CNN on Benghazi committee: Immediate headline "GOP committee finds no wrongdoing by Clinton"

Trey does not have the balls to say what he wants, because he knows he will be flattened.

We found out what most of us already knew........Democrap Admin. lied trotting out Susan Rice with Obungles backing up her same talking points for two weeks, besides hesitating with air support, while the Hill-Beast slept soundly not wanting to be bothered with a 3 A.M. call while promising family members of the deceased that she would bring justice to who was behind the fake video story.

Whether it's Benghazi, ObamaCare (can keep your Dr.), or IRS (didn't target T-Party groups); vote Hillary 2016 to keep the Obama legacy of LYING firmly in place to ad infinatum..............

Eleven investigations revealed that (1) HRC had no precise intelligence of when and where an attack may occur, and (2) by the time of the report of the attack, all were dead.

Imperius, you fat ass, you cannot resurrect dead men.
Page 110 and 111 of today's report indicate that the IC issued 300 different reports to multiple officials, including SecState. Don't lie to me.

Her own words:

"Every morning when I arrived at the State Department, usually between 8:00 and 8:30, I had a personal one on one briefing from the representative of the Central Intelligence Agency, who shared with me the highest level of classified information that I was to be aware of on a daily basis. I then had a meeting with the top officials of the State Department every day that I was in town. That’s where a lot of information, including threats and attacks on our facilities, was shared. I also had a weekly meeting every Monday with all of the officials, the Assistant Secretaries and others, so that I could be brought up to date on any issue that they were concerned about. During the day, I received hundreds of pages of memos, many of them classified, some of them so top secret that they were brought to my office in a locked briefcase that I had to read and immediately return to the courier. And I was constantly at the White House in the Situation Room meeting with the National Security Advisor and others."

Also, it's pretty pathetic that you had to cite a report from 2014 to make your case.

Yes, the IC issued 300 intel reports between Feb 1st, 2012 and September 10th.

Nothing in today's report states that any of those intel reports contained precise intelligence regarding any specific impending attacks.

If any of them did contain specific information about an attack on Sept. 11th, I think that it's a safe bet that Gowdy would have said so.

Trey does not have the balls to say what he wants, because he knows he will be flattened.
I'm beginning to think I know what happened.

Multiple demonstrations, at multiple embassies, distracted our responses, so that the guys who bravely defended the CIA Annex and the Consulate...because they were technically acting on their own, were overlooked by our confused responses and chain of command.

Which IMO opinion, simply makes what happened a Goat Fuck. Not a plot by Obama and Hillary to make sure nobody defended the consulate or the annex

Trey Gowdy and the Republicans have spent millions trying to create the impression otherwise, and failed

The four were dead before anyone could have been mobilized and dispatched, Imperius.

Stay calm and waddle on.
Lol Jake, Hillary had prior intelligence that an attack was imminent. She chose not to act on it.

Our troops could have been easily repositioned based off of that intelligence. And nobody would have died that night.

How about it?

I don't know where you're getting this information from, it's certainly not in the report released today.

7 million dollars wasted. ..
From the party of taking responsibility.
Well, you have two choices.

Vote for the warmongering globalist dictator wannabe, who has this weird habit of attacking women, and has serious anger-management issues....or you can vote for Trump.
What galls me are the empty headed Left heads who are doing nothing but shouting old talking points, old denials, old accusations and attacking the Benghazi report without having read it. They will defend and apologize for everything the Administration and Cohorts have ever done until the last second before jumping ship like the rats they are.

There's nothing new to add. Why would anyone waste their time after having read the other seven reports, when it doesn't add anything?
No, because the real number is 13, but leave it to Republicans to lie.
Why was he even mentioned once in it?

He was mentioned because he will be the Republican nominee and was outspoken about Clinton's role in Benghazi.
So Democrats politicized their response while accusing the committee of doing the same.

What would you do if the opposition spent $7 million and had "nothing new to add"
Other seven reports, de Fuca? Today's report is the one that counts, the one the world digests and the one that sinks the Perfect Woman and the Perfect Messiah.

So you admit then that is what this was always about, sinking Clinton?

Last edited:
Conservatives across the country should be required to each pay $10 into a GoFundMe account to reimburse the $20 million, or whatever it is that was spent on the Ben Gassy political turd laying, to the American taxpayer. We'll settle up on the other crap 'investigations' the Republicant's have run the last few years.

