so as well if this happens with the rest of the cases.

Maybe if he promises more taxpayer dollars to cover the lawsuits.

Time for a grammar lesson:

A Miami state judge threw out the case against Robert Lee Wood, ruling that the statewide prosecutor, who is overseeing all 20 cases, had no jurisdiction because the alleged crime did not occur in at least two judicial circuits.

Oh look, the judge did not say the court does not have standing. Who did the court say does not have standing? Can you answer that. Can you read...?
haha it’s not standing…rhis isn’t a lawsuit.

These are criminal charges, the court said they could refile.

Additionally at no point did they say this one case out of twenty mind you were innocent

It was dog and pony show and he hurt people by doing it.

I wouldn't call it cheating though....

Maybe unethical, maybe juvenile, maybe an abuse of power, but not cheating! :)
It is abuse of power especially when most of these arrests are for ex felons who were told they could legally vote...

Floridians voted to resort ex felons voting rights years ago and DeSantis has blocked it on every turn...

It is abuse of power especially when most of these arrests are for ex felons who were told they could legally vote...

Floridians voted to resort ex felons voting rights years ago and DeSantis has blocked it on every turn...
haha these are sex offenders and convicted if homicides, they were never allowed their voting rights back…the law is clear. Their ignorance of the law isnt a defense…if some were fooled by dem elections officials that’s something the can raise at trial but it’s not an abuse of power for the executive branch to enforce law, it’s their job

Forum List

Back