CNN Just Got Lucky

That's nice, crybaby. fortunately, I am inviting you to look it up and not take my word for it. But, you won't, nor will I spoonfeed it to you. Watching an guy like you flail is somewhat satisfying, especially when I know I am right and you are wrong. So it goes...
And as the maker of a claim it's up to you to justify what you say but of course you are too dishonest to do that and
it figures someone of your low repute thinks providing proof of a claim is "spoonfeeding" someone.

As it stands you've spouted some bullshit and when called on it you refuse to corroborate your suspect allegation. Bottom line, you are a fucking waste of time, as usual.

And as the maker of a claim it's up to you to justify what you say
Hmm, no, not always. I don't feel any need to spoonfeed links regarding the most basic facts of a topic, ESPECIALLY when the request for them is dishonest. Had you tried to look it up yourself, and couldn't find it, I might oblige. But you have no honest interest in the facts, so I feel no compulsion to spoonfeed them to you.

Again, you don't have to take my word for it. You can walk away just as ignorant as you like. I will lose exactly no sleep.

Hmm, no, not always. I don't feel any need to spoonfeed links regarding the most basic facts of a topic, ESPECIALLY when the request for them is dishonest. Had you tried to look it up yourself, and couldn't find it, I might oblige. But you have no honest interest in the facts, so I feel no compulsion to spoonfeed them to you.

Again, you don't have to take my word for it. You can walk away just as ignorant as you like. I will lose exactly no sleep.
The bottom line hasn't changed at all. You are still a dishonest transparently phony ass no matter how many times you
repeat the same old excuses and try to shift the responsibility for corroborating your lies to me.

OldLady, try to be objective and look at this in a nonpartisan way.

Look at the facts from the very beginning including this Stone episode...

hillary colludes with the Russians for the FAKE Dossier….

This is fluffed and push through like it would be in a Banana Republic

to obtain the Fisa Warrant………..

The Deep State and all their allies in the lying liberal media are doing

Everything they can to bring Trump down…..

If the situation were reversed and Trump had did all this to hillary,

he and all his cohorts would all be in prison……

The liberal lying media would have exposed the facts for the above…..

The drama of the Stone raid was orchestrated with cnn for the desired effect……….

The lying liberal media is the greatest threat to America and our Freedom.
Deno, I AM looking at it in a nonpartisan way.

That didn't happen. The FISA warrant was appropriate. I've read all the objective nonpartisan reporting on that. It is not because I liked Clinton. I didn't and I don't and if anyone were clever enough to bust her ass for what went on in the Clinton Foundation, I'd be as happy as you. But Hillary Clinton didn't collude with the Russians for a Fake Dossier to give the FBI reason to start sniffing around Trump. That is NOT what happened.

Oh for god's sake! That's exactly what happened! Hillary Clinton paid big money to Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson to smear Donald Trump! Simpson hired Richard Steele and Steele had Russians put out the fake "dossiers" that he had created about Trump. Steele then gave those dossiers that supposedly came from Russian government "insiders" to friendly contacts at the FBI and the media right before the election.
I know what happened. Telling me your fairy tale spin on it yet again is not going to change the very pedestrian facts of the situation.

The only "problem" is that Steele uncovered information so concerning about Trump's doings with the Russians that he felt he needed to share it with the FBI, not just Fusion for oppo campaigning.

It is Trump that is the problem; not Steele, not Clinton, not the FBI. When are you going to figure that out?

Do you really not know that when Richard Steele was sued for defamation in a British court over the dossiers that he admitted that they were nothing more than speculation and that he never intended anyone to think they were factual? That isn't someone who "uncovered information"...that's someone who CREATED information and passed it off as factual and coming from another source! He did that for money...money that came from the Clinton campaign!
Horsehockey! Richard Steele said that the information needed to be verified/corroborated. Which was only honest. He had the word of his sources, but obviously he couldn't get at those sources in Moscow himself to verify them. Much of the information Steele reported has been corroborated as true. But I suppose you don't believe that either. Boy Trump has got you guys twisted around his little finger.

Steele didn't say the that information needed to be verified/corroborated when he was giving those dossiers to the FBI and to his pals in the liberal media...when he gave that information to them he told them that it was coming from reliable sources in the Russian government! He didn't change his tune on that line of bullshit until he was dragged into British court for slander...at which point he claimed that the "dossiers" were never supposed to be made public (which is a flat out lie because HE was the guy pushing them out to the public!) and were simply speculation.

Much of the information he reported has been corroborated? Like WHAT, Old Lady?

That's right. Yesterday on MSNBC a former lawyer for NYC's Big Bird claimed that "CNN just got lucky" when CNN sent a camera crew to Stone's house an hour before the SWAT team showed up at Stone's house to arrest him.
The bitch even said it with a straight face!
She's a regular on Ari Melbatoast's show.
She's a rabid Trump-hater of course.
The camera crew was sitting in front of Stone's house for an hour waiting before the SWAT team arrived.
WOW! Those CNN people are sure 'lucky'.

Very lucky.

CNN production crew pulls up and start setting equipment 8 minutes before FBI shows up.

VIDEO
Which is not remarkable, as 6 am is the earliest legal time in almost all cases to conduct these arrests, and the time at which they do it.

Did you really just claim that there is a "legal time" to make arrests and that 6 AM is the earliest they can make them?

That's right. Yesterday on MSNBC a former lawyer for NYC's Big Bird claimed that "CNN just got lucky" when CNN sent a camera crew to Stone's house an hour before the SWAT team showed up at Stone's house to arrest him.
The camera crew was sitting in front of Stone's house for an hour waiting before the SWAT team arrived.
Because as we all know...there's some compelling video to be had at four in the morning...in the dark...in a neighborhood where everyone is sound asleep! CNN got lucky? That's a bald faced lie!

