CNN's Don Lemon Says White Men Are The Biggest Terror Threat

It's Stuff Like This That Wipes Out Every Ounce of Credibility CNN Has....At This Point They Are Definitely In the NEGATIVE / RED!

CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

"CNN host Don Lemon is under fire after a disturbing, on-air rant in which he declared that “white men” are the biggest terror threat to the United States, noted that "there is no white-guy ban" and wondered aloud, "what do we do about that?"

Lemon doubled-down on 'STUPID' by saying this about the illegals / illegal caravan headed to the US border:

There is no travel ban on them,” Lemon said. “There is no ban on… you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is no ‘white guy ban.’ So what do we do about that?”

:wtf: No, but there are existing Immigration Laws that both illegals and Democrats have ignored for decades, resulting in about 20+ MILION illegals - many unidentified, many violent, many illegal... - in this nation today.

CNN is a freaking RACIST, divisive Leftist JOKE!

Democrats ignored, you dipshit, since Reagan and his amnesty the majority of presidents have been republican and the illegals never were stopped during their tenure..

So lie some more cause that is all you gotz!
Then its about time someone put his foot down, and it took a outsider to do it. That is one reason I voted for the Jerk.
Me too....But I still dislike him as a human..

“I keep trying to point out to people not to demonize any one group or any one ethnicity, but we keep thinking that the biggest terror threat is something else," Lemon said. "Some people who are marching towards the border like it’s imminent. And the last time they did this, a couple of hundred people came and they, you know, most of them didn’t get into the country. Most of them got tuckered out before they even made it to the border,” Lemon told his CNN colleague. “So we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them.”

Can you prove him wrong or are you gonna do the oh my! pee-pee dance again?
22 million illegals in the United States....

Done....drop mic...walk off.
Thank the rich and their politician puppets...
Then they should start by sorting out people coming to the border, and if they are to white turn them around. Whites are not allowed. sign should be put up at the border.

“I keep trying to point out to people not to demonize any one group or any one ethnicity, but we keep thinking that the biggest terror threat is something else," Lemon said. "Some people who are marching towards the border like it’s imminent. And the last time they did this, a couple of hundred people came and they, you know, most of them didn’t get into the country. Most of them got tuckered out before they even made it to the border,” Lemon told his CNN colleague. “So we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them.”

22 million illegals in the United States....

Done....drop mic...walk off.
Thank the rich and their politician puppets...
Then they should start by sorting out people coming to the border, and if they are to white turn them around. Whites are not allowed. sign should be put up at the border.
That's cause they know white guys are not desperate enough to do the work the newbies will have to do...
Forty years ago you had a hard time getting whites and blacks to work in heavy labor jobs...I was just dumb enough to do it...

I don't hate anyone.
I never hated Obama. I despised much of what he did, but I never hated him.
I never respected Barak Obama...but I respected the office of the President.
Part of my oath was loyalty to the President of the United States
I never broke that oath.

I HATE the fact that the Left has become so VILE in their disrespect for not only the man but the office of the President. There is no true comparison between President Trump's harsh tone at times and such Leftist actions like posing with his fake bloody head or calling for his son to be ripped from the 1st Lady's hands and raped by pedophiles.... NONE!

I don't hate anyone.
I never hated Obama. I despised much of what he did, but I never hated him.
I never respected Barak Obama...but I respected the office of the President.
Part of my oath was loyalty to the President of the United States
I never broke that oath.

I HATE the fact that the Left has become so VILE in their disrespect for not only the man but the office of the President. There is no true comparison between President Trump's harsh tone at times and such Leftist actions like posing with his fake bloody head or calling for his son to be ripped from the 1st Lady's hands and raped by pedophiles.... NONE!
Oblama is my age and I expected him to be more assertive but he was milquetoast...

Forty years ago you had a hard time getting whites and blacks to work in heavy labor jobs...I was just dumb enough to do it...
What's the incentive to work when you can sit on your ass and wait for a government check to show up in your mailbox?

What's the incentive to work when you can stay unmarried, pump out kids, and get more money for every additional kid you have?

The government has to share a huge part of destroying the US work ethic...as far as the claim that Americans just don't want to work, President Trump has proved that to be in large part false having the lowest unemployment rate in decades / lowest minority unemployment rate in recorded history / most Americans working ever...IMHO.

It's Stuff Like This That Wipes Out Every Ounce of Credibility CNN Has....At This Point They Are Definitely In the NEGATIVE / RED!

"CNN host Don Lemon is under fire after a disturbing, on-air rant in which he declared that “white men” are the biggest terror threat to the United States, noted that "there is no white-guy ban" and wondered aloud, "what do we do about that?"

Lemon doubled-down on 'STUPID' by saying this about the illegals / illegal caravan headed to the US border:

There is no travel ban on them,” Lemon said. “There is no ban on… you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is no ‘white guy ban.’ So what do we do about that?”

:wtf: No, but there are existing Immigration Laws that both illegals and Democrats have ignored for decades, resulting in about 20+ MILION illegals - many unidentified, many violent, many illegal... - in this nation today.

"We Be No Creepyazz
Crackers From the Boonies
We Be Quotaed Loonies"

Lemon is loyally backing up his Miscegenated Messiah.

What's the incentive to work when you can sit on your ass and wait for a government check to show up in your mailbox?

