Cocaine Found In The White House

I didn't question the hazmat suits.
At least that would have made it seem like the coke didn't belong there.
Dude it wouldn’t matter what container that shit would come in. It wouldn’t matter whose name would be on it. It’s in the goddamn White House. Im sure a terrorist would be at least be kind of clever in putting anthrax in a bottle with someone’s name on it to make it look like whatever they want. They are going to use haz mat suits understandably lol

Dude it wouldn’t matter what container that shit would come in. It wouldn’t matter whose name would be on it. It’s in the goddamn White House. Im sure a terrorist would be at least be kind of clever in putting anthrax in a bottle with someone’s name on it to make it look like whatever they want. They are going to use haz mat suits understandably lol
:auiqs.jpg:

Hunter is a man who needs to be shipped into a foreign slavery camp. Never to be heard from again. He has had several years to clean up or at least hide his transgressions. This means he is phuked up. and the Progs who have stolen our wealth are complicit. We owe no authoritarian nothing.

Yes congratulations mudwistle it’s cocaine. I should care why at this point? Obviously there are far more people in the WH than Joe and Hunter, assuming Hunter was even present. Hell maybe it is Hunter’s. I wouldn’t give a shit if it was lol. Throw the book at him for it. I don’t care

Yes congratulations mudwistle it’s cocaine. I should care why at this point? Obviously there are far more people in the WH than Joe and Hunter, assuming Hunter was even present. Hell maybe it is Hunter’s. I wouldn’t give a shit if it was lol. Throw the book at him for it. I don’t care
Somehow that statement rings hollow after they let him off the hook.
They have evidence on his laptop alone of dozens of felonies.
But you folks aren't about to demand that he receive any punishment.....
White House officials reported that they weren't able to figure out who's coke it was.

Probably because they destroyed (or snorted) the evidence.
Even forgot to dust the bag for prints.

Yet you folks think Trump should have been arrest for two scoops and inciting an insurrection that he had no ability to incite, considering the fact that all communications from the White House were cut off on Jan 6th.

But it had nothing to do with Hunter being there:

Links

Yawn.
Is this even worthy of a thread?

Somehow that statement rings hollow after they let him off the hook.
They have evidence on his laptop alone of dozens of felonies.
But you folks aren't about to demand that he receive any punishment.....
White House officials reported that they weren't able to figure out who's coke it was.

Probably because they destroyed (or snorted) the evidence.
Even forgot to dust the bag for prints.

Yet you folks think Trump should have been arrest for two scoops and inciting an insurrection that he had no ability to incite, considering the fact that all communications from the White House were cut off on Jan 6th.
Lol if the DOJ wants to go after Hunter, they certainly can. I don’t give a fuck. I just don’t trust the GOP to do it. Nothing those scum bags say is worth listening to. It’s a soul less dog shit heap. Fuck them.

Only a small portion of the building is the residence. This was not found in the residence, it was found in a public area.
Somewhere off the WH Library.But then the Dems Lie worse than
Caribbean Pirates when caught.
Take for example under Obama's White House.They hid the number of
WH visits by certain characters.Like Al Sharpton.So they claimed that
the White House visitors Log book remain guarded.In other words
NOT made available.A near first in WH disclosures.Probably called by
Obama's head shill { David Plouffe } who to this day is one of the
main Democrat Brat instigators.He personally played a huge role in
Micromanaging Biden's victory in 2020.Use of Dark Money and
authoritarian Lawyers who know ways to cheat in an Election.

F0TJV9JWcAI8ckp

Forum List

Back