Cohen to testify trump broke law while in office

And he keeps on lying.
As I said....if you have evidence that Cohen is lying today...you can have the pleasure of sharing that evidence with the Authorities and extend his prison sentence.

You have no evidanc he isn’t so stop trying to play the semantics game, you just aren’t smart enough to pull it off, and besides, it’s a trap. All you can do is run around in circles
Ah....so in 5th Ave land....."you have no evidanc [sic] he isn't" . Amazing the pretzels poor little CRCs twist themselves into for their orange cult lord.

A statement was read to Michael Cohen that Trump said he didn’t know a Russian mobster Who apparently had business cards that said he worked for Trump and Cohen said that’s true. Cohen said the mobster had an office in the Trump Tower and that his office became Cohen‘s office.

And that’s from a statement that Trump put out under oath. If they find documentation that Cohen’s office was that mobster’s office, another lie Trump is caught in
Trump says he never knew the Russian monster but he had an office on the same floor as Trump and paid no rent on it

So in Trumps defense , Cohen stated

Trump has never struck his wife
Cohen never paid for any abortions

It's funny how hard the Republican committee members are trying to prove that Trump hires really sleazy people like Cohen to do his dirty work for him. :lol:

It's hilarious to hear a committee bitch whining about the "media circus".

BENGGHAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIII!

It's funny how hard the Republican committee members are trying to prove that Trump hires really sleazy people like Cohen to do his dirty work for him. :lol:

They only object when they stop being sleazy

Cohen has testified that Trump and his White House lawyers directed Cohen to make changes to his previous testimony to Congress. The committee has asked for the written testimony he gave them which they changed.

They only object when they stop being sleazy
Cohen violated the law on Trump's behalf, and on his own behalf. Of course the Republicans only focus on the things he did for himself.

Already lied toCongress...asked if he was doing this because he was passed over for a WH post he said no. When his statement from the NY court said he was asking EVERYONE to help him get a job at the WH...EVEN HAVE HIS TEXTS STATING SO....ROTFLMFAO....ABNORMALS OVERPLAYED THEIR BULLSHIT AGAIN!!!!

Four hours in and I still haven’t heard a single question from Republicans relating to Cohens testimony today

Every Republican rehashes the details of his previous conviction

And he keeps on lying.
As I said....if you have evidence that Cohen is lying today...you can have the pleasure of sharing that evidence with the Authorities and extend his prison sentence.

You have no evidanc he isn’t so stop trying to play the semantics game, you just aren’t smart enough to pull it off, and besides, it’s a trap. All you can do is run around in circles
Ah....so in 5th Ave land....."you have no evidanc [sic] he isn't" . Amazing the pretzels poor little CRCs twist themselves into for their orange cult lord.

So pleas do point out the bombshell? You can’t. All this is is republicans saying Cohen is a liar and a crook, Democrats sayin Cohen is awesome for changing his ways and saying under oath Trump is a dick head and a liar, mean while, nothing is being exposed.

Easy being more a characteristic than a name, apparently.
Where do you think I got the callsign? When things went to proverbially and realistically 'Hell in a hand basket' in combat I remained cool, not letting anything phase me and rolling with whatever came. It's the best way to go through life.

I'm surprised snowflakes have not keeled over from the last 2+ years running on pure adrenaline and partisan hate. All that tension, wear, tear, HBP, and stroke / heart attack from self-induced TDS.

But that doesn't stop Democrats
from claiming it did! :p

And he keeps on lying.

Um, did you miss where Meadows just caught Cohen in a lie and is referring him for a FARA violations...
So good...let's see how that works.

If you must. But I don’t think you will hear what your looking for. It will just be more debate fodder.

Yep.

The only question would be whether they themselves don't understand that, or they are supremely confident their "base" won't, and thus there won't be any damage arising from their indirectly smearing Trump.

Given what I've seen on here, it's probably the latter.

And he keeps on lying.

Um, did you miss where Meadows just caught Cohen in a lie and is referring him for a FARA violations...

Was that another referral or the same one from earlier on? That was before Lanny called a recess to play call.

Perhaps Cohen will get a reduced sentence so he can run for the democratic nomination in 2020.

Lol
Only a gullible shit stain would believe anything he says today,

Why do you say that?
Well, No one believed him before all of this, he lied the first time he testified to Congress why would he tell the truth now? And who the hell would believe anything this rat has to say? Lol

So his being a liar is why you don’t trust him. Why would you trust Trump?
Like I said, trump lies a lot. It is not against the law to lie...
Michael Cohen is a rat jumping ship… That happens to be his own ship no one else’s
he lied for trump
Best line so far...

" They don't care if you lied, they care that you will tell truth"

Forum List

Back