CNN reporter rips Megyn Kelly (Fox talking head) over lies

"Dr. Craig Spencer, 33, was hauled to Bellevue Hospital in a protective suit with symptoms of the illness. Officials said his temperature was normal when he landed at Kennedy Airport a week ago, on Oct. 17. But it spiked to 103 degrees by early Thursday, and he had diarrhea."

Ebola-positive doctor Craig Spencer now quarantined in one of four special infectious disease rooms at Bellevue Hospital - NY Daily News
"officials" & "ny daily news" source? You know who owns that paper Frank1400PennAve :eusa_whistle: The same guy who owns Fox :rofl:

Dr. Spencer I hope faces some sort of malpractice penalties against his license.

What he did is despicable.

she does whatever the hate machine leader (Roger Ailes of Fox[former Nixon communications guy]) tells her to

Doesn't her show sit atop the ratings list?

No wonder she's being sniped at.

Same reason the USA is sniped at.

She's the best. We're the best.
"Best at" :eusa_eh: You DO realize that tv viewership is based on ratings which is in direct correlation to creating controversy? Even to the point of "making stuff up" like was done by Ailes/Fox/GOP TV in this instance?

Go away. you bother me w/ your naivete. :bye1:

Interesting concept, Dottie...one would think that MSNBC's ratings would rival FOX NEW's then because they spend fully as much time (if not more!) creating controversy.

So why is it that nobody watches MSNBC?

"Dr. Craig Spencer, 33, was hauled to Bellevue Hospital in a protective suit with symptoms of the illness. Officials said his temperature was normal when he landed at Kennedy Airport a week ago, on Oct. 17. But it spiked to 103 degrees by early Thursday, and he had diarrhea."

Ebola-positive doctor Craig Spencer now quarantined in one of four special infectious disease rooms at Bellevue Hospital - NY Daily News
"officials" & "ny daily news" source? You know who owns that paper Frank1400PennAve :eusa_whistle: The same guy who owns Fox :rofl:

Several sources are now sighted, but don't let facts get in the way.

Last edited:
she does whatever the hate machine leader (Roger Ailes of Fox[former Nixon communications guy]) tells her to

camwhoreph.jpg

Doesn't her show sit atop the ratings list?

No wonder she's being sniped at.

Same reason the USA is sniped at.

She's the best. We're the best.

CNN could double their ratings by convincing 2 of Megyn's viewers to make the switch

The point here is that the Doc needs our prayers. The rest of this stuff is just nonsense

The point here is that the Doc needs our prayers. The rest of this stuff is just nonsense
Hey lets say I were religious and prayed.

I don't think I'd pray for this guy.

He knowingly roamed about in one of the most populated cities in the world and the most egregious of ways fresh home from treating what could be deemed as a modern plague.

He endangered all of humanity to go fucking bowling.

Let's consider that for a second.

Daily News?

Really?

I would only think this noteworthy if Kelly's writers took advantage of the plausible aspects of denying that kind of mistake, to slip in a little fear mongering.

But the blowback from that kind of mistake doesn't seem to be a beneficial "risk vs reward" proposition.

As much as I dispise Fox News and MSNBC...I'm inclined to think it was a mistake.

I always hate it when Obama, or someone in his admin, makes a mistake, and the righty media runs off saying "you lie!".....

I would only think this noteworthy if Kelly's writers took advantage of the plausible aspects of denying that kind of mistake, to slip in a little fear mongering.

But the blowback from that kind of mistake doesn't seem to be a beneficial "risk vs reward" proposition.

As much as I dispise Fox News and MSNBC...I'm inclined to think it was a mistake.

I always hate it when Obama, or someone in his admin, makes a mistake, and the righty media runs off saying "you lie!".....

Real investigative reporting there.

So CNN now watches FOX to report what the commenters report?

:lmao:

Sad, very sad.

Note to self: Correcting false information is seen as a negative in Republican circles
Note to slef,clean your ears out,its the pissing for distance that people like yourself,do.103 or 100.3
The point isn't were the decimal point is,the fact that they guy had any elevated temp at all,should have been paid attention to. 100.3 at 10 am 1003 at 12pm isn't far fetched.

No one at FOX made a mistake or lied, it was the truth, there are links on this thread to many media outlets saying it did spike to 103, so CNN did not do their homework and tried to correct another networks mistake and now looks really stupid and petty.

The New York Times reported what health officials were saying, that the doc had a 103-degree fever which officials have also told us is the ebola tipping point.

Kelly simply passed along what officials and the Times, and other media outlets, were reporting about the doc's 103-degree fever.

The next day health officials announced a correction. His temp was instead 100.3 and blamed it on a 'transcription error,' according to the NY Times.

So, no, unfortunately for you lefty idiots, Kelly didn't lie about anything.

Will CNN apologize that they were wrong? Probably not.

Will Statistikhengst apologize for being wrong, in implying the Kelly lied?

Will Dot?

Will either return to a thread that they were thoroughly embarrassed?

Will dot and Statistikhengst continue not to check facts when posting or will they continue to lie and post deliberate lies?

Real investigative reporting there.

So CNN now watches FOX to report what the commenters report?

Sad, very sad.

Note to self: Correcting false information is seen as a negative in Republican circles
Note to slef,clean your ears out,its the pissing for distance that people like yourself,do.103 or 100.3
The point isn't were the decimal point is,the fact that they guy had any elevated temp at all,should have been paid attention to. 100.3 at 10 am 1003 at 12pm isn't far fetched.

The title of the thread and the correction isnt the point?

Forum List

Back