CNN megapixel of Trump inauguration.

C2wAx2FUcAAJODn.jpg

Oh really, a non-president doesn't get an inauguration crowd? You don't say! Look at the big brain on brad!

Nobody gives a flying fuck about Hillary. We enjoy shitting on the weak, low rating presidency that is currently a train-wreck from day one. It may not eat you up inside that Donald Trump had such a low, miserable turnout for his inauguration and way larger protests the day after... but it will eat at him day, after day, after day. He'll make more and more rash decisions... casting more shame on the people who voted for his sorry ass.
His turnout was well within the norm.....

If USMB is any indication of the sort of people who support Trump, his turnout was far from normal.

Nice Gigapixel! Looks like a huge crowd to me. Certainly not as big as Obama, but Americans spoke in November. That's all that matters. Its pretty surreal to see all the ex-presidents, SCOTUS, Congress leaders, Hillary, etc all watching Trump give his speech.
but the left has been posting fake pics of an empty mall. Now they'll come back with fake excuses for fake news.

BBCnews:

C2whOOQXUAAYf5e.jpg:large

Note the time.

Oh really, a non-president doesn't get an inauguration crowd? You don't say! Look at the big brain on brad!

Nobody gives a flying fuck about Hillary. We enjoy shitting on the weak, low rating presidency that is currently a train-wreck from day one. It may not eat you up inside that Donald Trump had such a low, miserable turnout for his inauguration and way larger protests the day after... but it will eat at him day, after day, after day. He'll make more and more rash decisions... casting more shame on the people who voted for his sorry ass.
His turnout was well within the norm.....

For an 19th century president.

Nice Gigapixel! Looks like a huge crowd to me. Certainly not as big as Obama, but Americans spoke in November. That's all that matters. Its pretty surreal to see all the ex-presidents, SCOTUS, Congress leaders, Hillary, etc all watching Trump give his speech.

Yep, the Americans spoke, 3 million more for Hillary, they spoke....

And Trump is stilling waking up the new President. HAHA

I thought Trump was the new President, now you're telling me he's the president's girlfriend? Wow....

obama's, 2009

peak_obama_from_cap.jpg

Trump's, 2017

peak-trump-from-cap.jpg

obama's was bigger but the media putting out that Trump's wasn't huge diminishes the support that is there for him. They lie.

Gigapixel, do a 180 and look at the crowd going back to the WM. It.Was.UUGE.

Gigapixel: The inauguration of Donald Trump

Looks pretty full to me but who the hell cares how many showed up??

I sure don't. The fact that those that were decided to show up is good enough for me.

If anyone comments from the left with something reasonable besides racist-homophobe-transaphobe-hack-asshat, or something logical, let me know. (someone like Mac, a Democrat, and NOT a far leftist) Otherwise, we shall let them stew in their own irrelevance-)

Awww. Did we trigger you again, snowflake?

Your fuerher lied. Everyone knows it. You know it, but you're lying to everyone's face as well, because TheParty commands you to.

That's the thread topic now, the pathological dishonesty which the Trump-cultists display on every issue.

And no, we won't stop bringing that up just because you cry at us. I know it's not PC in Trump's post-truth America to state that liars are liars, but I'm not PC, so screw that.
...as she sniffles from her butthurt. You got your ass spanked hard and much much more is coming. Trump is signing away a lot of obie's bullshit. Focusing on the size of the 2nd largest crowd since Reagan won't make it go away. Better get yourself something to bite down on, this is going to hurt.

but the left has been posting fake pics of an empty mall. Now they'll come back with fake excuses for fake news.
These are alternative facts.

Forum List

Back