CNN to release tape of Trump saying the N word 2 days before inauguration

much ado about n....othing. obama said the n word multiple times, but not in an "insulting" way.

Report: CNN/Buzzfeed to Release Damaging New Trump Tape 48 Hours Before Inauguration

What difference would that make

I am from Puerto Rico and my father was Afro-American.

I am certain that he has referred to my people as "spics" and ni99ers?

But that won't change the fact that in the 2016 election he was the best candidate.

If I wanted to continue using my firearms, if I wanted my children and grandchildren to be saved from a WWIII , if I wanted my children and grand children to prosper in an economy which is not hampered by a s stupid climate control agreement , I had no choice but to vote for Trump.

And so it goes.

Buzzfeed shot that wad already. Some may want them to lie, do whatever it takes, say or do whatever it takes if it will get Trump out of office. It won't work. Trump will be inaugurated.

President Trump GOD bless him.
sure he will and then he gets twice the shit flung at him as you hurled at obama ,,,no more turn the other cheek
Fuck that turn the other cheek shit. It's time for blood in the streets!

Nobody cares if it's your time of the month. You should keep some things to yourself, even though your attitude usually gives that bit of information away.
You are about 30 years out of time so put your dreams of red wings away. B

Buzzfeed shot that wad already. Some may want them to lie, do whatever it takes, say or do whatever it takes if it will get Trump out of office. It won't work. Trump will be inaugurated.

sure he will and then he gets twice the shit flung at him as you hurled at obama ,,,no more turn the other cheek
get you hovaround all charged up and don't forget your cane
Oh please. You know inflicting pain excites me.

If someone was worried about being sued by Trump for leaking this alleged video, they could have just sent it to Wikileaks.

Oh, wait...

Good grief. CNN tag teaming with BuzzFeed. How low will the left so called media go?

:lol:
as low as it takes to get this republican scumbag out of office
Win in 2020 then dumbfuck. All your ass scratching and crybaby bullshit accomplishes nothing. You jackasses are worse than my grandkids during their worst temper tantrums. Grow the fuck up.

Nobody cares if it's your time of the month. You should keep some things to yourself, even though your attitude usually gives that bit of information away.
You are about 30 years out of time so put your dreams of red wings away. B
Great retort despite Bulldog's habitual misogynistic attacks.

As for Trump, it is what it is. If there's a tape, it should be played. He's still going to be the President and Hillary is not.

much ado about n....othing. obama said the n word multiple times, but not in an "insulting" way.

Report: CNN/Buzzfeed to Release Damaging New Trump Tape 48 Hours Before Inauguration
CNN is

image.jpeg

Good grief. CNN tag teaming with BuzzFeed. How low will the left so called media go?

:lol:
Whatever turns a profit. Note that the existence of "the tape" was released a full week ahead of the inauguration, thus building up anticipation. It's all about the money.

By January 30th it will be old news and by Valentine's Day, it will be some other "Big News of the Week".

They need the week to fabricate it. I'm sure they've got their best audio engineers to create a Trump-like voice to say what they want to hear.

They need the week to fabricate it. I'm sure they've got their best audio engineers to create a Trump-like voice to say what they want to hear.
You know that's silly, unrealistic and a bit whacky, don't you? Do you believe the "pussy grabbing" video was fabricated?

You know that's silly, unrealistic and a bit whacky, don't you? Do you believe the "pussy grabbing" video was fabricated?

Why is it unrealistic? You don't think audio can be fabricated? The pussy grabbing was very believable, guys talk like that all the time. I hear much worse where I work.

I don't see Trump using the n-word though. Otherwise, why wait so long to release a supposed bombshell?

Forum List

Back