CNN's Don Lemon Says White Men Are The Biggest Terror Threat

Terrorists

McVeigh, Nichols, Bowers, Sayoc, the kid who killed the 9 blacks in a church prayer meeting, the kid in charlottesville who killed the girl by ramming a crowd with his car, the guy who shot up the Republican baseball team, the lasVegas shooter....

me thinks he just might have a point on the white men thingy...

It's a man saying, "We're naughty boys!"

Probably more sexist than racist, and incorrect because those men in politics aren't keeping their pants zipped up any better than the rest of the population, and it's usually a woman that ends their political career.

The VAWA, the abortion rights, the domestic violence laws, the various kinds of restraining orders, protective orders, and no-contact orders which a woman can obtain against a man. The alimony and child support.

Women are by far the larger threat to those men, and they brought it on themselves with the draconian laws they pass, and the patronizing favorability shown to women in their enforcement.

The gentleman's sombrero is too wide, and his bow is too deep ...

Pure unfiltered racism:

Nevermind the fact that he's saying this to a white man.....how can he get away with saying this?

He's a retarded racist, ignore him and allow him to hoist himself on his own petard.

Will probably be fired within 1 year.

Terrorists

McVeigh, Nichols, Bowers, Sayoc, the kid who killed the 9 blacks in a church prayer meeting, the kid in charlottesville who killed the girl by ramming a crowd with his car, the guy who shot up the Republican baseball team, the lasVegas shooter....

What about that Muslim at the Ariana Grande concert? Hmm?

White guys are not terrorists, Muslims are.

White guys don't run around trying to decapitate their daughter because she doesn't want to marry who they arranged. True story.

Looky here boys. The USMB is not the only place that you overwrought retarded right wing nuts are having a meltdown over what Lemon said.

Don Lemon Says 'The Biggest Terror Threat In This Country Is White Men' | HuffPost

The segment didn’t get much attention until Daily Wire reporter Ryan Saavedra‏ tweeted the clip on Tuesday night. Many conservatives on Twitter were furious with Lemon’s comments, calling his remarks race baiting.

“I could hardly believe he actually said that, but the video shows he certainly did. Remarkable,” Fox News political analyst Brit Hume wrote on Twitter.

As of Wednesday morning, Saavedra‏’s tweet has been retweeted over 4,300 times.

Although many conservatives slammed Lemon for his comments, research supports his statement. According to a 2017 report from the Nation Institute’s Investigative Fund and the Center for Investigative Reporting’s Reveal, there were nearly twice as many terrorist incidents by right-wing extremists (the majority of whom are white) as by Islamic extremists in the U.S. from 2008 to 2018.

You people need to get back on your meds and in touch with reality.

Terrorists

:puhleeze:
Yet you totally ignore.
Homicides in Chicago 2018: A list of every victim - Chicago Sun-Times

250 shot 50 dead in Chicago in October alone.
:slap:

Looky here boys. The USMB is not the only place that you overwrought retarded right wing nuts are having a meltdown over what Lemon said.

Don Lemon Says 'The Biggest Terror Threat In This Country Is White Men' | HuffPost

The segment didn’t get much attention until Daily Wire reporter Ryan Saavedra‏ tweeted the clip on Tuesday night. Many conservatives on Twitter were furious with Lemon’s comments, calling his remarks race baiting.

“I could hardly believe he actually said that, but the video shows he certainly did. Remarkable,” Fox News political analyst Brit Hume wrote on Twitter.

Although many conservatives slammed Lemon for his comments, research supports his statement. According to a 2017 report from the Nation Institute’s Investigative Fund and the Center for Investigative Reporting’s Reveal, there were nearly twice as many terrorist incidents by right-wing extremists (the majority of whom are white) as by Islamic extremists in the U.S. from 2008 to 2018.

Source is much left of center. Also pro-Muslim. Go fuck yourself, Achnad.

leftcenter04.png

Source is much left of center. Also pro-Muslim. Go fuck yourself, Achnad.

leftcenter04.png
So what Cow BOY . That does not make it "Fake News" The root source is The Nation Institute’s Investigative Fund and The Center for Investigative Reporting .Try to refute it if you can or shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
Terrorists

White guys don't run around trying to decapitate their daughter because she doesn't want to marry who they arranged. True story.
We are talking about in the United States, home grown-ers, aren't we?

Where do you get that Don was talking about the whole WORLD?

Pure unfiltered racism:

Nevermind the fact that he's saying this to a white man.....how can he get away with saying this?

