Cohen to testify trump broke law while in office

Jordan’s got his own problems. He worked at a college where the wrestlers complained the doctor was molesting them. One guy said he went in with a broken finger and the doctor told him to strip down and felt all over his dick and balls. They all complained about it to Jim Jordan and Jim Jordan just laughed.
Jordan is still all caught up in that scandal. And there he is calling Michael Cohen a liar after the wrestlers told the press they had told Jordan about the molesting and Jordan said they never told him.

Yup, but that turned out to be a no issue for him. There you go again with the weird sex/rape stuff. Why is it always rape and sex with libs?
We’re just talking about what Republicans do.

Yet one of your hero’s of the left just got dumped out of prision for hitting on 14 year olds. Mmm. Gross.
Epstein is trumps friend.
Lol
And slick Willy’s

DAmn it, why isn’t AOC being allowed to speak! This is racis, sexist bullshit.

when the Cohen testimony gets fact checked (and it will in spades), and all the lies RW's claim he's telling turn out to be the truth - it will all be Hillary's fault ........................
The truth is obviously foreign to Michael Cohen...

That was his main qualification for being Trump's personal attorney, as well as a Vice-President of the Trump Org. Trump supporters embrace lying. It's a requirement.
Lol
Says someone who trusts career politicians

That's not true, of course. It's just you saying stupid stuff, but I can't think of any politicians I trust less than Trump. I'll add that if you think professional politicians are bad, wait until you see the real cost of amateurs.
Lol
Career politicians make Trump look like an amateur when it comes to lying, they have a whole career public life as proof...

You possibly temporarily forgot Committee members are called upon in order of seniority, what with you being an astute observer of American government, and all.

Lol
It really doesn’t matter the guy has no life, And we all know what happens to rats in jail.

Now you’re just being stupid for the sake of the joy you get from being stupid.
Lol
Na, not really.
Michael Cohen has zero credibility, he lied under oath to Congress, he’s been disbarred, and he betrayed the presidency...
He obviously has no life, No amount of weasel like behavior will change that.
He is getting his just deserves…
Cohen lied to Congress. Yes he did. He lied by saying his former employer didn't do anything wrong. That was a lie. He was caught. Now he is going to jail for that lie.
Cohen is lying to Congress now.
He’s already going to prison. Duh! He’s got no reason to lie. Besides Mueller already has all the answers. He can’t lie or he’ll be hauled before another court and go to prison for a lot longer than just three years.

Representative Clay just bitch slap the Republicans for defending Trump. Hilarious.
He has every reason to lie because that’s all he does and he knows he needs to make book deals

when the Cohen testimony gets fact checked (and it will in spades), and all the lies RW's claim he's telling turn out to be the truth - it will all be Hillary's fault ........................

That was his main qualification for being Trump's personal attorney, as well as a Vice-President of the Trump Org. Trump supporters embrace lying. It's a requirement.
Lol

That's not true, of course. It's just you saying stupid stuff, but I can't think of any politicians I trust less than Trump. I'll add that if you think professional politicians are bad, wait until you see the real cost of amateurs.
Lol
Career politicians make Trump look like an amateur when it comes to lying, they have a whole career public life as proof...
You think trump started lying after being elected?? He has a history of lying

Cohen is a lawyer to the biggest con man in the world.

Republicans are making themselves look like fools trying to trip him up.

And he’s already admitted guilt and is going to prison so he has nothing to lie about.
He has every reason to lie in it maybe possibly, cause that’s what he does and he has book deals to make

You possibly temporarily forgot Committee members are called upon in order of seniority, what with you being an astute observer of American government, and all.

So? It’s sexist and racist that they are keeping her down using some old white guys rules.

You asked "why"? I told you. Now you're no longer as ignorant as you were a few minutes ago.

Cohen is a lawyer to the biggest con man in the world.

Republicans are making themselves look like fools trying to trip him up.

And he’s already admitted guilt and is going to prison so he has nothing to lie about.
He has every reason to lie in it maybe possibly, cause that’s what he does and he has book deals to make

You know those are already in the can. I can’t wait to see how much money Lanny made on those.

So? It’s sexist and racist that they are keeping her down using some old white guys rules.

You asked "why"? I told you. Now you're no longer as ignorant as you were a few minutes ago.

I know a minority woman is being prevented from asking her questions by rules put in place by racist old white men. Can’t believe a democrat supports that.

Lol

Lol
You think trump started lying after being elected?? He has a history of lying
Like I have said, trump lies a lot... But nowhere near as much as career politicians do.
There still is no there, there in this whole Circus

pretty hilarious seeing all of the Trumpettes here today squirming like crazy at the compelling testimony being offered by Cohen.

Come on Trumpettes; squirm baby squirm. :21:
This is what happens when a trump lacky STOPS lying for him.
This is what happens when sore loser butt hurt Trump-hating snowflakes are so desperate that they are willing to latch onto anything, to include a propaganda-filled Russian-authored document sold to their criminal 2016 Presidential election loser or the faux testimony of an admitted, convicted Felon who has lied to Congress before and who claims, as part of his testimony, that Trump has some type of mind control power that makes people do things without him ever telling or asking them to do so.

upload_2019-2-27_14-35-10.jpeg

And he keeps on lying.
As I said....if you have evidence that Cohen is lying today...you can have the pleasure of sharing that evidence with the Authorities and extend his prison sentence.

Um, did you miss where Meadows just caught Cohen in a lie and is referring him for a FARA violations...
So good...let's see how that works.

If you must. But I don’t think you will hear what your looking for. It will just be more debate fodder.
What I am looking for is for someone to show that Cohen is lying today so that his prison term is increased. Get to it.

I know a minority woman is being prevented from asking her questions by rules put in place by racist old white men. Can’t believe a democrat supports that.
I wanted to ask questions too and they blocked me

You didn't ask about support, and no one offered it. You asked "why". An alternate rule is occasionally used - members are called upon in the order in which they arrive in the hearing room.

Forum List

Back