CNN Cuomo Admitts Biden's Quid Pro Quo Ukraine Extortion

Skokin was sacked because the EU, IMF, and the US insisted he be sacked for corruption. Biden just joined in the pile on.
Hence no personal advantage

Biden acted in the interests of the country

Trump was acting in his personal interests to get dirt on a political opponent

Right, it had nothing to do with Biden protecting his son from prosecution. You guys are on another level of stupid.

Correct, there was nothing Bidens son had done that is prosecutable

Sorry, meant to say Biden's son's company. If the company was brought down, his son would likely lose his cushy job on the board which was paying him 50k/mth for showing up 2 times per year for meetings. That alone is a little sketchy.

Little is all you got.

Companies hire high profile figures for many reasons, including prestige and connections, that in itself is not nafarious and is not evidence that Biden's son did anything improper.

On the other hand we know that that the investigator was corrupt and needed to be fired, so there is no reason to fault Biden for doing the right thing.

Timing also doesn't add up - the case against company was shelved for 2 years and the charge of corruption was getting rich while NOT prosecuting the wealthy people.

Last edited:
Skokin was sacked because the EU, IMF, and the US insisted he be sacked for corruption. Biden just joined in the pile on.

Lol
Everyone in the country deserves to see that dirt

Right, it had nothing to do with Biden protecting his son from prosecution. You guys are on another level of stupid.

Sorry, meant to say Biden's son's company. If the company was brought down, his son would likely lose his cushy job on the board which was paying him 50k/mth for showing up 2 times per year for meetings. That alone is a little sketchy.

At the time of investigator's firing Biden's son was not on the board, so your theory is bust.

His son stepped down this past spring. He was on the board since 2014.

Yeppers 50,000 a WEEK is "no personal advantage' to retards, like you.

At the time of investigator's firing Biden's son was not on the board, so your theory is bust.

His son stepped down this past spring. He was on the board since 2014.

Yes, see corrected post.

Yeppers 50,000 a WEEK is "no personal advantage' to retards, like you.

it's 50k a month, and what do you know about rates paid to high profile figures to go work half way around the world?

Last edited:
"CNN anchor Chris Cuomo made a rare admission on Wednesday night that former Vice President Joe Biden "absolutely" engaged in a quid pro quo with Ukraine, but insisted it wasn't for "personal advantage."

In other words:
'He did it....but here's why I think he did it.'

Of course he did it. He bragged about doing it in video-taped confession....

CNN's Chris Cuomo admits Biden 'absolutely' engaged in quid pro quo with Ukraine, but not for 'personal advantage'

Dumbass the QUID was the millitary aid, the QUO was curbing corruption in Ukraine.

The investigator in question was pure swamp - this according to his own deputy who quit in protest of the corruption and later was re-instated by a new President.

Facts show Trump conducting Biden conducting good foreign policy, not corruption. While for Trump exact opposite is true.
where did anyone mention military aid in that conversation?

Biden protecting his son from prosecution.

What do you accuse Biden son of?
But see, here's the logical fail of the Trumpstettes - although logical fails don't trouble them - but assume for a moment that Biden did abuse his office as VP by pressuring Ukraine to not investigate Hunter ….. that would be impeachable. But that's exactly what Trump now admits he did too.

There was an absolute quid pro quo with Biden. He said point-blank the US will withhold funding if the Ukranian prosecutor who was investing the company Hunter was working for (on the board) wasn't fired.

Straight out of Biden's mouth:

I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

That comment is a textbook definition of a quid pro quo. Please compare and contrast that statement with what Trump said on the phone call. There was no mention of withholding funding if his requests were not met. It simply isn't there.

The Ukrainian prosecutor was allegedly corrupt and removing him was a US policy goal,not a favor to Biden. Trump was very specific as to his goals in the favors he asked for. \

Play ball! (Go Astros!)

"CNN anchor Chris Cuomo made a rare admission on Wednesday night that former Vice President Joe Biden "absolutely" engaged in a quid pro quo with Ukraine, but insisted it wasn't for "personal advantage."

