CNN reporter rips Megyn Kelly (Fox talking head) over lies

Real investigative reporting there.

So CNN now watches FOX to report what the commenters report?

:lmao:

Sad, very sad.

Note to self: Correcting false information is seen as a negative in Republican circles
Note to slef,clean your ears out,its the pissing for distance that people like yourself,do.103 or 100.3
The point isn't were the decimal point is,the fact that they guy had any elevated temp at all,should have been paid attention to. 100.3 at 10 am 1003 at 12pm isn't far fetched.

The title of the thread and the correction isnt the point?
Who corrected the lie in thread title? Where is the correction?

Sad, very sad.

Note to self: Correcting false information is seen as a negative in Republican circles
Note to slef,clean your ears out,its the pissing for distance that people like yourself,do.103 or 100.3
The point isn't were the decimal point is,the fact that they guy had any elevated temp at all,should have been paid attention to. 100.3 at 10 am 1003 at 12pm isn't far fetched.

Aha...Trolling. G'day sir

Sad, very sad.

"1003"?

Lol. ..

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Sad, very sad.

Aha...Trolling. G'day sir
Translation....no one and no where, but we libs just don't care :eusa_shhh:

Did Ailes order Fox's "blonde-in-chief" to make a retraction/correction like they run at the end of every Fox & Friends? :eusa_think: :doubt:

she does whatever the hate machine leader (Roger Ailes of Fox[former Nixon communications guy]) tells her to

camwhoreph.jpg

Doesn't her show sit atop the ratings list?

No wonder she's being sniped at.

Same reason the USA is sniped at.

She's the best. We're the best.

What is the US best at? Inquiring minds would like to know

Being the GREAT Satan?

:dev3:

I would only think this noteworthy if Kelly's writers took advantage of the plausible aspects of denying that kind of mistake, to slip in a little fear mongering.

But the blowback from that kind of mistake doesn't seem to be a beneficial "risk vs reward" proposition.

As much as I dispise Fox News and MSNBC...I'm inclined to think it was a mistake.

I always hate it when Obama, or someone in his admin, makes a mistake, and the righty media runs off saying "you lie!".....

Couldn't watch your video, they're blocked here at work.

I would only think this noteworthy if Kelly's writers took advantage of the plausible aspects of denying that kind of mistake, to slip in a little fear mongering.

But the blowback from that kind of mistake doesn't seem to be a beneficial "risk vs reward" proposition.

As much as I dispise Fox News and MSNBC...I'm inclined to think it was a mistake.

I always hate it when Obama, or someone in his admin, makes a mistake, and the righty media runs off saying "you lie!".....

No one at FOX made a mistake or lied, it was the truth, there are links on this thread to many media outlets saying it did spike to 103, so CNN did not do their homework and tried to correct another networks mistake and now looks really stupid and petty.
Oh God...that doesn't mean you think Fox News is incapable of exagerrating.....does it?.........fair and balanced?.......tell me you don't believe that

No one at FOX made a mistake or lied, it was the truth, there are links on this thread to many media outlets saying it did spike to 103, so CNN did not do their homework and tried to correct another networks mistake and now looks really stupid and petty.
Oh God...that doesn't mean you think Fox News is incapable of exagerrating.....does it?.........fair and balanced?.......tell me you don't believe that

Did I say that? WTF is wrong with you?

You lose an argument and run to the extreme?

I have never stated that FOX is incapable of exaggerating. I never stated they were fair and balanced.

I am stating CNN just jumped FOX for being wrong. It turns out that CNN did not do there homework. They claimed that FOX was lying on their story and it now turns out it was CNN that was lying.

Then you have liberal fools that start posting threads as they are fact. Then they don't have the balls to apologize.

"I always hate it when Obama, or someone in his admin, makes a mistake, and the righty media runs off saying "you lie!"....."

Got a link for that?

I do.

And every time one of you Progressives or Libs or whatever your America hating group might be is bested in debate because your sources are too short sighted or stupid or biased, leaving you without ammo and defenseless against Conservative Fox News posters we will laugh at your ass as we step over your smelly supine servile literary mass.

What's your point? The op lied, not Meghan Kelly or FOX.

And it was CNN taking advantage of quick response by FOX to try to gain an upper hand. Both fail!

I have never stated that FOX is incapable of exaggerating. I never stated they were fair and balanced.

I am stating CNN just jumped FOX for being wrong. It turns out that CNN did not do there homework. They claimed that FOX was lying on their story and it now turns out it was CNN that was lying.

Then you have liberal fools that start posting threads as they are fact. Then they don't have the balls to apologize.
Geeze, aren't we self inportant....enough so to deserve an apology.

Breathe a little. Maybe get laid too

I do.

And every time one of you Progressives or Libs or whatever your America hating group might be is bested in debate because your sources are too short sighted or stupid or biased, leaving you without ammo and defenseless against Conservative Fox News posters we will laugh at your ass as we step over your smelly supine servile literary mass.
Yeah, you Fox News victims are a charming lot.

I try not to get ny fingers too close.

But look at the bright side. When Republicans take back the senate in 2014, and the white house in 2016....you can go back to approval for all government spending, and unconditional acceptance for whatever the white house tells you

I do.

Yeah, you Fox News victims are a charming lot.

I try not to get ny fingers too close.

But look at the bright side. When Republicans take back the senate in 2014, and the white house in 2016....you can go back to approval for all government spending, and unconditional acceptance for whatever the white house tells you

Wow!

Thanks so much for the warning.

Because of you we will be mindful to cut spending when we cut taxes.

Thanks!

:)

Geeze, aren't we self inportant....enough so to deserve an apology.

Breathe a little. Maybe get laid too

I don't want or need an apology, but FOX should get an apology for their lie.

You are just a nut job, good luck with your mental health issues.

Forum List

Back