Cocaine Found In The White House

Trump forgot to clean out his desk.
You just can’t let Trump go, can you.

Everything wrong is always Trump’s fault. Couldn’t possibly be Hunter as he is a good boy.

But it had nothing to do with Hunter being there:

Links

They know who was in that area.

If they do not drug test those people you can bet they know it was Hunter, Joe Biden or Kamala.

A hair test can detect cocaine use up to three months afterward.

Trump forgot to clean out his desk.

Biden forgot to clean out his coke spoon!

As we now find out the baggie was really found where the public doesn't have free access!

Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 12.55.06 AM copy.jpg

There are guests who sometimes access where this was found, it literally could have been anyone.
All that is necessary is to drug test everyone who was in the area using a hair test. The fact that this is not being done (as far as I know) makes me believe the authorities know damn well who left it and don’t want to reveal that info.

The WH refuses to say the coke did not belong to Hunter. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

They used the HATCH ACT as an excuse.

Did the Coke belong to Hunter?

It would violatie the Hatch act for me to repsond.

Just hysterical.

KJP never worried about the Hatch act when she blasted Trump.

Proof the White House is lying to us about the cocaine....

Here, official White House spokesperson, KJP, states that the reason the cocaine could not possibly be one of the Biden's, is because they were not at the White House on Friday...

(timestamped to the moment of the untruth)

Well, that is factually incorrect....

1688938050425.png

Source:

The Bidens did not depart the White House with Hunter until approximately 4:00 p.m. on Friday...

1688937266484.png

Source:

"White House pool reporters spotted the 53-year-old first son on Friday climbing into the presidential SUV as it departed the White House enroute to Fort McNair, where the presidential travel party will helicopter over to Camp David in Maryland."

Source:

How could she get something like this wrong???

Last edited:
All that is necessary is to drug test everyone who was in the area using a hair test. The fact that this is not being done (as far as I know) makes me believe the authorities know damn well who left it and don’t want to reveal that info.
If it was really a “guest or visitor” they would have revealed a name by now. The longer they drag this out, the worse it’s going to get.

Proof the White House is lying to us about the cocaine....

Here, official White House spokesperson, KJP, states that the reason the cocaine could not possibly be one of the Biden's, is because they were not at the White House on Friday...

Well, that is factually incorrect....

View attachment 802853

Source:

The Bidens did not depart the White House with Hunter until approximately 4:00 p.m. on Friday...

View attachment 802849

Source:

"White House pool reporters spotted the 53-year-old first son on Friday climbing into the presidential SUV as it departed the White House enroute to Fort McNair, where the presidential travel party will helicopter over to Camp David in Maryland."

How could she get something like this wrong???

Wow!

And look at what a smug bitch she is while she FUCKING LIES.

She flat out lied about something verifiable. She should resign. What a bitch.

”THEY WERE NOT HERE FRIDAY…..”

YES THEY WERE, you lying bitch.

She is the worst lying POS press secretary ever.

She needs to be officially called out for this lie.

She lied about the Bidens not being in the White House on Friday.

A blatant lie like that is so indicative of a cover up.

Especially when she was such a bitch about it.

Joe Biden always acts like a mean old asshole when he is nailed on a question. Its a big time tell with him that you are over the target.

If it was really a “guest or visitor” they would have revealed a name by now. The longer they drag this out, the worse it’s going to get.
They know exactly who it is. They knew probably within an hour. The delay is so they can come up with a narrative that they are vetting. That's why their story keeps changing, and they aren't releasing any details.

All guests are vetted, and everyone is checked in. There are cameras literally everywhere, as it is one of the most secure places on the planet. They use all kinds of means to keep track of everyone. They have real-time monitoring with facial recognition (same technology that was used to track down all the "guests" at the Capital on Jan 6th, who had not been vetted or signed in.) :)

If it had been a grenade or any kind of threat, the secret service would know in an instant. They would pull video from the room, and there is probably a list of everyone in that room they can pull.

They can identify everyone at all times in the White House. They know who entered what room at what time, and when they left. No question about it, I think.

Last edited:
I'm curious if any journalist will ask her at the Monday press briefing why she lied on Friday.

I misspoke? I thought they had left. They were here? Who knew? Cocaine? What cocaine?

Maybe Doocey will.

“You claimed the Bidens were not in the White House on Friday, June 30th. However, the official public schedule of the President shows they were in the WH until 4pm.

Is the schedule wrong or did you lie?”

Forum List

Back