CNN gives Pfizer's Albert Bourla the 'CEO of the Year' award.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
(ROTFLMAO)
Who pays for your news ?

(from 12/25/21)
In a move that should come as a surprise to absolutely no one, CNN Business has chosen to honor Pfizer’s Albert Bourla as the network’s “CEO of the Year.” Pfizer has enjoyed more than $30 billion in profits thanks to the coronavirus vaccine, and has spent plenty of those gains on advertising, much of it on CNN. But no doubt this selection had nothing to do with that.

For whatever reason, possibly a user error but it’s new, this is the 3rd attempt I’ve made to respond to this thread.

Quoted from OP, “Given the billions of dollars made by Pfizer this year thanks to their miracle COVID-19 drug, CNN business recently decided to name its chief executive Albert Bourla as the “CEO of the Year”.

That is exceptionally honest! All readers please pay attention to the wording! lol

The best that can come of this is that CNN will loss moderate viewers due to this freudian slip shall we say? Lol If I were a CNN supporter I would certainly at least question why are they presenting this award in such a celebratory fashion? Cha-ching!

Last edited:
(ROTFLMAO)
Who pays for your news ?

(from 12/25/21)
In a move that should come as a surprise to absolutely no one, CNN Business has chosen to honor Pfizer’s Albert Bourla as the network’s “CEO of the Year.” Pfizer has enjoyed more than $30 billion in profits thanks to the coronavirus vaccine, and has spent plenty of those gains on advertising, much of it on CNN. But no doubt this selection had nothing to do with that.

If these guys could only see themselves. First it's Big Pharma bad - those damned greedy CEO's. Then it's give them the CEO of the year award.

Forum List

Back