CNN Just Got Lucky

The information flows freely between the Democrats, DOJ and their propaganda outlet CNN.

I’m just wondering if you’ve seen how Fox News campaigning for Trump. Talking about sleazy news media.

Fox Rebukes Sean Hannity’s and Jeanine Pirro’s Participation in a Trump Rally

Fox News hosts Hannity, Pirro join Trump onstage at campaign rally
As right-wing biased as Fox is, I don't think their reporting is as blatantly dishonest as CNN and the other MSM news channels in their political leanings. But as far as corporate sponsors go they're not any different. .. Fox airs the same Big Pharma and Exxon ads as the others.

Last edited:
That's right. Yesterday on MSNBC a former lawyer for NYC's Big Bird claimed that "CNN just got lucky" when CNN sent a camera crew to Stone's house an hour before the SWAT team showed up at Stone's house to arrest him.
The bitch even said it with a straight face!
She's a regular on Ari Melbatoast's show.
She's a rabid Trump-hater of course.
The camera crew was sitting in front of Stone's house for an hour waiting before the SWAT team arrived.
WOW! Those CNN people are sure 'lucky'.
What is the big deal about CNN filming that arrest? Is this the first time in history we have seen someone arrested on tv? Why are you still crying about this?

The FBI isn't supposed to be in the business of political theatre, Old Lady and that's EXACTLY what this was...a perp walk designed to humiliate and intimidate an American citizen! Roger Stone and his attorney had already made it quite clear to the FBI that they would cooperate fully with any investigation. So why the SWAT team? I'll tell you why...because it made good tv for CNN and it's viewers like you that want to see everyone in the Trump circle arrested! Why are we angry about this? Because it was NEVER done to anyone in the Clinton campaign even though they broke the law repeatedly! Why didn't the FBI raid the Clinton house in Westchester with a SWAT team and tv cameras in tow?

Here’s the problem with your opinion.

1. Did you watch how Stone conduct himself? If you watched him before and after the arrest. He is a tough guy that need to be dealt hard when they arrested him.

2. Did you not know that he threatened other people? What do you expect the FBI should do?

3. When FBI raided attorney Cohen’s apartment and office. Cohen admired the FBI’s courtesy and professionalism. Cohen is not a threat.

4. Stone is NOT a good guy. If I’m Stone he should STFU but he is going around talking to people like infowars and others that can be used against him. Maybe he is stoned all the time.

5. There’s an overwhelming evidence that he was talking to Wikileaks.

Why would anyone want to stake out the house of a distinguished American like Stone?

Here’s the problem with your opinion.

1. Did you watch how Stone conduct himself? If you watched him before and after the arrest. He is a tough guy that need to be dealt hard when they arrested him.

2. Did you not know that he threatened other people? What do you expect the FBI should do?

3. When FBI raided attorney Cohen’s apartment and office. Cohen admired the FBI’s courtesy and professionalism. Cohen is not a threat.

4. Stone is NOT a good guy. If I’m Stone he should STFU but he is going around talking to people like infowars and others that can be used against him. Maybe he is stoned all the time.

5. There’s an overwhelming evidence that he was talking to Wikileaks.
Hillary would have just droned him like Julian Assange.
Democrats hate the free press except for the fake shit.

The information flows freely between the Democrats, DOJ and their propaganda outlet CNN.

I’m just wondering if you’ve seen how Fox News campaigning for Trump. Talking about sleazy news media.

As right-wing biased as Fox is, I don't think their reporting is as blatantly dishonest as CNN and the other MSM news channels when it comes to their political leanings. But as for corporate sponsors they're not any different. .. Fox airs the same Big Pharma ads as the others.

Actually I watched both Fox & CNN.

Then I used my own experience and research before making a conclusion. Fox is by far broadcast fake news. Very excellent in twisting the technicalities but not the realities. That makes very convincing to dumb and ignorant people.

Fake news only and only fake when Trump doesn’t like the news. That’s a fact.

Trump supporters real news only when Trump said is real news. When he lied just about every time he open his mouth. That’s a fact.

When Trump told the entire America...... Obama was born in Kenya. Trump supporters..... Yeah that’s right he was born in Kenya.

Then when Trump switched..... Obama was born in Hawaii. Trump supporters.... Yeah that’s right he was born in Hawaii.

