CNN to release tape of Trump saying the N word 2 days before inauguration

They need the week to fabricate it. I'm sure they've got their best audio engineers to create a Trump-like voice to say what they want to hear.
You know that's silly, unrealistic and a bit whacky, don't you? Do you believe the "pussy grabbing" video was fabricated?

Why is it unrealistic? You don't think audio can be fabricated? The pussy grabbing was very believable, guys talk like that all the time. I hear much worse where I work.

I don't see Trump using the n-word though. Otherwise, why wait so long to release a supposed bombshell?
Why do you not believe Trump doesn't speak plainly about anyone? That he can't lose his temper and spout off whatever he is thinking?

As for the tape, it's been in the news for quite awhile. Why it hasn't been seen is puzzling. Fear of lawsuit(s)? Injunctions? It doesn't exist? I don't know, but if it exists, it should be played.

From last December:
Tom Arnold Claims He Has Apprentice Outtakes of Trump Saying the N-Word, the C-Word and Calling His Son a ‘Retard’
Actor and comedian Tom Arnold claims he has unreleased outtakes from The Apprentice of Donald Trump using “offensive, racist” language, including the N-word, the C-word and the word “retard.”

“I have the outtakes to The Apprentice where he says every bad thing ever, every offensive, racist thing ever,” Arnold said on Dori Monson’s KIRO Radio show last Friday. (The news station shares audio of the interview here.)

“It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a retard, just being so mean to his own children,” he added.

A rep for Trump did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment on the alleged tapes.

They need the week to fabricate it. I'm sure they've got their best audio engineers to create a Trump-like voice to say what they want to hear.
You know that's silly, unrealistic and a bit whacky, don't you? Do you believe the "pussy grabbing" video was fabricated?
Who cares about the pussy comments? I don't know a single man who hasn't said shit amongst the fellas that he would never repeat in public.
We need to stop trying to turn American men into cowering liberal wimps.

Alex Jones has his rubes bleeving the Sandy Hook shooting never happened.

I would not jizz my pants expecting a recording of Donald Trump using the n-word.

2v1b7sk.jpg

KFC makes the best fried chicken. I love negroes!

Who cares about the pussy comments? I don't know a single man who hasn't said shit amongst the fellas that he would never repeat in public.
Agreed a lot of men speak "locker room talk". A lot of men fuck around on their wives too, but like Bill Clinton, I think all of our leaders should be held to a higher standard.

Agreed a lot of men speak "locker room talk". A lot of men fuck around on their wives too, but like Bill Clinton, I think all of our leaders should be held to a higher standard.
Higher standards for thee but not for me....

Nonsense. We are not electing robots.

I'll have to tell you, I'm quite sure I've never been in a conversation where it would have been appropriate to use those words. And, that includes "amongst the fellas". Plus, this goes to a pattern of his ignorant and abusive response to those who are doing their jobs, to minorities, to women, to the disabled, to anyone who expresses a different idea.

The fact that we will have a president that is so shallow as is Trump is just plain scary.

And, no, it's pretty darn easy to notice that you are the star of a TV show and that the cameras are running. Even Reagan had that figured out - or do you think there are similar outtakes from "Bedtime for Bonzo"?

I'll have to tell you, I'm quite sure I've never been in a conversation where it would have been appropriate to use those words. And, that includes "amongst the fellas". Plus, this goes to a pattern of his ignorant and abusive response to those who are doing their jobs, to minorities, to women, to the disabled, to anyone who expresses a different idea.

The fact that we will have a president that is so shallow as is Trump is just plain scary.

And, no, it's pretty darn easy to notice that you are the star of a TV show and that the cameras are running. Even Reagan had that figured out - or do you think there are similar outtakes from "Bedtime for Bonzo"?
You sound like an introvert. It's okay, not everyone has to be like you.

No, I'm not an introvert.

Life is not all about being liked.

And, being vulgar is not required for being liked.

AND, I don't see Trump using his vulgarity to cause people to like him.

He uses it as a defense mechanism the way people on this board throw ad hom when they know they don't understand the issue or they have made one more stupid blunder. Or, he uses it as a method of bullying - again, identifying when he's clueless.

No, I'm not an introvert.

Life is not all about being liked.

And, being vulgar is not required for being liked.

AND, I don't see Trump using his vulgarity to cause people to like him.

He uses it as a defense mechanism the way people on this board throw ad hom when they know they don't understand the issue or they have made one more stupid blunder. Or, he uses it as a method of bullying - again, identifying when he's clueless.
Trump has been in the construction industry his entire life. His boisterous personality is perfectly normal based on that alone.
Everyone is not an office rat with no outside influence.

Forum List

Back