CNN Republican Debate

Newt forced the Air Force to buy C-130's they didn't want or need to keep jobs in Georgia, now he talks about defense cuts and spending.

Man Newt is full of shit. He would attack Iran if Israel was going to nuke Iran????? Why HAVE THE FUCKING NUKES THEN?????

wHY AM i ALWAYS BEHIND YOU GUYS WHEN WATCHING THE DEBATE? iT SUCKS!

omg i just realized caps were on

Im always watching it on a recording 30 minutes or more behind everyone else. Tonight I had a couple come look at a bedroom set for sell and we started talking politics because the debate was on. The guy liked Cain but admitted he was done because of the accusations. His wife (the decision maker) said it was Cains response that screwed him. I agree with her.

Damnit, why are women always right?

Newt just nailed the oil and gas topic. But as he said NO ONE IS SERIOUS.

AND NEWT JUST SAID WAR WITH IRAN IS A LAST RESORT

Yes after he was ownd by Paul..

What does "serious on oil" mean Gramps? THINK for once... Does that mean Government takes over oil in America?

NO, that means we actually start giving out contracts with caviots that quotas MUST be met.

wHY AM i ALWAYS BEHIND YOU GUYS WHEN WATCHING THE DEBATE? iT SUCKS!

omg i just realized caps were on

Im always watching it on a recording 30 minutes or more behind everyone else. Tonight I had a couple come look at a bedroom set for sell and we started talking politics because the debate was on. The guy liked Cain but admitted he was done because of the accusations. His wife (the decision maker) said it was Cains response that screwed him. I agree with her.

Damnit, why are women always right?

lol, sorry to hear that.

Forum List

Back