Coler's writers have tried to write fake news for liberals — but they just never take the bait.

Coler says his writers have tried to write fake news for liberals — but they just never take the bait.

I watched the guy on TV during an interview actually said that.

And look at the right wingers on this thread. How outraged they are. So angry., And yet they believe everything Breitbart says.

We call that proof.

"the fake news man said so, and did it on the TV, so it must be true"

the epic stupidity of believing the guy because he says what you want to believe about your not believing what he wants you to believe is hilarious

my sides are literally aching. please stop.

:laugh2:

Watch the interview yourself, ya dunce. Here it is -- straight from the horses mouth.

Exclusive interview with man behind fake campaign news (Video)

I read this a while back.... good news is, I don't get news off Facebook... people post the most ridiculous shit there. I.e., I don't give a fuck if you're eating some yummy pie.

Geeze Louise...

Coler says his writers have tried to write fake news for liberals — but they just never take the bait.

And look at the right wingers on this thread. How outraged they are. So angry., And yet they believe everything Breitbart says.

We call that proof.
The funny thing is, you sound like you actually believe that.

We call that proof.
The funny thing is, you sound like you actually believe that.

It's Derpity Derp Derp Do Da Derp.

It's what Derps do. They Derp.

We call that proof.

the epic stupidity of believing the guy because he says what you want to believe about your not believing what he wants you to believe is hilarious

Watch the interview yourself, ya dunce. Here it is -- straight from the horses mouth.

Who cares, moron. You shitheads are using the purveyor of fake news as a fucking source.

It doesn't get any dumber than that.

It's actually dumber than believing that tripe, as this guy has told you he is a liar.

Duuuuuuu-UUUUUUH!

We call that proof.

Who cares, moron. You shitheads are using the purveyor of fake news as a fucking source.

It's actually dumber than believing that tripe, as this guy has told you he is a liar.

Duuuuuuu-UUUUUUH!

Yep, some irony there 'eh?

We call that proof.

Duuuuuuu-UUUUUUH!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

We call that proof.

Duuuuuuu-UUUUUUH!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

oh, multiple Jesters. that's a MUCH stronger argument you've got there now.

but, hey, they well represent you and the other idiots using this guy's baseless claims to claim you don't believe baseless claims.

So there's that.

I swear this thread just writes itself.....lol.....

That's more like it.
The Coler guy took a lot from the Republican playbook. During the interview I heard, when asked if he feels he aided Trump's election, he said No, and blamed American media for not checking out the facts. Yet when facts were checked and rhetoric questioned, say by CNN...well just read previous posts in this thread. The guy claims he voted for Hillary, yet took good pay for cutting her off at the ankles at every turn. And still people here who have heard his admission and know full well the stories are complete lies, they still believe in the Clinton crime family and still chant "Lock her up!" and never seem to notice what fools they look.
CNN checking facts is like saying libtards are smart, the biggest joke ever.

We call that proof.

Sardine, NO ONE, and I mean NO one, posts more absurdly fake bullshit than you do. 95% of the idiocy you post on this board is completely fake shit that you or one of the hate sites have made up to slander and libel Republicans with.

:lmao:

Lefties have been whining about "fake news" for weeks and there are two examples fake news on the forum posted by the left. One is fiction about an elderly Vet who claims he will lose his Medicare and the other one alleges Trump has a "mental disorder" when it's clear that the left has been suffering a mental disorder since the election.

Let me guess, Sardine posted both of them.. :eusa_whistle:

You guys believed his fake story about the FBI agent who committed suicide. What else is there to say?

You guys believed his fake story about the FBI agent who committed suicide. What else is there to say?

I never even heard about that stupid shit until left-wing loons such as yourself started talking about it.

Forum List

Back