CNN is losing it

What a disaster for Democrats. Joe Biden is an embarrassment. The guy is clearly in cognitive decline. The question is who’s really running the country because it sure ain’t Joe. I can’t believe I just watched CNN openly talk about replacing Joe this close to the election.

Democrats and CNN throwing Joe Biden into the wolves. Wow, you talk about abuse they’re not even trying to defend the guy.

Perhaps the entire purpose of the debate was to establish a demand for just that very thing.

Politics is a sleazy business. And anyone paying attention already knows that Tater isn't running squat anyway. He's just a face.

What a disaster for Democrats. Joe Biden is an embarrassment. The guy is clearly in cognitive decline. The question is who’s really running the country because it sure ain’t Joe. I can’t believe I just watched CNN openly talk about replacing Joe this close to the election.
No, it is an embarrrassment to his family and those politically around him that allowed him to undergo elder abuse

The democrat party are the scum of the earth.

It is akin to dragging Fetterman out on the campaign trail after his stroke when he could not even complete a sentence.

No, it is an embarrrassment to his family and those politically around him that allowed him to undergo elder abuse

The democrat party are the scum of the earth.

It is akin to dragging Fetterman out on the campaign trail after his stroke when he could not even complete a sentence.

What “elder abuse”? Are you on drugs?

I watched a movie instead so I am looking at various responses on this board for reaction.
Fell asleep.
If the Dems do not get Biden to step aside, trump will win in November. The country cannot stand 4 more years of trump. No more money for Dems until they do.
Looks like 4 more of Joey B isn't an option either.
I think this would be a good time for him to tap out in favor of Gavin Newsome
You support replacing him with a known liar and loser?
Biden was sharp. Trump babbled.

Come on Trump cultists, lay off the sauce. I know you were told to hype your messiah, but restrain the lies.
Geez...........dem cronies in freakout mode...........................please put the bong down.
Biden is DONE....DONE.
Trump is an idiot.
Trump winning.
Ploufe hasn't liked Biden since he was Veep, so this means nothing.
LOL...........if so why is the left freaking out?
And trump lied about NO deaths on his watch.
Biden never lies.
I watched a movie instead so I am looking at various responses on this board for reaction.
Fell asleep.

What “elder abuse”? Are you on drugs?
Are you?

Biden has shuffled himself out on stage for how long now mumbling to himself, falling, or getting facts confused continuously, yet they kept telling us how on top of it he really was.

Total BS.

Keep drinking the Kool Aid kid.

Again, this is elder abuse and you are either a part of it or a cult member.

Fell asleep.

Looks like 4 more of Joey B isn't an option either.

You support replacing him with a known liar and loser?

Geez...........dem cronies in freakout mode...........................please put the bong down.

Trump winning.

LOL...........if so why is the left freaking out?

Biden never lies.

Fell asleep.
Very interesting.

I believe it to be the case.

This debate is the earliest Presidential debate in US history, because they needed some time to find another nominee.

It was the plan all along.

Maybe.

He'll dump off his delegates to his replacement at the convention, no doubt. I think that's pretty much a given.

He clearly illustrated to the entire world that he isn't fit for duty now.

Much less for another four.

Last edited:
Are you?

Biden has shuffled himself out on stage for how long now mumbling to himself, falling, or getting facts confused continuously, yet they kept telling us how on top of it he really was.

Total BS.

Keep drinking the Kool Aid kid.

And? Where is “elder abuse”?

Do you even understand wtf you are saying?

I hate to be rude but... "never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to fuck things up"
All Joe had to do was walk normally, talk normally, lie his arse off and continue to plagiarize people and democrats would line up on droves to vote for him anyway.

Those were the golden years that are long past.

Unfortunate. So, did Brandon collapse on stage or something?
No, he had a cold and he sounded really hoarse.

While he answered more questions with substance than Trump did, Trump just blatantly lied for an hour and a half, without the moderators calling him on it.

I think that this is the point where you get Gavin Newsome to tap in.

Forum List

Back