What's the incentive to work when you can stay unmarried, pump out kids, and get more money for every additional kid you have?

The government has to share a huge part of destroying the US work ethic...as far as the claim that Americans just don't want to work, President Trump has proved that to be in large part false having the lowest unemployment rate in decades / lowest minority unemployment rate in recorded history / most Americans working ever...IMHO.
They don't get much money sitting on dat azz....I always had drug, booze and women to support so I had to make more money than the average slob...

Last edited:

Will here is a list of some of the No Whites allowed events:
White people are welcome to attend the launch party. An anonymous UTSA student told Campus Reform that "No Whites Allowed" is just the latest piece of "anti-white propaganda" to be passed

. A student activist group at the University of Michigan is demanding campus officials provide them with "a permanent designated space on central campus for Black students

Evergreen State College students are doubling down on a no-white-people-allowed "Day of Absence" after the controversial proposal made national headlines in 2017. Students have created a new three-day version of the event for 2018, which will include events on and off campus,

A college group's pool party for people of color only has been postponed after a national media backlash.

No Whites Allowed is alive and well under the diversity rubric at Northwestern University, where a "white student was rejected for a diversity appointment because 'he [was] a white heterosexual ...

Finally, Columbia University is offering some much-needed time off from those darn white folks. In an upcoming "Students of Color Leadership Retreat," which is hosted by the university, only "people of color" will be allowed to attend.

White people are welcome to attend the launch party. An anonymous UTSA student told Campus Reform that "No Whites Allowed" is just the latest piece of "anti-white propaganda" to be passed

. A student activist group at the University of Michigan is demanding campus officials provide them with "a permanent designated space on central campus for Black students

Evergreen State College students are doubling down on a no-white-people-allowed "Day of Absence" after the controversial proposal made national headlines in 2017. Students have created a new three-day version of the event for 2018, which will include events on and off campus,

A college group's pool party for people of color only has been postponed after a national media backlash.

No Whites Allowed is alive and well under the diversity rubric at Northwestern University, where a "white student was rejected for a diversity appointment because 'he [was] a white heterosexual ...

Finally, Columbia University is offering some much-needed time off from those darn white folks. In an upcoming "Students of Color Leadership Retreat," which is hosted by the university, only "people of color" will be allowed to attend.
You really wouldn't want to attend anyway,, hell a funeral is funner...

The Rulers' Bent Yardstick

Yet Right Wing businessmen require a college degree for employment in the highest-paying jobs.

Now you're lying. You creatures are sick.
Oh really? What am I lying about-exactly???
You're lying about what Don Lemonhead said about white men.
Bullshit! Spell it out. He said that the biggest threat is from white men and that's true. If you think that is the same as saying that all white men are terrorists you are really fucked up.
Fuck you, you racist piece of shit. You need you're racist nose busted. I'll take the ban.
Holy shit Dude!! Did you just spit up on yourself??! Better take a chill pill and call the crisis line. I didn't mean to push you over the edge. I thought that you might have had an emotional age of an adult but I guess that I was wrong
I'm fine. I called you what you are, a piece of shit racist.

Oh lemon fag said that white men are the biggest terror threat in this county, at the 40 second mark. But don't let the stop you plow boys from lying about it.
No one is denying that he said that!! In terms of percentages that are responsible for the most incidents. If you think that is racist, or the same as saying the all white men are terrorists, you need to get your thick skull examined.

Oh really? What am I lying about-exactly???
You're lying about what Don Lemonhead said about white men.
Bullshit! Spell it out. He said that the biggest threat is from white men and that's true. If you think that is the same as saying that all white men are terrorists you are really fucked up.
Fuck you, you racist piece of shit. You need you're racist nose busted. I'll take the ban.
Holy shit Dude!! Did you just spit up on yourself??! Better take a chill pill and call the crisis line. I didn't mean to push you over the edge. I thought that you might have had an emotional age of an adult but I guess that I was wrong
I'm fine. I called you what you are, a piece of shit racist.
:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

Slice it anyway you like, this country has been overwhelmingly white since it's inception, and no other country on earth has been as successful as this one. White men made it so. And continue to do so.
Name a brown country that has accomplished what America has... What global achievements has Brazil made? Africa? India? What world wide contributions has South America made to mankind?

Deep state is responsible for this ridiculous attack on white America. And whites aren't being fooled by it.
It's a rather bizarre attempt to get white people not to like white people.:umno: Good luck with that. :eusa_dance:

Oh lemon fag said that white men are the biggest terror threat in this county, at the 40 second mark. But don't let the stop you plow boys from lying about it.
No one is denying that he said that!! In terms of percentages that are responsible for the most incidents. If you think that is racist, or the same as saying the all white men are terrorists, you need to get your thick skull examined.
You denied he said it faggot.

How are white men the biggest threat?
What is this based on?

This guy has a great take on it

Honestly, the only thing that I don't know is if you people are really that stupid, if yoi are mentally ill, or if you're just playing some sick and juvenile game. Maybe you can enlighten me.

Honestly, the only thing that I don't know is if you people are really that stupid, if yoi are mentally ill, or if you're just playing some sick and juvenile game. Maybe you can enlighten me.
You denied he said it. You are a liar, like we all know.

You denied he said it. You are a liar, like we all know.
:udaman:Right Boss, you the man:thewave:

Forum List

Back