First of all, you are blatantly and shamefully dishonest by selectively posting only the part of the segment where Lemon is speaking and leaving out the part where Chris Cuomo is AGREEING WITH HIM! Here it is:

Don Lemon: ‘The Biggest Terror Threat in This Country Is White Men’ | Breitbart

Secondly, if it is true statistically, and I believe that it is, I have no problem with anyone saying this. AND I AM A WHITE GUY.

So I'm the racist here?
Wow!!!

The point is that a black man feels he can make blatantly racist statements on CNN AND white PC liberals simply nod approval.

Perhaps you thunk being a liberal erases not only your white guilt but also erases your ethnicity.

FYI, CIVIL RIGHTS LAWS DON'T JUST PROTECT BLACKS.

The FACT is that victims of terrorism are more likely to suffer at the hands of a white male than anyone else

HE DID NOT SAY that white men are terrorists . He did not stereotype white men or paint them with a broad brush. He did not say the white men are likely to be or prone to be terrorists . THAT would be racist.

Major Terrorists in the USA are pretty evenly divided between Whites & Muslims.

The problem is why does a nation that's 1% Muslim & 63% White end that way?

You never thought about proportions / per capita?

Last edited:
Most people don’t value the opinion of any guy who thinks it’s normal to allow another guy to stick things in their butt.

Terrorists

We are talking about in the United States, home grown-ers, aren't we?

Where do you get that Don was talking about the whole WORLD?

I'm talking about the Muslim next door Doctor neighbor, trying to decapitate his daughter @ 2 AM. My introduction to what Muslims are. I got her outta town, he had a sword, and I had a Mauser. I told him I hadn't seen her. He understood he wasn't getting past me without me pulling the trigger. He damn sure wouldn't get past me after I pulled the trigger.

Pure unfiltered racism:

First of all, you are blatantly and shamefully dishonest by selectively posting only the part of the segment where Lemon is speaking and leaving out the part where Chris Cuomo is AGREEING WITH HIM! Here it is:

Secondly, if it is true statistically, and I believe that it is, I have no problem with anyone saying this. AND I AM A WHITE GUY.

So I'm the racist here?
Wow!!!

The point is that a black man feels he can make blatantly racist statements on CNN AND white PC liberals simply nod approval.

Perhaps you thunk being a liberal erases not only your white guilt but also erases your ethnicity.

The FACT is that victims of terrorism are more likely to suffer at the hands of a white male than anyone else

HE DID NOT SAY that white men are terrorists . He did not stereotype white men or paint them with a broad brush. He did not say the white men are likely to be or prone to be terrorists . THAT would be racist.

That does not change the fact, as presented by Don Lemon, that you are more likely to be a victim of a terrorist who is a white man than anyone else.

Pure unfiltered racism:

So I'm the racist here?
Wow!!!

That does not change the fact, as presented by Don Lemon, that you are more likely to be a victim of a terrorist who is a white man than anyone else.

Therefore, you should fear the white man, you cocksucking faggot perv weirdo!

Fuck! You're an insult to cocksucking normal men everwhere. ( like mdk)

My hypothesis is that most mass-shooters / mass bombers including terroristic ones tend to have not just low Serotonin levels, but extremely low Serotonin.

Low Serotonin is known to be much more common in violent offenders, and it's ALSO more readily found in people with morbid thoughts, or OCD patterns, it causes also instability.

Morbid thoughts, violence, OCD, and also instability? ALL SOUND like MASS-Shooters / Mass-bombers (Terroristic peoples)

Note that this map puts Poland & South Africa (Blacks) at the highest Serotonin level uptake & East Asians, Turks & Indians the lowest Serotonin level uptake.

Now Britain isn't terribly low in this map of Serotonin & BUT, when you include Histamine (Rosacea) + Red hair genes far more common in the British Isle bringing down Serotonin levels, then it's probably a big difference.

ChiaoGlobalMapSalleles1.jpg

The depression map: genes, culture, serotonin, and a side of pathogens

BUT, if we speculate that Poland & Blacks have the highest Serotonin concentrations, and Brits including both Irish & Ulster Irish , East Asians & presumably judging by Turks who are heavily Arab related in genes despite not fully, that PRESUMABLY the reason why Brits (Irish & Ulster Irish included), East Asians,and Middle-Easterners commit more mass-shootings / mass-bombings & genera terrorism is because of LOWER SEROTONIN CONCENTRATIONS.

As to why Blacks have more "Thug" types of murder it's presumably because of more genes for Low-MAO-A.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back