CNN now admits Biden's COVID response is a failure.

XponentialChaos is having a time isn't he?​

I think it's because he's gutless and can't admit what he says about Trump and Republicans is just wishful thinking.

XponentialChaos is having a time isn't he?​

I think it's because he's gutless and can't admit what he says about Trump and Republicans is just wishful thinking.
Dude makes shit up, and when called out on it can only say I didn’t say what I said.

Sounds like Veggie Joe.

Dude makes shit up, and when called out on it can only say I didn’t say what I said.

Sounds like Veggie Joe.
What I said is perfectly clear.

You’re just trying to twist it instead of addressing the actual point. Because you have nothing. :itsok:

Nah. I think Trump politicized covid and that’s why we see such a big disparity between Democrats and Republicans getting vaccinated. It’s obvious.

Trump politicized COVID? Aint that rich.

This just in dumbass, Trump took the shot. If we assume we're like leftists, the way you think, then we would be in front of the line for shots.

That's what neat about leftists, everyday is opposite day.

Trump politicized COVID? Aint that rich.

This just in dumbass, Trump took the shot. If we assume we're like leftists, the way you think, then we would be in front of the line for shots.

That's what neat about leftists, everyday is opposite day.
He did take the shot. He also downplayed and lied about the seriousness of the virus.

It’s not a coincidence that so many Republicans refuse to get vaccinated.

Wow, you seem to have all the commie talking points down pat. Yet you conveniently ignore the fact that this so called "vaccine" doesn't prevent infection or transmission.

I ignored nothing as the efficacy of the vaccine, quite literally, has nothing to do with where the hesitancy is coming from, just on if that hesitancy is valid.

Or are you now admitting that it is from the right?

Last edited:
I bet you didn't even know who Fauci was until Trump turned all you sheep against him.
Whatever Trump may or may not have done, Fauci turned most people on him all on his own. I do not trust a single moronic thing that falls from that drama queen's mouth as he has proven over and over again that he is not there to help but rather to soak up as much notoriety as possible.

Of course, declaring that he WAS the science did not help, the hubris there is Trumpian in stature.

I ignored nothing as the efficacy of the vaccine, quite literally, has nothing to do with where the hesitancy is coming from, just on if that hesitancy is valid.

Or are you now admitting that it is from the right?

Nope, the only thing I'm admitting is you're a fucking idiot. You commies claim it's white republicans that aren't "vaccinated", when whites of both parties have higher "vaccination" rates than minorities. So feel free to shove your propaganda.

Nope, the only thing I'm admitting is you're a fucking idiot. You commies claim it's white republicans that aren't "vaccinated", when whites of both parties have higher "vaccination" rates than minorities. So feel free to shove your propaganda.

I never made any such claim. I made a simple factual claim, the right is far more vaccine hesitant that they left. They represent the largest number of unvaccinated people by a significant margin. And the only thing you can do is bitch about minorities.

It is a nice try and all but still blatantly false. And you even tacitly admit it when you go on rants about how the vaccine is not effective or other such nonsense. And you continue to show how disingenuous you really are as you waffle and hide from facts over and over and over and over....

Forum List

Back