CNN Cuomo Admitts Biden's Quid Pro Quo Ukraine Extortion

Biden protecting his son from prosecution.

What do you accuse Biden son of?
But see, here's the logical fail of the Trumpstettes - although logical fails don't trouble them - but assume for a moment that Biden did abuse his office as VP by pressuring Ukraine to not investigate Hunter ….. that would be impeachable. But that's exactly what Trump now admits he did too.

But see, here's the logical fail of the Trumpstettes - although logical fails don't trouble them - but assume for a moment that Biden did abuse his office as VP by pressuring Ukraine to not investigate Hunter ….. that would be impeachable. But that's exactly what Trump now admits he did too.

Live by the conspiracy theory, die by the conspiracy theory I guess.

"CNN anchor Chris Cuomo made a rare admission on Wednesday night that former Vice President Joe Biden "absolutely" engaged in a quid pro quo with Ukraine, but insisted it wasn't for "personal advantage."

In other words:
'He did it....but here's why I think he did it.'

Of course he did it. He bragged about doing it in video-taped confession....

CNN's Chris Cuomo admits Biden 'absolutely' engaged in quid pro quo with Ukraine, but not for 'personal advantage'

Seriously Troll, I don't see Trump having much trouble dodging his attempt to get Ukraine to investigate his political rival for his own political gain, which should be impeachable and surely other potuses have at least tried to do so as well, but if your DRIVEL is the best they got, he's toast.
Biden's son. you missed that in the transcript eh? Is hunter running? And actually, Biden isn't running against Trump yet, so he isn't his rival yet. sleepy joe needs to beat the group of clowns first. so fail.

Live by the conspiracy theory, die by the conspiracy theory I guess.
Trump's defense is that his violations of his oath are only failed attempts and he never succeeds. LOL

"CNN anchor Chris Cuomo made a rare admission on Wednesday night that former Vice President Joe Biden "absolutely" engaged in a quid pro quo with Ukraine, but insisted it wasn't for "personal advantage."

In other words:

CNN's Chris Cuomo admits Biden 'absolutely' engaged in quid pro quo with Ukraine, but not for 'personal advantage'

Seriously Troll, I don't see Trump having much trouble dodging his attempt to get Ukraine to investigate his political rival for his own political gain, which should be impeachable and surely other potuses have at least tried to do so as well, but if your DRIVEL is the best they got, he's toast.
Biden's son. you missed that in the transcript eh? Is hunter running? And actually, Biden isn't running against Trump yet, so he isn't his rival yet. sleepy joe needs to beat the group of clowns first. so fail.
JC, assuming Biden did something wrong in protecting Hunterr (and pressuing Ukraine on firing the prosecutor wasn't even close to wrong), he was VP when he allegedly did it. Biden went to Ukraine on the direction of Obama to directly tell them, clean up corruption or go without aid. The Trumpsettes' failure of comparision is the entire western world agreed Shokin had to go.

And Pence, Bill Barr, Pompano are all targets here. If Crazy Drunk Grandpa tied aid to a political favor, Trump can probably cut him loose. If anyone in the admin asked for a favor on Trump's behalf .… then we got something worth actually worrying over.

Last edited:

In other words:

Great... Now you can have an investigation.. You could call Chris Cuomo and ask him what privileged information...

But all that has nothing to do with Trump... Let the Trump investigation go ahead as well... Will probably need to see Trump's tax returns considering there is information linking Trump business to Russia and he was on the call lobbying for Russia (as well as attempting to dig dirt on Political foe)....

Lets investigate both of them...

By the way it is not anyone's fault if Biden is cleared in an hour or less, that is the problem with investigating innocent people..

You're talking about a big fat paradox.

Trump's duty as head of the executive is to prosecute corruption. Biden's duty at the time was...what?

Both appear to have person/political interests in their action, and if Biden was doing the bidding of the U.S. as part of his VP duties, neither Trump nor Biden acted inappropriately.

Skokin was sacked because the EU, IMF, and the US insisted he be sacked for corruption. Biden just joined in the pile on.
Hence no personal advantage

Biden acted in the interests of the country

Trump was acting in his personal interests to get dirt on a political opponent

Right, it had nothing to do with Biden protecting his son from prosecution. You guys are on another level of stupid.

Correct, there was nothing Bidens son had done that is prosecutable

Sorry, meant to say Biden's son's company. If the company was brought down, his son would likely lose his cushy job on the board which was paying him 50k/mth for showing up 2 times per year for meetings. That alone is a little sketchy.

I am not going to defend the skectchy part of it, I started thinking that, I did a bit of investigating ...

To Hunter this is not big money... He is a founder of a multibillion dollar investment fund... It is just as likely he was on the board for advice on making the company attractive to Western Investors... Look at his background and you see a history of emerging market billion dollar deals, this company was very much in his wheelhouse...

The Company was cleared and looked as clean as any other company in the region... The whole are is dominated by Ukraine v Russia, the prosecutor who was clearly corrupt was also Russian backed and the Gas Company was Ukrainian owned. Russia's main influence in Ukraine is gas so it no surprise there is allegations from both sides, but let's make it clear, we are on the Ukraine side.

You're talking about a big fat paradox.

Trump's duty as head of the executive is to prosecute corruption. Biden's duty at the time was...what?

Both appear to have person/political interests in their action, and if Biden was doing the bidding of the U.S. as part of his VP duties, neither Trump nor Biden acted inappropriately.

There was is a difference when you request a foreign leader assist you in getting re-elected

We are interested in Javelin missiles
I need you to do a couple things for me

In other words:

JC, assuming Biden did something wrong in protecting Hunterr (and pressuing Ukraine on firing the prosecutor wasn't even close to wrong), he was VP when he allegedly did it. Biden went to Ukraine on the direction of Obama to directly tell them, clean up corruption or go without aid. The Trumpsettes' failure of comparision is the entire western world agreed Shokin had to go.

And Pence, Bill Barr, Pompano are all targets here. If Crazy Drunk Grandpa tied aid to a political favor, Trump can probably cut him loose. If anyone in the admin asked for a favor on Trump's behalf .… then we got something worth actually worrying over.
what's different than what president trump was doing? except, trump didn't extort the guy like joe. so?

In other words:

Great... Now you can have an investigation.. You could call Chris Cuomo and ask him what privileged information...

But all that has nothing to do with Trump... Let the Trump investigation go ahead as well... Will probably need to see Trump's tax returns considering there is information linking Trump business to Russia and he was on the call lobbying for Russia (as well as attempting to dig dirt on Political foe)....

Lets investigate both of them...

By the way it is not anyone's fault if Biden is cleared in an hour or less, that is the problem with investigating innocent people..
ignorance you be in your alternate world! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Skokin was sacked because the EU, IMF, and the US insisted he be sacked for corruption. Biden just joined in the pile on.
Hence no personal advantage

Biden acted in the interests of the country

Trump was acting in his personal interests to get dirt on a political opponent

Joe had no personal advantage, but Hunter...

How US benefited from that firing?

Joe is not political opponent, since he's not on the ballot.

Forum List

Back