CNN now admits Biden's COVID response is a failure.

Cool story. Complete bullshit, but a cool story.

I don’t give a shit if Trump and Fraudci got along. Fraudci is a hack, a media whore, a serial perjurer, and ignores science.

Those facts have zero to do with Trump. You are a lazy non-thinking fuckwit who can only parrot what your handlers tell you. Namely, anyone who isnt a Dimtard Lemming has to be some sort of “Trump cultist”.
But you keep nuzzling Fraudci’s nuts, Lemming.
it’s not bad at all…it’s totally true he was repeatedly attacked by the gay community for his response to the HIV crisis

You think it's complete bullshit that Trump and Fauci didn't get along? What an idiot you are.

Learn to read, Dumbfuck. I said I didn’t care if they did or not. You claimed I don’t like Fraudci because they didn’t get along, Moron.

you really are stupid.

No, what you said was:

"Cool story. Complete bullshit, but a cool story."

As it turns out, it WASN'T bullshit. Whoops!
Yeah, you claimed I hated Fraudci because Trump did. I clearly said I didn’t give a shit about that, and spelled out the reasons a dislike him.

Good Lord, if your IQ dropped two points it would be in the negative.

Moron.

Yeah, you claimed I hated Fraudci because Trump did. I clearly said I didn’t give a shit about that, and spelled out the reasons a dislike him.

Good Lord, if your IQ dropped two points it would be in the negative.

Moron.
Uh huh. So Trump hates Fauci and you, like a good little sheep, hated him at the same time.

Oh right. That's not true. It was just a magical coincidence that you hated him at the same time. Right? Right?! Lmao

Uh huh. So Trump hates Fauci and you, like a good little sheep, hated him at the same time.

Oh right. That's not true. It was just a magical coincidence that you hated him at the same time. Right? Right?! Lmao
Go back to the third grade and learn how to read simple English, Moron. :auiqs.jpg:

Still waiting for you to show me this “command”, Halfwit.

That would require a quote by Trump.

GO! :banana: :banana: :banana:
I didn't say there was a command. I said that you guys followed Trump like the mindless sheep you are. Not complicated.

Of course I think you already knew that. Your idiotic "gotcha" didn't work, did it? That's unfortunate. :)

I didn't say there was a command. I said that you guys followed Trump like the mindless sheep you are. Not complicated.

Of course I think you already knew that. Your idiotic "gotcha" didn't work, did it? That's unfortunate. :)
Really? You didn’t say this:

Trump commands and you obey.

Clearly not meant literally.

Don’t understand context or are you pathetically holding out hope for your failing “gotcha” attempt?

:laughing0301:
Aaaahhhhhh! The typical Dimtard response when nailed spewing bullshit……I didn’t actually mean what I said. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Forum List

Back