Etc etc etc etc etc Fox News promoted those kind of fake news. That is why Fox is Trump favorite.

That's right. Yesterday on MSNBC a former lawyer for NYC's Big Bird claimed that "CNN just got lucky" when CNN sent a camera crew to Stone's house an hour before the SWAT team showed up at Stone's house to arrest him.
The camera crew was sitting in front of Stone's house for an hour waiting before the SWAT team arrived.
What is the big deal about CNN filming that arrest? Is this the first time in history we have seen someone arrested on tv? Why are you still crying about this?

Damn you are ignorant.....

It’s collusion between the tards in government and cnn………

As right-wing biased as Fox is, I don't think their reporting is as blatantly dishonest as CNN and the other MSM news channels when it comes to their political leanings. But as for corporate sponsors they're not any different. .. Fox airs the same Big Pharma ads as the others.

Then I used my own experience and research before making a conclusion. Fox is by far broadcast fake news. Very excellent in twisting the technicalities but not the realities. That makes very convincing to dumb and ignorant people.

Trump supporters real news only when Trump said is real news. When he lied just about every time he open his mouth. That’s a fact.

When Trump told the entire America...... Obama was born in Kenya. Trump supporters..... Yeah that’s right he was born in Kenya.

Then when Trump switched..... Obama was born in Hawaii. Trump supporters.... Yeah that’s right he was born in Hawaii.

Etc etc etc etc etc Fox News promoted those kind of fake news. That is why Fox is Trump favorite.

Hey Tard,

provide some Fake News examples from Fox.....

Hey Tard,

Obama being born in Kenya

Hey Tard,

Are you saying all of obozo's family is lying...….

Hey Tard,

No, I am saying Fox is lying

There's a reason FOX cable news ratings eclipse the combined ratings of MSLSD and CNN.

Hey Tard,

No, I am saying Fox is lying

Give us some examples.....

Progressives push themselves as antiwar. Trump pulls troops out of nations and is trying to make peace with N. Korea and now you are warmongers. The way Obama was treated with kids gloves changed the whole narrative. FOX is not related to CNN and MSNBC and others. Breitbart and Alex Jones are the equivilant. FOX is a life raft with a few conservatives on it given to the non progressive peons by the globalists who control most of the TV and entertainment industries.

Progressives push themselves as antiwar. Trump pulls troops out of nations and is trying to make peace with N. Korea and now you are warmongers. The way Obama was treated with kids gloves changed the whole narrative. FOX is not related to CNN and MSNBC and others. Breitbart and Alex Jones are the equivilant. FOX is a life raft with a few conservatives on it given to the non progressive peons by the globalists who control most of the TV and entertainment industries.
Trump also sold the Saudis $180 billion in weapons, and said it's good for American businesses. ( no matter what they do with them ) Same as Obama and Bush, the presidents come and go while the machine grinds on from behind the curtain, more or less.

Trump also sold the Saudis $180 billion in weapons, and said it's good for American businesses. ( no matter what they do with them ) Same as Obama and Bush, the presidents come and go while the machine grinds on from behind the curtain, more or less.
Saudi Arabia has been our oil partner for many decades. They may do some shady things but they are a bench rock of stability in an unstable area of the world. I remember back in the 1970's they sending recruits to American boot camps for some training. Obama and Hillary destabilized a lot of that region. As for Iran we installed the Shah and made it a possibility for the Ayatollahs to take power from him. Frankly, the trade treaties screwed us over for business costing us at least 10 million manufacturing jobs. But we still have a military industrial base to sell products.

Saudi Arabia has been our oil partner for many decades. They may do some shady things but they are a bench rock of stability in an unstable area of the world. I remember back in the 1970's they sending recruits to American boot camps for some training. Obama and Hillary destabilized a lot of that region. As for Iran we installed the Shah and made it a possibility for the Ayatollahs to take power from him. Frankly, the trade treaties screwed us over for business costing us at least 10 million manufacturing jobs. But we still have a military industrial base to sell products.
Don't blame me- I voted for Mr Perot in 1992. And Nader in 96 and 2000.
But Bush foreign policy starting in Panama screwed us, and you can go back earlier to a long list of mistakes made.

We should be the world's leader in manufacturing cars, solar panels, and everything by now.

1108.jpg

Forum List

Back