CNN now admits Biden's COVID response is a failure.

yes nearly half a million
You’re saying that nearly half a million people believed what Biden said in that one quote of yours and then spread it?

Do you have any EVIDENCE to back that up that claim of yours? You know, something more than a bumper sticker slogan that you like to parrot.

You’re saying that nearly half a million people believed what Biden said in that one quote of yours and then spread it?

Do you have any EVIDENCE to back that up that claim of yours? You know, something more than a bumper sticker slogan that you like to parrot.
i’m saying that many died…the number that believed his lie is likely far far more

If you are vaccinated and are "exposed to a much lesser degree of illness", what difference does it make to you? Keep in mind, even among the unvaccinated, this virus kills very few percentage-wise, so "much lesser" would mean maybe you get a bad case of the sniffles from the unvaccinated.
Is that what it means in La La Land? Oh

i don’t go around asking people their private medical history’s…with that said i know plenty that have been given the vaccine.
Whether somebody is vaccinated during a pandemic is not private medical history. What a dumb notion.

i’m saying that many died…the number that believed his lie is likely far far more
What’s the matter? Did you lose track of your retarded talking point? Obviously many people died.

You made the claim that nearly half a million people thought they wouldn’t get the virus because of Biden’s claim and then spread it. Can you back that up or not?

Maybe you should stick to bumper sticker slogans if you can’t back up your claims. Parroting the same nonsense over and over takes minimal thinking - perfect for you.

What’s the matter? Did you lose track of your retarded talking point? Obviously many people died.

You made the claim that nearly half a million people thought they wouldn’t get the virus because of Biden’s claim and then spread it. Can you back that up or not?

Maybe you should stick to bumper sticker slogans if you can’t back up your claims. Parroting the same nonsense over and over takes minimal thinking - perfect for you.
nah not lost it…xiden lied people died

nah not lost it…xiden lied people died
So Biden said you're not going to get covid if you get the vaccine. So, how does that statement cause more people to die? Some people hear that and get vaccinated but still get covid, but their chance of being hospitalized is lower.

Lol, you loons held Trump accountable for everything he said. You're such a hypocrite.

Yep. You can't make people stop buying anti-vax crap, you can't make them think of others.

The amazing thing is how proud the rubes are of the case increase, something in which they're playing a large part.

That's the alternate universe, I guess. I'm out of adjectives.
Are you seriously so poorly educated that you don't understand that taking a vaccine that doesn't stop you from getting or spreading the virus being vaccinated against, doesn't benefit anyone other than the person who took the vaccine? People might actually follow the science if idiots didn't keep trying to twist science to push a narrative. One more time, YOUR vaccine, or YOUR lack of a vaccine affects no one but YOU.

Are you seriously so poorly educated that you don't understand that taking a vaccine that doesn't stop you from getting or spreading the virus being vaccinated against, doesn't benefit anyone other than the person who took the vaccine? People might actually follow the science if idiots didn't keep trying to twist science to push a narrative. One more time, YOUR vaccine, or YOUR lack of a vaccine affects no one but YOU.
It’s very simple according to the SCIENCE. The vaccines reduce transmission and amount of time people are contagious thus slowing the spread. They build immunity thus reducing the number hospitalized and dying from it. This benefits medical workers, workplaces, those who are immune compromised and all of their friends and family. You are spreading bad info and sounding like a dumb ass. I challenge you to prove any of my points incorrect.

So Biden said you're not going to get covid if you get the vaccine. So, how does that statement cause more people to die? Some people hear that and get vaccinated but still get covid, but their chance of being hospitalized is lower.
because people think they are protected and aren’t

Why can't Biden convince his sheep to get the vaccine? Look at how much of the country hasn't gotten the jab.
Many minorities are refusing vaccines because they don’t trust the government. Democrats and their media lapdogs are flipping it and saying that the minorities don’t have access to get the vaccines which is a lie.

Forum List

Back