CNN Just Got Lucky

That's right. Yesterday on MSNBC a former lawyer for NYC's Big Bird claimed that "CNN just got lucky" when CNN sent a camera crew to Stone's house an hour before the SWAT team showed up at Stone's house to arrest him.
The bitch even said it with a straight face!
She's a regular on Ari Melbatoast's show.
She's a rabid Trump-hater of course.
The camera crew was sitting in front of Stone's house for an hour waiting before the SWAT team arrived.
WOW! Those CNN people are sure 'lucky'.

You are a rabid Trump supporter so why should we listen to you.
There is not a bit of evidence that CNN was tipped off. They may just be smarter than anyone else.
You're stupid.
The name/s of those at the DOJ who tipped off CNN are already known.
Someone is going to leak the name/s.

One of the basic tenants of American law is that we are all entitled to equal justice under the law. People like Lois Lerner aren't allowed to have one set of rules for liberals that she likes and another for conservatives that she doesn't! The FBI isn't allowed to have one way of doing things for people it likes and another for those that they don't! One political campaign shouldn't be subject to years of investigations on alleged wrongdoings while their opponent is given a pass. That isn't equal justice! That isn't FAIR! That's why conservatives are upset.
You never heard of Hillary Clinton, huh?

I was specifically referencing Hillary Clinton, Old Lady! Her campaign did so many sleazy things in that last political race...not only to Trump but also to Bernie Sanders...but she was given a pass by the FBI because James Comey decided she wasn't sophisticated enough to understand she was breaking the law. I don't have many good things to say about Hillary (I think she'd throw her own mother in front of a speeding train if it meant she'd get elected President!) but I'd never make the argument that she wasn't sophisticated about politics and what is and isn't legal in a campaign! She knew damn well that what she was doing was illegal...it's why she hid those servers in her home and then had them professionally erased.

The sleaziest thing she did to Sanders was getting more votes than he did. Sanders' chances of winning were zero. Comey did not say she was not sophisticated. What he said was that no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute this. Hillary Clinton was not committing espionage so there was no criminal intent.

FBI’s James Comey: Hillary Clinton not ‘sophisticated enough’ to understand classified markings
Clinton_Emails.JPEG-0d1f0_c0-129-3010-1883_s885x516.jpg
Actually, he DID say that! Which borders on farce!

That's right. Yesterday on MSNBC a former lawyer for NYC's Big Bird claimed that "CNN just got lucky" when CNN sent a camera crew to Stone's house an hour before the SWAT team showed up at Stone's house to arrest him.
The camera crew was sitting in front of Stone's house for an hour waiting before the SWAT team arrived.
What is the big deal about CNN filming that arrest? Is this the first time in history we have seen someone arrested on tv? Why are you still crying about this?

Damn you are ignorant.....

It’s collusion between the tards in government and cnn………
If you think this is some sort of "conspiracy," where the Director of the FBI orders someone to call CNN and tell them to get their ass to Stone's house to film his arrest, all in order to make the Trump Team look as shamed and humiliated as possible.....
you're not all there.

Was there a tipster, a "leaker" who buzzed a friend at CNN? Very possibly. With all the leaks in Washington the past couple years, I fail to get a lot more excited about this one than any of the others.

What is the big deal about CNN filming that arrest? Is this the first time in history we have seen someone arrested on tv? Why are you still crying about this?

If you think this is some sort of "conspiracy," where the Director of the FBI orders someone to call CNN and tell them to get their ass to Stone's house to film his arrest, all in order to make the Trump Team look as shamed and humiliated as possible.....
you're not all there.

Was there a tipster, a "leaker" who buzzed a friend at CNN? Very possibly. With all the leaks in Washington the past couple years, I fail to get a lot more excited about this one than any of the others.

OldLady, try to be objective and look at this in a nonpartisan way.

Look at the facts from the very beginning including this Stone episode...

hillary colludes with the Russians for the FAKE Dossier….

This is fluffed and push through like it would be in a Banana Republic

to obtain the Fisa Warrant………..

The Deep State and all their allies in the lying liberal media are doing

Everything they can to bring Trump down…..

If the situation were reversed and Trump had did all this to hillary,

he and all his cohorts would all be in prison……

The liberal lying media would have exposed the facts for the above…..

The drama of the Stone raid was orchestrated with cnn for the desired effect……….

The lying liberal media is the greatest threat to America and our Freedom.

you're not all there.

The drama of the Stone raid was orchestrated with cnn for the desired effect……….

Deno, I AM looking at it in a nonpartisan way.