In other words:

CNN's Chris Cuomo admits Biden 'absolutely' engaged in quid pro quo with Ukraine, but not for 'personal advantage'

What’s your point? Governments do that stuff all the time. What do you think the crime is?

But see, here's the logical fail of the Trumpstettes - although logical fails don't trouble them - but assume for a moment that Biden did abuse his office as VP by pressuring Ukraine to not investigate Hunter ….. that would be impeachable. But that's exactly what Trump now admits he did too.

There was an absolute quid pro quo with Biden. He said point-blank the US will withhold funding if the Ukranian prosecutor who was investing the company Hunter was working for (on the board) wasn't fired.

I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

That comment is a textbook definition of a quid pro quo. Please compare and contrast that statement with what Trump said on the phone call. There was no mention of withholding funding if his requests were not met. It simply isn't there.

The Ukrainian prosecutor was allegedly corrupt and removing him was a US policy goal,not a favor to Biden. Trump was very specific as to his goals in the favors he asked for. \

Play ball! (Go Astros!)
I like the Astros. Verlander seems a good guy. I hope Grenke gets a ring.

In other words:

Dumbass the QUID was the millitary aid, the QUO was curbing corruption in Ukraine.

The investigator in question was pure swamp - this according to his own deputy who quit in protest of the corruption and later was re-instated by a new President.

Facts show Trump conducting Biden conducting good foreign policy, not corruption. While for Trump exact opposite is true.

".....I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes."

TRUMPYBEAR: "I would like you to do us a favor though......

Play ball! (Go Astros!)
Hunter Biden was actually investigated AFTER Shokin was replaced. I don't know whether the Trump fans are just ignorant of that, or choose to remain so. I'm not really sure what he was investigated for though, but that's not really the story. Like Trump, Biden needs an asskicking for what his kids do, but in Trump's case, they spawn act at his approved bequest to enrich him personally.

Even Slick and HW can't match that.

Play ball! (Go Astros!)
I like the Astros. Verlander seems a good guy. I hope Grenke gets a ring.

Cole has been lights out too. Yordan Alvarez is having an incredible rookie season.

Hard to know. I'm confused why a Ukraine oil company, tied to the pro-Putin government of Ukraine at that time... would give Hunter Biden a $3 Million.

Moreover, why would Biden openly, and directly withhold aid over who was the top government prosecute in Ukraine. Does that not see odd, that we would withhold aid over who was prosecutor in another country? Shouldn't that be their deal?

And especially the Ukraine. The whole reason the Ukraine had a fall out with Russia is specifically because Russia was using money influence to change how the government, and the citizens were against that.

Now I get it that many people saw this guy in Ukraine as corrupt, but Biden directly made a Quid Pro Quo statement. That's illegal. You can't say "Run your country our way for money".

And almost as importantly, doesn't this make the US, basically identical to Russia? Do what we want, and you can get money?

Play ball! (Go Astros!)
Hunter Biden was actually investigated AFTER Shokin was replaced. I don't know whether the Trump fans are just ignorant of that, or choose to remain so. I'm not really sure what he was investigated for though, but that's not really the story. Like Trump, Biden needs an asskicking for what his kids do, but in Trump's case, they spawn act at his approved bequest to enrich him personally.

But the guy said no, and Trump released the funds.

So no quid pro quo ever happened. And honestly, I read the entire transcript. Out of the entire conversation, Trump referred to Biden bragging once. It was never mentioned before, or after that mention.

If the transcript had been mostly about Biden, then I would have agreed with you that this was clearly an attempt to influence the election by bribing another government into investigating a political opponent.

But you have taken a tiny single sentence a rather long phone conversations about corruption broadly, and implied that it was the primary and defacto purpose of everything.

I don't see it. This was just Trump rambling about corruption, and hey I watched Biden say he stopped a prosecutor by bribing with money (foreign aid), and it looks terrible. You should likely look into that.

