CNN on Benghazi committee: Immediate headline "GOP committee finds no wrongdoing by Clinton"

It indicts her character and indecision in the face of political matters. Who overrode Pinetta's order to go?

The FBI referral is forthcoming.

Good, that would be much better than all the incessant bitching and whining. Gowdy looks like a little boy who lost his ice cream privileges.

You're just jealous because he's brilliant and you're a dullard.
If you believe that then you are as stupid as gowdy is.

I doubt very much that Gowdy is ignorant, but you ...
You've just proven your ignorance .
Assumption =ignorance.

The FBI referral is forthcoming.

Good, that would be much better than all the incessant bitching and whining. Gowdy looks like a little boy who lost his ice cream privileges.

Assumption =ignorance.

One would think I had proven my intellect by being able to discern your idiocy.

There may not be a criminal indictment but millions of people will re-assess what was truthfully reported and will take on a new perspective.

True. As the polls demonstrate, quite a few voters no longer want to be associated with the Republicans.

Sucks for you that your scam backfired on you so badly, eh?

Everyone else, of course, is enjoying the justice of it. You danced on the bodies of our dead for partisan gain, so now karma is smacking you.

Assumption =ignorance.

One would think I had proven my intellect by being able to discern your idiocy.

Partisanshit will do that to ya hon.

There may not be a criminal indictment but millions of people will re-assess what was truthfully reported and will take on a new perspective.

True. As the polls demonstrate, quite a few voters no longer want to be associated with the Republicans.

Everyone else, of course, is enjoying the justice of it. You danced on the bodies of our dead for partisan gain, so now karma is smacking you.
You're full of shit, birdbrain.

Moot? Moot to those families? That's right, it was ALL about a video. All about whether the Marines should arrive in uniform or street clothes! Not.
Talk about not having one ounce of compassion in your body. Geeesh.

The investigation is now moot.

None of the meant anything, and the far right's efforts to use the good men's deaths for evil purposes has been exposed.
The issue is moot to far right wing bat nightmares, yes. They were dead before anything could be done. Benghazi will be of little use for the vile Trumpettes in this election.

Only one jackasses stupid remark, and whom I hope loses his seat. You see, unfortunately there are asses in all walks of life. These mens memories did not deserve to be tarnished with such a crass remark.

Do you choose to condemn the lack of planning, lack of requested additional security, and the obvious spin then SOS and the Admin tried to push a lie about a video or do you choose to stand with the asses that don't give a damn?
Wow. The bias is so pathetic it's sickening. The Benghazi committee press conference was finishing and the theme was "read the report". Trey Gowdy, when asked if Clinton was at fault, implied she was but rather answered "just read the report".

When he walked off stage...CNN IMMEDIATELY ran the headline "GOP led committee finds no wrongdoing by Hillary".

God damn....CNN must have a staff of alien speed readers!!!! They read the report, 800 pages long, in less than 2 seconds!!!!!
GOP leader accidentally tells the truth about Benghazi committee
Nope

Another Republican admits: Benghazi panel is political

In an interview with WIBX 950 in New York on Wednesday, moderate Republican Rep. Richard Hanna said House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy was speaking the truth when he said this month that the committee had successfully injured Clinton.
“Sometimes the biggest sin you can commit in D.C. is to tell the truth,” Hanna told the upstate New York radio station. “This may not be politically correct, but I think that there was a big part of this investigation that was designed to go after people and an individual, Hillary Clinton.”

Moot? Moot to those families? That's right, it was ALL about a video. All about whether the Marines should arrive in uniform or street clothes! Not.

None of the meant anything, and the far right's efforts to use the good men's deaths for evil purposes has been exposed.
The issue is moot to far right wing bat nightmares, yes. They were dead before anything could be done. Benghazi will be of little use for the vile Trumpettes in this election.

You display the typical apathy of the left. So sad!

Only one jackasses stupid remark, and whom I hope loses his seat. You see, unfortunately there are asses in all walks of life. These mens memories did not deserve to be tarnished with such a crass remark.

Do you choose to condemn the lack of planning, lack of requested additional security, and the obvious spin then SOS and the Admin tried to push a lie about a video or do you choose to stand with the asses that don't give a damn?
Wow. The bias is so pathetic it's sickening. The Benghazi committee press conference was finishing and the theme was "read the report". Trey Gowdy, when asked if Clinton was at fault, implied she was but rather answered "just read the report".

When he walked off stage...CNN IMMEDIATELY ran the headline "GOP led committee finds no wrongdoing by Hillary".

God damn....CNN must have a staff of alien speed readers!!!! They read the report, 800 pages long, in less than 2 seconds!!!!!
Nope

In an interview with WIBX 950 in New York on Wednesday, moderate Republican Rep. Richard Hanna said House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy was speaking the truth when he said this month that the committee had successfully injured Clinton.
“Sometimes the biggest sin you can commit in D.C. is to tell the truth,” Hanna told the upstate New York radio station. “This may not be politically correct, but I think that there was a big part of this investigation that was designed to go after people and an individual, Hillary Clinton.”

What was Hillary's plan after Ghaddfi fell?

You're full of shit, birdbrain.

Not yet, if ya boys got sumpin' better bring it quick.

Nope

Ah, had to go off in another direction?

. . . and are moot.

Nothing in the hearings condemns State's handling of the situation: nothing. The four were dead before anything could have been done.

Far right wing nuts yelling means nothing now except more of their disrespect for the dead and their families.

I hope President Johnson next year will request the House Speaker's office to look into the incredible farce of Trey Gowdy's circus.

Nope

Nope. Benghazi is in Libya. Did you forget?

You display the typical apathy of the left. So sad!
I am loving and caring for the families that you assholes tried to use for partisan purposes. False purposes.

You are an angry little elephant, a despicable member of our party.

Nope

Nope. Benghazi is in Libya. Did you forget?

It's not up to the Secretary of State to make a post-Ghaddfi plan. That's up to the President, and Obama has admitted that not having a plan in place before going into Libya was the biggest mistake of his Presidency, and one he deeply regrets.

. . . and are moot.

Nothing in the hearings condemns State's handling of the situation: nothing. The four were dead before anything could have been done.

Far right wing nuts yelling means nothing now except more of their disrespect for the dead and their families.

I hope President Johnson next year will request the House Speaker's office to look into the incredible farce of Trey Gowdy's circus.
I saw Trey Goudy's farewell address.

It just sounded like a synopsis of that movie 13 Hours.

He didn't accuse Hillary or Obama of lying, but did use the phrase "the white house" quite often, in sentences that sounded accusatory, but didn't really say anything recognizable in terms of something we should be mad about

Forum List

Back