CNN now admits Biden's COVID response is a failure.

Because such information is not useful for the powers to be in shaping policy.

It is sad to see but it is pretty clear given what the CDC is overtly ignoring and what they are stating, the interest seems to be in upholding the powers the government took without the authority to do so rather than public health. If the answers will not further that goal then it seems the answers suddenly become uninteresting.

And I would say since they have chosen to become political on this, why should we trust them from here on out?

Biden promised on rapid kits and didn't deliver on time. Meh. Biden has other failings much more aggregious that have nothing to do with covid, but this we care about? All i know is that if Trump were still president. maybe only 25% of the country would be vaccinated right now. and we would be having massive outbreaks of delta and deaths everywhere. That's how big of a screw up he is.

Trump and Fauci didn't get along. You follow right along with Trump and hate Fauci.

Such a good little sheep.
sounds like Xiden has finally given up on the Doc too…he admitted there was no federal solution to the bidemtic and only the states could solve it…sounds like virginia took a giant step forward last november in doing just that

No answer from struth.

Very predictable. :lol:
oh i knew he was the director of NIH. I recall how he was repeatedly attacked for his lackluster response to HIV…frankly until trump came along he was unable to get a vaccine to market to deal with the major epidemics during his career.

oh i knew he was the director of NIH. I recall how he was repeatedly attacked for his lackluster response to HIV…frankly until trump came along he was unable to get a vaccine to market to deal with the major epidemics during his career.
And you didn't turn on him until Trump influenced you to dislike him.

Isn't that right you little bitch?

Trump and Fauci didn't get along. You follow right along with Trump and hate Fauci.

Such a good little sheep.
Cool story. Complete bullshit, but a cool story.

I don’t give a shit if Trump and Fraudci got along. Fraudci is a hack, a media whore, a serial perjurer, and ignores science.

Those facts have zero to do with Trump. You are a lazy non-thinking fuckwit who can only parrot what your handlers tell you. Namely, anyone who isnt a Dimtard Lemming has to be some sort of “Trump cultist”.
But you keep nuzzling Fraudci’s nuts, Lemming.

Forum List

Back