That didn't happen. The FISA warrant was appropriate. I've read all the objective nonpartisan reporting on that. It is not because I liked Clinton. I didn't and I don't and if anyone were clever enough to bust her ass for what went on in the Clinton Foundation, I'd be as happy as you. But Hillary Clinton didn't collude with the Russians for a Fake Dossier to give the FBI reason to start sniffing around Trump. That is NOT what happened.

you're not all there.

That didn't happen. The FISA warrant was appropriate. I've read all the objective nonpartisan reporting on that. It is not because I liked Clinton. I didn't and I don't and if anyone were clever enough to bust her ass for what went on in the Clinton Foundation, I'd be as happy as you. But Hillary Clinton didn't collude with the Russians for a Fake Dossier to give the FBI reason to start sniffing around Trump. That is NOT what happened.

OldLady, you are a lost ball in high weeds....

It is useless to continue this....

I should have known better...….

you're not all there.

Oh for god's sake! That's exactly what happened! Hillary Clinton paid big money to Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson to smear Donald Trump! Simpson hired Richard Steele and Steele had Russians put out the fake "dossiers" that he had created about Trump. Steele then gave those dossiers that supposedly came from Russian government "insiders" to friendly contacts at the FBI and the media right before the election.

Hillary Clinton actually DID what you on the left have been accusing Donald Trump of doing...using foreign agents to affect the outcome of our election!

But what's REALLY disturbing is that a sitting administration used those dossiers (dossiers that they KNEW were fabricated by the Clinton campaign!) as part of the basis to obtain FISA warrants that allowed them to spy on people connected to the Trump campaign! That's something FAR more insidious than anything that Richard Nixon ever did!

you're not all there.

Oh for god's sake! That's exactly what happened! Hillary Clinton paid big money to Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson to smear Donald Trump! Simpson hired Richard Steele and Steele had Russians put out the fake "dossiers" that he had created about Trump. Steele then gave those dossiers that supposedly came from Russian government "insiders" to friendly contacts at the FBI and the media right before the election.
I know what happened. Telling me your fairy tale spin on it yet again is not going to change the very pedestrian facts of the situation.

The only "problem" is that Steele uncovered information so concerning about Trump's doings with the Russians that he felt he needed to share it with the FBI, not just Fusion for oppo campaigning.

It is Trump that is the problem; not Steele, not Clinton, not the FBI. When are you going to figure that out?

you're not all there.

Yup. But honey, you're the one playing with a whiffle ball here.

you're not all there.

I know what happened. Telling me your fairy tale spin on it yet again is not going to change the very pedestrian facts of the situation.

The only "problem" is that Steele uncovered information so concerning about Trump's doings with the Russians that he felt he needed to share it with the FBI, not just Fusion for oppo campaigning.

It is Trump that is the problem; not Steele, not Clinton, not the FBI. When are you going to figure that out?

Do you really not know that when Richard Steele was sued for defamation in a British court over the dossiers that he admitted that they were nothing more than speculation and that he never intended anyone to think they were factual? That isn't someone who "uncovered information"...that's someone who CREATED information and passed it off as factual and coming from another source! He did that for money...money that came from the Clinton campaign!

you're not all there.

You need to turn the channel every now and then...

cnn and msnbctard have filled your head with bull shit.

Steele went to both the FBI and his contacts in the liberal media for one important reason...the Clinton campaign wanted the media to go with the story that Trump was being actively investigated by the FBI for collusion with the Russians and they wanted that story to break right before the election took place.

you're not all there.

Yup. But honey, you're the one playing with a whiffle ball here.

That brought back some good memories as a kid....

you're not all there.

Do you really not know that when Richard Steele was sued for defamation in a British court over the dossiers that he admitted that they were nothing more than speculation and that he never intended anyone to think they were factual? That isn't someone who "uncovered information"...that's someone who CREATED information and passed it off as factual and coming from another source! He did that for money...money that came from the Clinton campaign!

You will confuse her with facts...

We are wasting our time with her....

A show was needed and CNN was obviously tipped off. Showed up an hour before the raid.
The show was a small invasion force armed for a small war to apprehend an old unarmed man, when a couple of plain clothes agents would have sufficed.
Fucking ridiculous.
A phone call to Stone's lawyer advising Stone to show up at theFrderal Court House would have be adequate.

you're not all there.

Horsehockey! Richard Steele said that the information needed to be verified/corroborated. Which was only honest. He had the word of his sources, but obviously he couldn't get at those sources in Moscow himself to verify them. Much of the information Steele reported has been corroborated as true. But I suppose you don't believe that either. Boy Trump has got you guys twisted around his little finger.

Forum List

Back