CNN Cuomo Admitts Biden's Quid Pro Quo Ukraine Extortion

Skokin was sacked because the EU, IMF, and the US insisted he be sacked for corruption. Biden just joined in the pile on.
Hence no personal advantage

Biden acted in the interests of the country

Trump was acting in his personal interests to get dirt on a political opponent

Right, it had nothing to do with Biden protecting his son from prosecution. You guys are on another level of stupid.

Correct, there was nothing Bidens son had done that is prosecutable

If so, than why to demand firing prosecutor that was investigating that company?

If it turns out the whistleblower results in Biden losing the nomination then I would say he/she is deserving of the Presidential Medal of Freedom. With Tulsi Gabbard not gaining any traction (too young anyways), I'm now hoping Janet Napolitano decides to enter the race.

Skokin was sacked because the EU, IMF, and the US insisted he be sacked for corruption. Biden just joined in the pile on.
Yeah.. Joe didnt even know his son Hunter was getting a $50,000 / month salary for influence peddling from the company being investigated.

What bad luck for Joe that this quirky coincidence took place.

There was is a difference when you request a foreign leader assist you in getting re-elected

We are interested in Javelin missiles
I need you to do a couple things for me
If Trump asks a foreign leader for reelection help you'll have a point.

In the meantime, geing Biden's crackhead kid doesn't make him immune from investigation.

...you left out... by using $1 Billion of taxpayer dollars as a bribe

So, Joe was in charge of the check book then? Congress didn't appropriate the money before?

Appropriating money doesn't automatically means it has to be spent.

Yes, once money is appropriated, it's up to executive branch to control the check book.

Having said that, Obongo and Biden had right to hold the money and oversight how and where is spent. Just as Trump as president has the same right. Except, Biden used the money, appropriated by congress and approved by Obongo to prevent investigation into his son's firm.

OTOH, honesty.

Getting the Biden family influence peddling business cleared of criminal inveatigations really didnt help America.

It's a proven fact that Trump didn't ask for dirt on the dirty Bidens.

Your desperation is obvious.

So, Joe was in charge of the check book then? Congress didn't appropriate the money before?

Yes, once money is appropriated, it's up to executive branch to control the check book.

Having said that, Obongo and Biden had right to hold the money and oversight how and where is spent. Just as Trump as president has the same right. Except, Biden used the money, appropriated by congress and approved by Obongo to prevent investigation into his son's firm.

Obama, not Biden, was the decision maker. Did any whistle blower from the US intelligence file a complaint that Obama was protecting Biden's son, and not trying to get rid of a corrupt prosecutor, which had been the US stance since at least 2015?

Obama, not Biden, was the decision maker. Did any whistle blower from the US intelligence file a complaint that Obama was protecting Biden's son, and not trying to get rid of a corrupt prosecutor, which had been the US stance since at least 2015?

It was not Obongo on the record demanding for Ukrainian prosecutor to be fired.

It was Biden.

If that's true, they could have sent a WH unpaid intern to deliver King Obama's demands.

Funny how in Joe Bidens harrowing tale he told he made the decision and he bullied Uke into stopping the investigation into his crackhead sons company.

Did you see Biden talk about this?

Biden protecting his son from prosecution.

What do you accuse Biden son of?
But see, here's the logical fail of the Trumpstettes - although logical fails don't trouble them - but assume for a moment that Biden did abuse his office as VP by pressuring Ukraine to not investigate Hunter ….. that would be impeachable. But that's exactly what Trump now admits he did too.

There was an absolute quid pro quo with Biden. He said point-blank the US will withhold funding if the Ukranian prosecutor who was investing the company Hunter was working for (on the board) wasn't fired.

Straight out of Biden's mouth:

I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

That comment is a textbook definition of a quid pro quo. Please compare and contrast that statement with what Trump said on the phone call. There was no mention of withholding funding if his requests were not met. It simply isn't there.

There was an absolute quid pro quo with Biden. He said point-blank the US will withhold funding if the Ukranian prosecutor who was investing the company Hunter was working for (on the board) wasn't fired.

Straight out of Biden's mouth:

I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

That comment is a textbook definition of a quid pro quo. Please compare and contrast that statement with what Trump said on the phone call. There was no mention of withholding funding if his requests were not met. It simply isn't there.
Sleepy Joe really does seem to see himself as some hard ass gangster enforcer.

Reminds me of...

21ffa154e3d8639299017ab5683e55cc.jpg

yeah, so. I guess you didn't listen to his extortion video eh?

$84,000 a month from The Ukraine Mafia is a heck of a personal advantage. That and not being prosecuted.

Right, it had nothing to do with Biden protecting his son from prosecution. You guys are on another level of stupid.

Correct, there was nothing Bidens son had done that is prosecutable
So why did Joe Biden commit a crime to stop Hunter Biden from being Prosecuted?

"CNN anchor Chris Cuomo made a rare admission on Wednesday night that former Vice President Joe Biden "absolutely" engaged in a quid pro quo with Ukraine, but insisted it wasn't for "personal advantage."

In other words:
'He did it....but here's why I think he did it.'

Of course he did it. He bragged about doing it in video-taped confession....

CNN's Chris Cuomo admits Biden 'absolutely' engaged in quid pro quo with Ukraine, but not for 'personal advantage'

I am going to laugh so hard, if this thing spins right around on all the pro-impeachment people, and wipes out the Democrats for 2020.

well again, they have no respect for over half the country. zip, and now they even admit it. takes balls.

"CNN anchor Chris Cuomo made a rare admission on Wednesday night that former Vice President Joe Biden "absolutely" engaged in a quid pro quo with Ukraine, but insisted it wasn't for "personal advantage."

In other words:
'He did it....but here's why I think he did it.'

Of course he did it. He bragged about doing it in video-taped confession....

CNN's Chris Cuomo admits Biden 'absolutely' engaged in quid pro quo with Ukraine, but not for 'personal advantage'

Dumbass the QUID was the millitary aid, the QUO was curbing corruption in Ukraine.

The investigator in question was pure swamp - this according to his own deputy who quit in protest of the corruption and later was re-instated by a new President.

Facts show Trump conducting Biden conducting good foreign policy, not corruption. While for Trump exact opposite is true.

Forum List

Back