CNN PROPAGANDA: Acosta interrupts his guest 9 times.

CrazyTrader55

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2024
Eastern U.S.
NINE TIMES - like Ferris Bueller.... only this wasn't a movie. This is PROPAGANDA.....this is your main stream media at their finest....helping their preferred candidate and interfering in YOUR vote.

Note to leftists: this is not a conspiracy theory and please don't attack the source either. It's all on video.

Let's call a spade a spade. There is an epidemic of Low T among American men, and unsurprisingly, most men with this condition seem to land on the Left.

NINE TIMES - like Ferris Bueller.... only this wasn't a movie. This is PROPAGANDA.....this is your main stream media at their finest....helping their preferred candidate and interfering in YOUR vote.

Note to leftists: this is not a conspiracy theory and please don't attack the source either. It's all on video.

This is considered one of the best interviews by a journalist in the UK

I think cuts him off 11 times for not answering the question.

Acosta was asking for the answer to a question and Lanza was engaged in spin... He was doing everything to not answer the question. The tell tale is that he goes on about not been able to answer the question.

This is tough journalism which we don't see enough off... US Media has too much softball to the point now they accept it.. I can show you the standard that is accepted internationally and I hope we are not slippiing.

We need all politicians the ones we support and don't support answering direct questions and journalists have to be able to cut them off when they want waste the interview not answering questions and pushing an agenda..

Not signing a Bill is called a "Pocket Veto". Democrats prefer the talking point.

Looks like an interview for the next moderator job

I would say Acosta just got the job.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back