CNN now admits Biden's COVID response is a failure.

Many minorities are refusing vaccines because they don’t trust the government. Democrats and their media lapdogs are flipping it and saying that the minorities don’t have access to get the vaccines which is a lie.
very true…many reasons for the distrust, but it certainly didn’t help that in 2020 the xiden campaign spread distrust about the vaccine

the people that believed Xiden’s lie
The lie you can’t provide quotes and context for?!?! Haha. You’re just making stuff up now. Nobody is believing whatever cherry picked sound bite you are spinning into a lie. Grow up and learn how to have an honest debate.

The lie you can’t provide quotes and context for?!?! Haha. You’re just making stuff up now. Nobody is believing whatever cherry picked sound bite you are spinning into a lie. Grow up and learn how to have an honest debate.
there is literally a thread about it on this forum

there is literally a thread about it on this forum
Wow, a thread on this forum?! Is it next to the flat earth thread?? I’ve asked you several times to post a simple quote and reference to when he said what you claim he said. You’ve ignored me several times.

Wow, a thread on this forum?! Is it next to the flat earth thread?? I’ve asked you several times to post a simple quote and reference to when he said what you claim he said. You’ve ignored me several times.
“if you get the vaccine you won’t get the virus” - joey xiden the lyin’ super spreader

Veggie Joe said if you get the jab you can't catch or spread the Fauci Flu. Is that a lie?

That's a yes or no question. Try not to spin.

Trump downplayed and lied about the seriousness of the virus. Biden didn’t do that.

Not complicated.
So did every other politician. Trump started to work against it when Pelosi, Schumer, and Cumo were telling everyone to gather and party. They only showed concern when they realized they could politicize it.

So did every other politician. Trump started to work against it when Pelosi, Schumer, and Cumo were telling everyone to gather and party. They only showed concern when they realized they could politicize it.
The actual data disagrees with you. Look at the vaccine rates by political party. Democrats are one of the most vaccinated groups and Republicans are one of the least vaccinated.

That’s because Trump politicized this as he lied about and downplayed covid. You probably didn’t even know who Fauci was until Trump turned his mindless anti-vaccine conspiracy theorists against him.

The actual data disagrees with you. Look at the vaccine rates by political party. Democrats are one of the most vaccinated groups and Republicans are one of the least vaccinated.

That’s because Trump politicized this as he lied about and downplayed covid. You probably didn’t even know who Fauci was until Trump turned his mindless anti-vaccine conspiracy theorists against him.
Trump is the reason we have the vaccine. It was Biden and Harris that said they didn't trust it.

Trump is the reason we have the vaccine. It was Biden and Harris that said they didn't trust it.
First, you guys keep parroting this idiotic right-wing talking point even after it has been disproven over and over again. They specifically said that they trust our scientists and medical experts, but not Trump. You retards know this and continue making this idiotic talking point like the mindless sheep you are.

Second, the data still disagrees with you. Democrats take the vaccine. Republicans don’t.

First, you guys keep parroting this idiotic right-wing talking point even after it has been disproven over and over again. They specifically said that they trust our scientists and medical experts, but not Trump. You retards know this and continue making this idiotic talking point like the mindless sheep you are.

Second, the data still disagrees with you. Democrats take the vaccine. Republicans don’t.
They said they wouldn't trust Trump's vaccine.

Learn to read and get back to me.
Learn to use some common sense and pay attention to what the medical community is saying. Then you may have something worth reading about. You are just flapping in the breeze.

They said they wouldn't trust Trump's vaccine.
And you continue to repeat your retarded talking point. Once again, they specifically stated that they don't trust Trump, but they do trust the experts when it comes to vaccines.

Biden: “Let me be clear: I trust vaccines,” Mr. Biden said. “I trust scientists. But I don’t trust Donald Trump, and at this moment, the American people can’t either.”

Kamala: "I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he's talking about,"

Not that any of this matters to you. You will continue to parrot your retarded talking point no matter how many times it's disproven for you. You mindless sheep don't think for yourselves.

Forum List

Back