Benghazi-Hypocrisy_zpsxjcygey7.png

Conservatives across the country should be required to each pay $10 into a GoFundMe account to reimburse the $20 million, or whatever it is that was spent on the Ben Gassy political turd laying, to the American taxpayer. We'll settle up on the other crap 'investigations' the Republicant's have run the last few years.
Exactly, pay for it out of that corporate funding...also, have it be allowed ONLY outside of the normal working hours for congresspeople...which should also be 8-5, mon-fri,

They spent $60 million investigating a blow job

Why should anyone be surprised

Moot? Moot to those families? That's right, it was ALL about a video. All about whether the Marines should arrive in uniform or street clothes! Not.
Talk about not having one ounce of compassion in your body. Geeesh.

The investigation is now moot.

None of the meant anything, and the far right's efforts to use the good men's deaths for evil purposes has been exposed.
The issue is moot to far right wing bat nightmares, yes. They were dead before anything could be done. Benghazi will be of little use for the vile Trumpettes in this election.

You display the typical apathy of the left. So sad!
I am loving and caring for the families that you assholes tried to use for partisan purposes. False purposes.

You are an angry little elephant, a despicable member of our party.

Ask the families whom you are loving how they feel about Hillary and Obama.

Only one jackasses stupid remark, and whom I hope loses his seat. You see, unfortunately there are asses in all walks of life. These mens memories did not deserve to be tarnished with such a crass remark.

Do you choose to condemn the lack of planning, lack of requested additional security, and the obvious spin then SOS and the Admin tried to push a lie about a video or do you choose to stand with the asses that don't give a damn?
Nope

Another Republican admits: Benghazi panel is political

In an interview with WIBX 950 in New York on Wednesday, moderate Republican Rep. Richard Hanna said House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy was speaking the truth when he said this month that the committee had successfully injured Clinton.
“Sometimes the biggest sin you can commit in D.C. is to tell the truth,” Hanna told the upstate New York radio station. “This may not be politically correct, but I think that there was a big part of this investigation that was designed to go after people and an individual, Hillary Clinton.”

What was Hillary's plan after Ghaddfi fell?

Ah, had to go off in another direction?

Nope. Benghazi is in Libya. Did you forget?

It's not up to the Secretary of State to make a post-Ghaddfi plan. That's up to the President, and Obama has admitted that not having a plan in place before going into Libya was the biggest mistake of his Presidency, and one he deeply regrets.

Killing Qaddafi: Hillary's Secret Role | Frontpage Mag
www.frontpagemag.co

Benghazi Comm. cost less than 7 mill. Not only do Democraps lie about the cost, they lie about the findings! It actually is cheap by Democrap spending habits........

WaPo fact check rebukes Dem claim over cost of Benghazi select committee - Hot Air

Did anyone ever find out why Mohammad Obama and Crooked Hillary blamed the Islamic terror attack on an obscure You Tube video?

Okay guys, now that they've had time to collectively read 800 pages.

What "wrongdoings" were uncovered?

Benghazi Comm. cost less than 7 mill. Not only do Democraps lie about the cost, they lie about the findings! It actually is cheap by Democrap spending habits........

WaPo fact check rebukes Dem claim over cost of Benghazi select committee - Hot Air
What wrongdoings did the investigation uncover?

7 million dollars wasted. ..
From the party of taking responsibility.

Vote for the warmongering globalist dictator wannabe, who has this weird habit of attacking women, and has serious anger-management issues....or you can vote for Trump.
What galls me are the empty headed Left heads who are doing nothing but shouting old talking points, old denials, old accusations and attacking the Benghazi report without having read it. They will defend and apologize for everything the Administration and Cohorts have ever done until the last second before jumping ship like the rats they are.

There's nothing new to add. Why would anyone waste their time after having read the other seven reports, when it doesn't add anything?
Why was he even mentioned once in it?

He was mentioned because he will be the Republican nominee and was outspoken about Clinton's role in Benghazi.
So Democrats politicized their response while accusing the committee of doing the same.

What would you do if the opposition spent $7 million and had "nothing new to add"
Other seven reports, de Fuca? Today's report is the one that counts, the one the world digests and the one that sinks the Perfect Woman and the Perfect Messiah.

So you admit then that is what is was always about, sinking Clinton?
I don't understand the problem. Clinton needs sinking. She needs to be in prison.

So you admit then that is what is was always about, sinking Clinton?
I don't understand the problem. Clinton needs sinking. She needs to be in prison.
She's not going to sink. She's not going to prison.

She's headed for the White House for 8 years.

Get used to the idea

Forum List

Back