CNN now admits Biden's COVID response is a failure.

That’s a nice-sounding bumper sticker slogan but it’s still stupid.

People are less likely to die if they’re vaccinated. Exaggerating the effectiveness of the vaccine didn’t kill anyone.
hospitals are packed…people are dying…record numbers of cases…xiden lied, people died

dying is not stupid

Why can't Biden convince his sheep to get the vaccine? Look at how much of the country hasn't gotten the jab
Well he isn’t a dictator as much as y’all try to paint it. What more do you want him to do to convince people?

hospitals are packed…people are dying…record numbers of cases…xiden lied, people died

dying is not stupid
temporary_file.jpg

dying is not stupid
You completely ignored what I said.

Once again, exaggerating the effectiveness of the vaccine didn’t kill anyone. If anything, it convinced people to get vaccinated which is a good thing.

How about you address that this time instead of repeating your idiotic right-wing bumper sticker slogans like a retarded parrot?

You completely ignored what I said.

Once again, exaggerating the effectiveness of the vaccine didn’t kill anyone. If anything, it convinced people to get vaccinated which is a good thing.

How about you address that this time instead of repeating your idiotic right-wing bumper sticker slogans like a retarded parrot?
how many people thought they wouldn’t get the virus because of bidens lie and in fact did, and spread it? more people have died since xiden took office…so yes people died…xiden lied, people died

I do hold him to the same standards. Trump just lied multitudes more so there was a lot more to critique
hahaha no he didn’t. Trump wasn’t telling people they wouldn’t get the virus…xiden did, he’s double the number of deaths

far more deadly consequences

hahaha no he didn’t. Trump wasn’t telling people they wouldn’t get the virus…xiden did, he’s double the number of deaths

far more deadly consequences
Which statement of Bidens are you talking about? Can you post the exact quote?

how many people thought they wouldn’t get the virus because of bidens lie and in fact did, and spread it?
I don’t know. How many? Can you give me a number?

Do you have a bumper sticker slogan to parrot for that one?

Well that's just an outright lie. Virtually every Trump supporter I know are "vaccinated". Of course this so called "vaccine" doesn't prevent infection or transmission, so it's not really a "vaccine".

Every tump supporter I know is not vaccinated.

where he said if you get the vaccine you won’t get sick…
Yeah that one. Can you post the exact quote and date that he said it? I know better than to trust interpretations and prefer to go straight to the source.

Forum List

Back