Cocaine Found In The White House

F0TRLnUWcAAxqqH

Yes congratulations mudwistle it’s cocaine. I should care why at this point? Obviously there are far more people in the WH than Joe and Hunter, assuming Hunter was even present. Hell maybe it is Hunter’s. I wouldn’t give a shit if it was lol. Throw the book at him for it. I don’t care
This is the new normal. Yes......cocaine is just something everyone has in their home, especially our White House.

The fact is felonies are being committed in that administration.....and the cocaine is just the tip of the iceberg. (no pun intended)
:auiqs.jpg:

Somehow that statement rings hollow after they let him off the hook.
They have evidence on his laptop alone of dozens of felonies.
But you folks aren't about to demand that he receive any punishment.....
White House officials reported that they weren't able to figure out who's coke it was.

Probably because they destroyed (or snorted) the evidence.
Even forgot to dust the bag for prints.

Yet you folks think Trump should have been arrest for two scoops and inciting an insurrection that he had no ability to incite, considering the fact that all communications from the White House were cut off on Jan 6th.

Sigh! This isn't the end all be all, but is just another nail in the coffin. The Left is going to spin faster than Beanie and Cecil, but they have a real problem, and truth be told, they KNOW it!

This is not about the cocaine, or the deals, nor the extra cash appearing in the bank accounts. It is really about the total sum of what is going on!

LEFTISTS, get a CLUE! You need to be real. You can NOT stand there, and make pretend. Aren't you supposed to be the people who protect our rights? Where are you! Somewhere between the cocaine and the payoffs?

All I can say is------------>HOW long are YOU going to put up this crapola, and defending this crapola is just screwing you, if you want to admit it or not.

Oh sure, you can point at Trump, but that has been mostly thrown by the wayside. KNOW WHY? Because you proven to be LYING!

That does not mean you were wrong, but it does mean you have forced the standards to be raised. Yet here you are, and your people got caught totally with their hands in the cookie jar.

Know you do not want to hear it, but this is a sad state of political affairs. This is a white house you support? Shame on all of you! I am not suggesting you support Trump, but I am suggesting you find someone that can help this country. If you can't, you deserve what you get, regardless if it is Trump, or totally incompetent Biden!

Yes congratulations mudwistle it’s cocaine. I should care why at this point? Obviously there are far more people in the WH than Joe and Hunter, assuming Hunter was even present. Hell maybe it is Hunter’s. I wouldn’t give a shit if it was lol. Throw the book at him for it. I don’t care
Sure you care. If you didn't, you wouldn't be on this thread.

Just more corruption in the Biden crime family.

Sigh! This isn't the end all be all, but is just another nail in the coffin. The Left is going to spin faster than Beanie and Cecil, but they have a real problem, and truth be told, they KNOW it!

This is not about the cocaine, or the deals, nor the extra cash appearing in the bank accounts. It is really about the total sum of what is going on!

LEFTISTS, get a CLUE! You need to be real. You can NOT stand there, and make pretend. Aren't you supposed to be the people who protect our rights? Where are you! Somewhere between the cocaine and the payoffs?

All I can say is------------>HOW long are YOU going to put up this crapola, and defending this crapola is just screwing you, if you want to admit it or not.

Oh sure, you can point at Trump, but that has been mostly thrown by the wayside. KNOW WHY? Because you proven to be LYING!

That does not mean you were wrong, but it does mean you have forced the standards to be raised. Yet here you are, and your people got caught totally with their hands in the cookie jar.

Know you do not want to hear it, but this is a sad state of political affairs. This is a white house you support? Shame on all of you! I am not suggesting you support Trump, but I am suggesting you find someone that can help this country. If you can't, you deserve what you get, regardless if it is Trump, or totally incompetent Biden!
The Democrats are just trying to protect our DEMOCRACY!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
:iagree: :muahaha: :yapyapyapf: :cuckoo: :whatsign: 🤬

Law enforcement says they're unlikely to determine the culprit.

“Even if there were surveillance cameras, unless you were waving it around, it may not have been caught” by the cameras, added the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity given that it’s an ongoing investigation. “It’s a bit of a thoroughfare. People walk by there all the time.”

White House cocaine culprit unlikely to be found: Law enforcement official

Law enforcement says they're unlikely to determine the culprit.

“Even if there were surveillance cameras, unless you were waving it around, it may not have been caught” by the cameras, added the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity given that it’s an ongoing investigation. “It’s a bit of a thoroughfare. People walk by there all the time.”

White House cocaine culprit unlikely to be found: Law enforcement official
Could have been there since the Go-go 80s/Reagan years. There was even talk of Jimmuh’s young staffers…

Forum List

Back