Now do I think Trump should have kept his mouth shut? Of course. But I don't see a quid pro quo going on. Unlike Biden saying fire this guy or no money... Biden got what he wanted, and only released the money when he got what he wanted.

Trump released the money, and no investigation of Hunter Biden ever happened.

So trying to compare Trumps actions, with those around him... Biden looks way more suspicious.

Hard to know. I'm confused why a Ukraine oil company, tied to the pro-Putin government of Ukraine at that time... would give Hunter Biden a $3 Million.

Moreover, why would Biden openly, and directly withhold aid over who was the top government prosecute in Ukraine. Does that not see odd, that we would withhold aid over who was prosecutor in another country? Shouldn't that be their deal?

And especially the Ukraine. The whole reason the Ukraine had a fall out with Russia is specifically because Russia was using money influence to change how the government, and the citizens were against that.

Now I get it that many people saw this guy in Ukraine as corrupt, but Biden directly made a Quid Pro Quo statement. That's illegal. You can't say "Run your country our way for money".

And almost as importantly, doesn't this make the US, basically identical to Russia? Do what we want, and you can get money?

"Former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuri Lutsenko told the Washington Post on Thursday that he does not believe Joe Biden's son, Hunter, has violated any Ukrainian laws."

Ukrainian prosecutor named by whistleblower says Hunter Biden did not violate any laws

To implement Federal policy the feds not only legally blackmail foreign states with aid money but the feds blackmail the States too. Highway funds are often held hostage for a state to change it's policies.

In other words:

".....I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes."

TRUMPYBEAR: "I would like you to do us a favor though......
and what? we aren't giving anything away. no quid dude, you can post that shit all day long, he's paying us, not vice versa. stupid fks.

"Former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuri Lutsenko told the Washington Post on Thursday that he does not believe Joe Biden's son, Hunter, has violated any Ukrainian laws."

Ukrainian prosecutor named by whistleblower says Hunter Biden did not violate any laws

To implement Federal policy the feds not only legally blackmail foreign states with aid money but the feds blackmail the States too. Highway funds are often held hostage for a state to change it's policies.
derp

Play ball! (Go Astros!)

But the guy said no, and Trump released the funds.

So no quid pro quo ever happened. And honestly, I read the entire transcript. Out of the entire conversation, Trump referred to Biden bragging once. It was never mentioned before, or after that mention.

If the transcript had been mostly about Biden, then I would have agreed with you that this was clearly an attempt to influence the election by bribing another government into investigating a political opponent.

But you have taken a tiny single sentence a rather long phone conversations about corruption broadly, and implied that it was the primary and defacto purpose of everything.

I don't see it. This was just Trump rambling about corruption, and hey I watched Biden say he stopped a prosecutor by bribing with money (foreign aid), and it looks terrible. You should likely look into that.

Now do I think Trump should have kept his mouth shut? Of course. But I don't see a quid pro quo going on. Unlike Biden saying fire this guy or no money... Biden got what he wanted, and only released the money when he got what he wanted.

Trump released the money, and no investigation of Hunter Biden ever happened.

So trying to compare Trumps actions, with those around him... Biden looks way more suspicious.

I don't think I said there was a quid pro quo. If there was, then even with Moscow Mitch, Trump has a problem.

My post was to a Trumpsette who apparently thinks Hunter or Biden could be prosecuted in the US for something not done in the US. they can't be. It's not a US crime.

Similarly, if Trump took Russian oligarch money in germany, there's no US crime unless …. the money gets back here.

The Trumpsteetes are jacking off like drunk Orangatangs trying to say there's nothing wrong with a US president asking a for country to invstigate a pollical opponent. There is something wrong. It's an abuse of power. In this case, more an "attempted" abuse of power.

...you left out... by using $1 Billion of taxpayer dollars as a bribe

So, Joe was in charge of the check book then? Congress didn't appropriate the money before?

Was Joe lying? Or was he telling the truth?

Either he's lying and not qualified to be president, or he was telling the truth, and engaged in bribery.

That's Joe himself talking, is it not?

Forum List

Back