CNN: Michael Cohen in talks to plead guilty to criminal charges

Cohen knows all of Trumpy’s criminal activity.

If true, he is bound by attorney client privilege that can only be broken with consent from Trump. If it is broken otherwise it’s illegal and cannot be used in a court of law and any evidence obtained by it is tainted and likewise illegal

Most of what Cohen did for Trump is illegal. Illegal activities aren’t covered by attorney/client privilege, by they are covered by laws against criminal conspiracies.

Here’s an example: When Cohen travelled to Prague to meet with Russians working to elect Trump, that’s not covered under ACP.

Anything a lawyer does on behalf of his/her client, that violates the law is a criminal conspiracy. Otherwise criminals would never commit crimes, they’d all have their lawyers do it for them.

Bad day for Trump

Another of his trusted inner circle takes a deal

Time for a Twitter attack

No Collusion, No Collusion
Witch Hunt, Witch Hunt
Cohen will sing like a canary. He will have his sweet revenge against Trump who he has conspired with and who treated him like trash for the past 25 years.

Hey Donald! Your rating are sure to go through the roof. Stay tuned for the next episode of the Trump Presidential Reality Show entitled, "Karma just kicked me in the gonads" or "How I only hire the best lawyers...NOT!"

Link?
A link to the Trump Presidential Reality Show?

Just google Trump.

Bad day for Trump

Witch Hunt, Witch Hunt
Cohen will sing like a canary. He will have his sweet revenge against Trump who he has conspired with and who treated him like trash for the past 25 years.

Hey Donald! Your rating are sure to go through the roof. Stay tuned for the next episode of the Trump Presidential Reality Show entitled, "Karma just kicked me in the gonads" or "How I only hire the best lawyers...NOT!"
Any Day Now Part 785!

Bad day for Trump

Witch Hunt, Witch Hunt

Link?

Just google Trump.

Just a simple "no" would have sufficed. Go and support Hamas with the rest of your party.

Bad day for Trump

Witch Hunt, Witch Hunt

Link?

Just google Trump.
Leftards say it’s true, I read it on the internets!

"Investigators have also been interested in whether Cohen violated any campaign finance-related laws by helping arrange payment deals to secure the silence of women who claimed they had affairs with Mr. Trump. "

To think Trump may be brought down by naughty girls. There is some cosmic balance in that thought. OrangeDorkus should have learned from Bill Clinton.

Trump's ex-attorney reaches plea deal with feds

Bad day for Trump

Witch Hunt, Witch Hunt

Link?

Just google Trump.

I did and don't find anything like you said I would. Me thinks you be stupid? Yes?

Bad day for Trump

Witch Hunt, Witch Hunt

Link?

Just google Trump.

I did and don't find anything like you said I would. Me thinks you be stupid? Yes?
Me???? You're the moron who believes there is such a thing as the Trump Presidential Reality Show. Dolt!

From the article you posted. .... :cool:

"Communications about past crimes and frauds are almost always privileged, but communications about ongoing or future ones usually aren’t."

Past as defined by the moment of the communication and not by today. I just explained a possible scenario that happened in "the past" but would most certainly be exempt from attorney client privilege. Sorry that this is beyond your intelligence level.

Meeting with Russians to get dirt on Hillary isn't a crime.

If they are agents of the Russian Government and it is not reported....it is

Intent is not a crime.

You have to understand the context
Trump is running for PRESIDENT, foreign contacts must be documented

Bad day for Trump

Witch Hunt, Witch Hunt

Link?

Just google Trump.

Me???? You're the moron who believes there is such a thing as the Trump Presidential Reality Show. Dolt!

I didn't take you literally. LOL. I meant I didn't find anything new with Cohen's plea impacting Trump. Why are you so angry? Still bitter over the election. Leftist tears are delicious.

"Communications about past crimes and frauds are almost always privileged, but communications about ongoing or future ones usually aren’t."

Past as defined by the moment of the communication and not by today. I just explained a possible scenario that happened in "the past" but would most certainly be exempt from attorney client privilege. Sorry that this is beyond your intelligence level.

Intent is not a crime.

Intent is not a crime. I am not sure how much more clear I can be. And Alan Dershowitz, who is the premier constitutional lawyer in the US and a lifelong Democrat and a HRC supporter, says there was no crime?

Are you smarter on constitutional law than the man who teaches the subject at Harvard?

Intent is not a crime.

So you lose freedoms if you run for office?

Trump will be fine -- I suggest democrats focus on pushing policies that they feel will benefit people -- stop worrying about collusion -- you will never see a day that a president will ever be held accountable for anything

If Reagan can get away with what he did, if Nixon basically got away with what he did -- Trump will be fine...

Intent is not a crime.

Intent is not a crime. I am not sure how much more clear I can be. And Alan Dershowitz, who is the premier constitutional lawyer in the US and a lifelong Democrat and a HRC supporter, says there was no crime?

Are you smarter on constitutional law than the man who teaches the subject at Harvard?
Dershowitz sold out his credibility during the OJ trial

Since then, he has been a Fox News Contributor willing to present any political view that is convenient

Intent is not a crime.

Accountability

Intent is not a crime.

Accountability

So Yes or No.

Are you more knowledgeable about this than Alan Dershowitz?

Forum List

Back