CNN predicts more rioting.

It's the Age of Trump. Hate, division, rioting, destruction.

On his watch.
It's the age of playing politics to try and unseat a duly elected president. Quit your lying.

Everything the Orange Virus does is partisan, populist and political. Quit your lying.
Yeah, they don't see that. He wubs Amurrica. That's what they're told.
Grow up and own it, no matter how you lie, it's been and being exposed.
What lie?

Is this not happening on his watch?

Wow, talk about projection.
Isn't it to be MORE SPECIFIC on the watch of the governors AND the mayors of those DEMOCRATIC STATES and CITIES?
Those governors and mayors are MORE responsible at those levels than it is the federal level.
But, you won't admit that, because you won't place blame where it belongs. Typical
Don't worry. I never expect straight answers here.

So tell me: What is my position on this issue? I've provided it many times.

Go ahead.
If you had an IQ larger than your........shoe size, it would be that the democrat mayors and governors are responsible.

But, I tend to ignore shit unless I step in it, I really haven't a clue on your BS

On his watch.
It's the age of playing politics to try and unseat a duly elected president. Quit your lying.

Everything the Orange Virus does is partisan, populist and political. Quit your lying.
What lie?

Isn't it to be MORE SPECIFIC on the watch of the governors AND the mayors of those DEMOCRATIC STATES and CITIES?
Those governors and mayors are MORE responsible at those levels than it is the federal level.
But, you won't admit that, because you won't place blame where it belongs. Typical

Precisely. With the Orange Virus, the buck stops... ...over there, somewhere. You are an accomplice to that blatant lack of accountability and oversight. Own it.
WTH? What are you talking about? Trump can't send in the troops, so it's his fault? Are you really this big of an idiot...because your coming off that you are.

On his watch.
It amazes me that intelligent people like yourself delude yourselves into believing Trump is the root of all evil when evidence to the contrary is right in front of your face. :confused-84:

On his watch.

What lie?

Go ahead.
If you had an IQ larger than your........shoe size, it would be that the democrat mayors and governors are responsible.

But, I tend to ignore shit unless I step in it, I really haven't a clue on your BS
I know. No one is smarter than obedient Trumpster 'n stuff.

On his watch.

What lie?

Precisely. With the Orange Virus, the buck stops... ...over there, somewhere. You are an accomplice to that blatant lack of accountability and oversight. Own it.
WTH? What are you talking about? Trump can't send in the troops, so it's his fault? Are you really this big of an idiot...because your coming off that you are.

The Orange Virus gives fuck all about the constitution. He could send the troops in if he wanted. But this is all a part of his twisted re election strategy. We'll see if it works.

View attachment 381825

More rioting has been predicted by CNN ever since Puxutawney Joe emerged from his basement and saw his shadow.

Confused and scared, he returned to his habitat.
Here's his new ad.
hi-im-joe-18ac0ca93a.jpg

On his watch.

What lie?

The Orange Virus gives fuck all about the constitution. He could send the troops in if he wanted. But this is all a part of his twisted re election strategy. We'll see if it works.
No, no he can't "just send troops in". He has to be asked by the governor to be able to do that.
Or, the governor can call in the National Guard.
Trump can protect federal buildings, that is all.

On his watch.

What lie?

Go ahead.

I know. No one is smarter than obedient Trumpster 'n stuff.
It looks like that I have both you and TT trolling. :eusa_whistle:
Imagine that.

On his watch. He's the President. He's responsible

You've been quoted...what a struggle. :rolleyes:

Since you know the 10th Amendment bars direct action without the consent of the state...AND you know that Trump has offered to marshall whatever assets are required to restore law and order...AND you know full well the DEMOCRAT LEADERS have flatly refused his offers...

...that makes you a lying, partisan, tribal, hypocrite...

...or an idiot.

I'll leave it to you to choose which mantle fits best.

Since you know the 10th Amendment bars direct action without the consent of the state...AND you know that Trump has offered to marshall whatever assets are required to restore law and order...AND you know full well the DEMOCRAT LEADERS have flatly refused his offers...

...or an idiot.

I'll leave it to you to choose which mantle applies.
I'm still not sure what you think the lie is.

Perhaps you don't know what "on his watch" means. Is it too complicated for you?

What's clear, though, is that I'm too far up in your head.

On his watch.
In Dem shitholes. Thank you.

On his watch.

What lie?

Go ahead.

I feel like defending Mac, here.

His IQ is certainly higher than 17eee.

Of course, it may not be high enough to understand that democrats being urged to riot by fellow democrats in Democrat strongholds has nothing to do with Trump, but you need to understand that his membership in the united fellowship of Woke would be rescinded if he ever showed any signs of thinking.

...or an idiot.

Perhaps you don't know what "on his watch" means. Is it too complicated for you?

Perhaps you don't know what "he is responsible" means. That's the lie. Is that too complicated for you?

Trump didn't hire the police...he didn't set police policy...he didn't appoint the commissioners...he didn't allow the riots that ensued or allow businesses to be burned, citizens to be killed and maimed...or have their lives destroyed.

That is 100% at the feet of the democrats leader in these cities...and states. Both the reasons for the riots and the riots themselves. No amount of verbal alchemy will transmutate those fact into anything but an albatross around the neck of the democrat party.

Trump offer all the assistance they required...the proof is in Kenosha...riots have been quelled...peaceful protests are as always, protected.

Again...The Democrat leaders are responsible for not using every tool at their disposal to restore law and order. Trump offered the resources...democrats snubbed them.

And if you need that distilled to partisan politics to understand the realities....Trump comes out smelling like a rose while democrats managed to dip themselves in shit again.

...or an idiot.

Perhaps you don't know what "he is responsible" means. That's the lie. Is that too complicated for you?

Trump didn't hire the police...he didn't set police policy...he didn't appoint the commissioners...he didn't allow the riots that ensued or allow businesses to be burned, citizens to be killed and maimed...or have their lives destroyed.

That is 100% at the feet of the democrats leader in these cities...and states. Both the reasons for the riots and the riots themselves. No amount of verbal alchemy will transmutate those fact into anything but an albatross around the neck of the democrat party.

Trump offer all the assistance they required...the proof is in Kenosha...riots have been quelled...peaceful protests are as always, protected.

Again...The Democrat leaders are responsible for not using every tool at their disposal to restore law and order. Trump offered the resources...democrats snubbed them.

And if you need that distilled to partisan politics to understand the realities....Trump comes out smelling like a rose while democrats managed to dip themselves in shit again.
You can change the words to fit your response all you want.

You do what you accuse me of doing.

You're dismissed now.

Forum List

Back