Yup and it seems Stone's lawyers agree with you.

Roger Stone's lawyer offers proof CNN is in bed with FBI

Deno, I AM looking at it in a nonpartisan way.

That didn't happen. The FISA warrant was appropriate. I've read all the objective nonpartisan reporting on that. It is not because I liked Clinton. I didn't and I don't and if anyone were clever enough to bust her ass for what went on in the Clinton Foundation, I'd be as happy as you. But Hillary Clinton didn't collude with the Russians for a Fake Dossier to give the FBI reason to start sniffing around Trump. That is NOT what happened.

Oh for god's sake! That's exactly what happened! Hillary Clinton paid big money to Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson to smear Donald Trump! Simpson hired Richard Steele and Steele had Russians put out the fake "dossiers" that he had created about Trump. Steele then gave those dossiers that supposedly came from Russian government "insiders" to friendly contacts at the FBI and the media right before the election.
I know what happened. Telling me your fairy tale spin on it yet again is not going to change the very pedestrian facts of the situation.

The only "problem" is that Steele uncovered information so concerning about Trump's doings with the Russians that he felt he needed to share it with the FBI, not just Fusion for oppo campaigning.

It is Trump that is the problem; not Steele, not Clinton, not the FBI. When are you going to figure that out?

Do you really not know that when Richard Steele was sued for defamation in a British court over the dossiers that he admitted that they were nothing more than speculation and that he never intended anyone to think they were factual? That isn't someone who "uncovered information"...that's someone who CREATED information and passed it off as factual and coming from another source! He did that for money...money that came from the Clinton campaign!
Horsehockey! Richard Steele said that the information needed to be verified/corroborated. Which was only honest. He had the word of his sources, but obviously he couldn't get at those sources in Moscow himself to verify them. Much of the information Steele reported has been corroborated as true. But I suppose you don't believe that either. Boy Trump has got you guys twisted around his little finger.

Steele didn't say the that information needed to be verified/corroborated when he was giving those dossiers to the FBI and to his pals in the liberal media...when he gave that information to them he told them that it was coming from reliable sources in the Russian government! He didn't change his tune on that line of bullshit until he was dragged into British court for slander...at which point he claimed that the "dossiers" were never supposed to be made public (which is a flat out lie because HE was the guy pushing them out to the public!) and were simply speculation.

Like WHAT, Old Lady?
The Steele Dossier: A Retrospective

That's kind of a long answer---short answer, a lot. See above.
They knew it was raw intelligence, and the information was from reliable sources in the Russian government.
Steele has done this work long enough to connect the dots. Maybe you don't want to.

Very lucky.

CNN production crew pulls up and start setting equipment 8 minutes before FBI shows up.

VIDEO
Which is not remarkable, as 6 am is the earliest legal time in almost all cases to conduct these arrests, and the time at which they do it.

Did you really just claim that there is a "legal time" to make arrests and that 6 AM is the earliest they can make them?
People are a little confused. Search warrants, not arrest warrants, have to be made within "reasonable" hours. This is from the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center:

Tim: When is it reasonable to execute a search?

Jenna: First I need to make a distinction between arrests warrants and search warrants. Arrest warrants can be served anytime - night or day. If the agents have an arrest warrant for suspect, they can enter that suspects residence to serve the warrant any time - night or day - as long as they have a reasonable belief that the suspect is home. Search warrants are different. They are generally executed in the daytime; the daytime is defined between 6am and 10pm.

Execution of a Search Warrant (I) (MP3) | FLETC

Last edited:
The Clinton news network and the deep state are in bed together
Thankfully not in the Oval Office these days.

Like WHAT, Old Lady?

They knew it was raw intelligence, and the information was from reliable sources in the Russian government.
Steele has done this work long enough to connect the dots. Maybe you don't want to.

So let me get this straight...you're citing Chuck Rosenburg as your "authority" on whether the Steele dossiers have been corroborated? That would be the Chuck Rosenburg that worked as James Comey's Chief of Staff and is one of his best friends? The Chuck Rosenburg that was appointed as head of the DEA by Barack Obama? The Chuck Rosenburg that resigned that position when Donald Trump became President? The Chuck Rosenburg that now works for MSNBC?

You know why I know that piece was nothing more than another attempt by the left to validate Steele's smear job on Trump? In that entire article Rosenburg never once addresses the testimony that Steele gave in British court when he was compelled to give a deposition after he was sued for slander!

Last edited:

Like WHAT, Old Lady?

Short and long answer? Steele didn't "connect the dots"! He took verifiable facts and wove them into a tapestry of his own lies and then put out the final product as something that came from unknown but trusted sources in the Russian Government! He did so right before the election and it's OBVIOUS that the goal in doing so was an eleventh hour smear campaign against Donald Trump!

What is the big deal about CNN filming that arrest? Is this the first time in history we have seen someone arrested on tv? Why are you still crying about this?

If I was a sheriffs deputy in your town and I wanted you out, would it be okay if I busted your door in, had swat storm your house with news cameras in tow filming us dragging you out your front door in front of all your neighbors and on TV to be SURE all your friends saw, how would you feel about that? Say the crime was an unpaid noise violation ticket. If I were that sheriff, would that be an appropriate use of my authority? Say I did that to a black guy. You cool with that?

LOL...you can't legally arrest someone before 6 AM?
Correct, for the feds using warrants like the ones at issue, except for very special circumstances. What... you didn't know that? Damn son, at least try to avail yourself of the most basic facts of the topic before vomiting your ignorant opinions...
You don't call having 29 SWAT team members arresting someone a "special circumstance"?
You're an idiot!

Forum List

Back